Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your OCs Theme Song

Nightfall

Human oc's would be omeland by hanz zimmer, pony's would be a mashup of hail to the king shepherd of fire and maybe (iffy) carry on by avenged sevenfold.

@samurott77: I take it we're both trainers and possibly part of a certain stubborn stang's family, oc wise, or at least fans of a certain stubborn stang?

• Brohoof 1

Human oc's would be omeland by hanz zimmer, pony's would be a mashup of hail to the king shepherd of fire and maybe (iffy) carry on by avenged sevenfold.

@samurott77: I take it we're both trainers and possibly part of a certain stubborn stang's family, oc wise, or at least fans of a certain stubborn stang?

What do you mean?

Haha sorry I probably didn't read that right.

I don't have an OC, but if I did their theme would probably be the fandub of the 1st theme song from Fullmetal Alchemist. What was it called? Oh yeah, it was called "Melissa".

• Brohoof 1

What do you mean?

Haha sorry I probably didn't read that right.

Well by your username I surmise your a pokemon fan and by your choice of bryan adams song (which I don't remember being on any other cd than the soundtrack to that particular movie though I could be wrong) I surmise that you are a fan (with or without an oc for his plane) of that specific dun colored stubborn mule of a kiger mustang, if not his mate or mother. I myself have a weakness to the old nags (rains) blue eyes. 

• Brohoof 1

Well by your username I surmise your a pokemon fan and by your choice of bryan adams song (which I don't remember being on any other cd than the soundtrack to that particular movie though I could be wrong) I surmise that you are a fan (with or without an oc for his plane) of that specific dun colored stubborn mule of a kiger mustang, if not his mate or mother. I myself have a weakness to the old nags (rains) blue eyes.

Spirit Stallion of The Cimmaron?

For one, I love "You can't take me". My themes are:

"The scientist", "Paradise", and "Till kingdom come" by coldplay, "demons" by imagine dragons, and "I still" by the backstreet boys. Don't get me wrong, she's a very happy pony, but she's also very deep. ^_^

• Brohoof 3

Eeyup. Though it's just an estimated guess.

I adore that movie and all it's music.

It's great.

Eeyup. Though it's just an estimated guess.

The song really describes her and her protectiveness over her wolves

I adore that movie and all it's music.

It's great.

The song really describes her and her protectiveness over her wolves

IKR those songs are just so powerful. Homeland is my ultifave when it comes to the herd. It's perfect for relaxing and clearing one's mind of clutter. 

• Brohoof 1

Well very hard since there is a mix which seem to suit her but okay lets go with this one.... yeah shes dark :P

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=hello+lyrics+evanescence&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CEIQtwIwAw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D9MHGtlEYZBA&ei=I2owU4TyJMqqhQe8wIEg&usg=AFQjCNGbFXpJlOyMZJy7Bdpc-CxS7X0k9g&sig2=F8sJv63sWZb7wrjqQu1QEA

but to think of it maybe best Frozen song kinda fits her...if you know her so well you could see where I am going :3

I do not feel like going though her story but okay it fits better than Hello XD 

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=let%20it%20go%20mlp&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0CDEQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DW0wUKLbL8B0&ei=GaxTU9SqAamw7Ab9nYCQDw&usg=AFQjCNEVZ-LqBFjvKJO2Z8GrvRS7lmuWEQ&sig2=xsCoUHffDxLzxARBarqTbw&bvm=bv.65058239,d.d2k

Edited by Everleaf

here it is.. Evil Doc Volt and Crush em!

img-2443190-1-2upqlvb.jpg

"normal doc volt" with Iron Sky theme.. listen to it with closed eyes, thinking about a cold, huge abbandoned space full of terryfing tecnologies XD

img-2443190-2-2ush1qc.jpg

Edited by Doc. Volt
  • Brohoof 2

haha Well for Sunny...I don't rightly know XD I've made soooo many songs for her but more like poems since I can't create music :(

For Aero, my OC:

Edited by Aerodynas
  • Brohoof 1