Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you obsessed with a certain pony?

Coolius rpi

I have said it once (Or twice) in this thread, and I'll say it again; I love Applejack, like, a lot. I sorta call it an obsession, since I want mah girlfriend/wife to be very similiar to her :wub:. You could say this means I literally love her, but since she's a pony, I have to take things down a notch ;). If she was human, well, I'd be in pieces by now

I have a really big obsession with Applejack to say the least she's cute, hard working and always has a awesome smile

on her face, not to mention that beautiful golden hair and the cute cutie mark...she's pretty much everything I want in a real women

that's why I Wub her SOOOOOOOOOOO much :wub:

• Brohoof 2

I am. I am obsessed with big macintosh. he is my favortie pony, and i am also liking fluttershy. I am obsessed with fluttershy and ig macintosh ship.

Uh... er...

Well... Ah ain't nopony special...

Posted Image

Personally I think about Big Macintosh a lot simply because I relate to him in some ways.

However this is usually aggravated by the common opinions of him being that of the studly sort of stallion, rather than the bashful and shy one which he is demonstrated to be.

• Brohoof 1

I have a really big obsession with Applejack to say the least she's cute, hard working and always has a awesome smile

on her face, not to mention that beautiful golden hair and the cute cutie mark...she's pretty much everything I want in a real women

that's why I Wub her SOOOOOOOOOOO much :wub:

Looks like I have competition, lol

I love Applejack quite some myself, actually, not quite some, I love her A LOT. Enough that I want her to be mah wife (If she was human) :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Obsession? Nope. I prefer to classify it as an extreme fondness. My only pony merch is a single Rainbow Dash t-shirt, if it was an obsession my bank account would be empty. I ponified my computer, but seriously, who hasn't? I've never been obsessed with anything, except certain music tracks. I've been listening to Discord all day.

Cloud Chaser,

Flitter,

Thunderlane

Rumble..... I need to see more of them in future episodes, those four ponies really, really got my attention o3o

• Brohoof 1

obsessed? hmmm no i'm not obsessed.... i'd say more like living and breathing everything Rainbow Dash

but not obsessed :D

BUT... i very much dislike diamond tiara, the only pony i don't like.

Edited by Rainbow Dashey

Im pretty obsessed with fluttershy as you can see by my avatar. Ever since I saw her in the first episode I loved her shes just too adorable.

Now for a pony I dislike would have to be twilight. I dont really know why I hate her but I just do. Instead of adorkable I just kinda find her dorky.

I have a HUGE obbesssion with Rainbow Dash (if you haven't figured out from my profile). She is my ringtone, my message tone, and my background on my phone. If I had my own laptop (I share with my family) I would have her as my background. She reminds me sooooo much of me! I love her sooooooo much! I'm even gonna be her for Halloween!!!

Posted Image

I really like pinkiepie. I think shes just one of the greatest characters in the series. The smile song can allways knock me out of my depression :) I dont know guys what you think about it.

I only dilslike Celestia... shes like the biggest troll in the series. :)

Edited by Electrohoof

I am obsessed (Like really, i'm obsessed) with Big Macintosh. I mean, just the way he talks is so unique. I've never heard anyone talk like that. Now you'll hear me going "Eeeyup" ALL THE TIME o.o

• 3 years later...

I guess the closest character I'm obsessed with is probably Spike. Seeing that I see so much of me in his character, see so much character potential for him, seen some of the cutest fanart between him and Twilight, read some good fanfics where his character development potential is put into practice, I have a Spike plushie, and I've role played as him in the past. So...yeah. There's that. 

No.

I have seen how obsessed some fans can get over a certain pony and it's just disturbing/sad to me.

What I said above is hypocritical because I am obsessed with certain anime characters  :squee: