Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you obsessed with a certain pony?

Coolius rpi

I don't really obsess over just one pony, but my top 3 favorite ones.

Trixie, she was my first favorite pony. After watching Boast Busters I just fell in love with her attitude, look, and voice. I currently only have 2 shirts of her and have 400ish images in my pony image folder of her.

Twilight, she's just so adorkable. I really started to like her in early season 2, but I've always loved her voice and personality. Don't have any merchandise of her, but I plan on buying a shirt I've had my eye on very soon. I only have about 500ish images of her.

Applejack, she's been one of my favorites since the beginning. Her accent, personality, and the all around heart warming feeling she gives me is awesome. I currently only have one shirt of her, but it's definitely my favorite shirt so far. I have 500ish images of her as well.

Dashie :3 Have been since I first saw her tackling Twilight and cutely jumping on her little raincloud to clean her off, and it hasn't faltered since.

I'm strangely obsessed with any pony who's strangely obsessed with tubs of jelly! It doesn't even matter what flavor!

It could be Grape, Orange Marmalade or even Kiwi strawberrY jelly!

(See what I did there?)

:ph34r:

Posted Image

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

I always somehow get drawn right to Fluttershy. It always happens. *shrug* I just connect with her the most I suppose

And I mean just look at that face

Posted Image

Edited by Devin McCourty
Responding to a deleted post.

Luna is awesome. I would love to learn magic from her. Darkness/Storm powers are win. My least favorite pony is Diamond Tiara. She has a lot of growing up to do. She needs to learn the true value in others, and herself. When she does that, she may become deserving of her cutie mark.

• Brohoof 1

Now now. I'm obviously not obsessed with a certain purple unicorn that lives in the Ponyville library. :huh:

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

My favorite pony is Fluttershy, and I'm not sure why because we're like polar opposites. That being said, I don't have an obsession over her. The only two ponies I have on obsession with are Derpy and Pinkie Pie, with the latter almost coming out of nowhere.

Posted Image

Nope, no obsession here. I don't even know where you would get such a ridiculous idea, I mean, why in the world would I be obsessed? That's just ridiculous...

• Brohoof 2

I guess I obsess over two ponies. Luna and Rainbow Dash. Luna because she is probably the most badass pony ever and she is quite adorable when she tries to have fun in "Luna Eclypsed". Rainbow Dash because she kinda relates to me. A bit cocky but loyal to all my friends. Plus she just loves doing crazy stuff like myself. I'm just puting it out there but for me, I can't dislike anypony so far. They're just SO AWESOME!!! :wub:

Posted Image

Nope, no obsession here. I don't even know where you would get such a ridiculous idea, I mean, why in the world would I be obsessed? That's just ridiculous...

How did you make the Windows icon to Fluttershy's cutie mark (God, I hate saying that. I just want to call it an ass tattoo)? I want mine to be Applejack :wub:

Like I said before, I'm very into Applejack. I really hope there's some girl like her in real life, so that she can be mah girlfriend :D.

How did you make the Windows icon to Fluttershy's cutie mark (God, I hate saying that. I just want to call it an ass tattoo)? I want mine to be Applejack :wub:

Like I said before, I'm very into Applejack. I really hope there's some girl like her in real life, so that she can be mah girlfriend :D.

I used my L33T HAX skills.

No, but seriously, just watch this video:

I am positively Obsessed with Luna, Twilight, and Rarity. they are my three Favorite Characters in the show because of how Mysterious Luna tends to be, and because my personality is a perfect mix of Twilight and Rarity.

Ponies I despise. Snips and Snails. Seriously guys? You lead something that could kill everyone in ponyville back to the village because you think it's awesome? not cool. :mellow: