Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you obsessed with a certain pony?

Coolius rpi

I must say Octavia even if she's not a canon character. Therefore I was to go back to playing my violin.

She was actually made canon with the Trading Cards. I think it was card number 27, she was together with DJ Pon-3 on it

If I had a picture ready I'd post it because I know there are pictures of them

Edit: These will have to do:

Posted ImagePosted Image

But ok, I think even if they were not Canon, you could still be obsessed :P

Edited by AIMonkey

I love Rarity I feel like she doesn't get enough love. She is probably the most developed character and alot of people are turned off by her actions in the first couple of episodes. However, all the ponies have traits that we hate to have in friends. Twilight is too by the book and strict, Applejack is too stubborn to accept help, even when her friends are dying to help, Rainbowdash is too hotheaded and sometimes refuses to listen to reason, Fluttershy is too scared to take on some challenges, and Pinke Pie is too random to take serious sometimes. I don't understand why people took Rarity's flaws so close to heart and refuse to acknowledge her redeeming qualities.

• Brohoof 2

I'm not really obsessed with anypony though i like Pinkie Pie a lot not enough to be obsessed though. as for ponies i dislike technically no pony cause discord isn't a pony :P.

I've been growing pretty fond of Rarity. I don't know if it's an obsession, though. For some reason, I just started to randomly like her personality a lot :/

I don't think I'm really into a favorite pony enough to have an obsession.

• Brohoof 1

I think I have a REALLY BIG OBSESSION with Luna

I've pretty much been obsessed with her since the Luna Eclipsed episode

she was the best in that episode

Obsessed? I wouldn't go that far. (Trust me, you don't know what obsession is until a character entirely consumes your life. I'm talking writing fanfics, poems, drawing, discussing, daydreaming, having dreams about, emotionally breaking down every so often over them, the list goes on and gets even more pathetic, somehow.) But I do have a preference towards Fluttershy. Most of my MLP picture collection consists of her, and I do think she should have more episodes. ;)

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty obsessed with Rarity right now, though my profile suggests that Fluttershy is my favorite (I have to update that thing XD). Rarity have conquered like 70% of my heart during the time and the other 30% is for my other love, Fluttershy.

I'm more like her in terms of personality, even though I can sometimes identify with all the mane6, I love the way she talks, I love her personality, I can't get over the way she is beautifully animated, her mane and tail are fabulous, and she is one of the funniest characters in the show (yeah, Pinkie, Rarity doesn't need to scream for attention to be funny -_- ). It's funny how everypony thinks that she is such bad pony and a bad friend, they can't analize how deep her character is and how thoughtful and affectionate she is with her friends, I love her so much. I'm planning of getting 4 MLP shirts (maybe more XD), I want 2 of them with Rarity on it (I want a Fluttershyt-shirt, but that ones are too grily :( ), I have Rarity on my phone wallpaper, I have her on my PC desktop ...do you think i'm not obsessed enough? ;)

and I dislike Gilda, who doesn't? she fucking screamed at Fluttershy :angry:

Obsessed? I wouldn't go that far. (Trust me, you don't know what obsession is until a character entirely consumes your life. I'm talking writing fanfics, poems, drawing, discussing, daydreaming, having dreams about, emotionally breaking down every so often over them, the list goes on and gets even more pathetic, somehow.) But I do have a preference towards Fluttershy. Most of my MLP picture collection consists of her, and I do think she should have more episodes. ;)

oh uh.........WELL

I uh....

all that ties into my obsession with Luna

I CONSTANTLY daydream about her

I tend to have Lovely fantasies about me and her

The list would go on but I REALLY should stop here...............

yeah.................

Edited by ds8

Eye likey the pink ponies of Equestria: Pinkie Pie and Princess Cadance. They're my favorites, Pinkie Pie is like the happy-go-lucky kid and Cadance is that one really sweet aunt who gives you cool stuff and asks nothing in return.

oh uh.........WELL

I uh....

yeah.................

YOU HAVE PROBLEMS @_@

(don't read this, imma a ninja...don't read this, imma a ninja...don't read this, imma a ninja...don't read this, imma a ninja...) :ph34r:

I used to be obsessed with Rainbow Dash, but I got over it. I still have everything I bought during that time period because it's just cool. However, I didn't buy MLP dolls of her. I'm don't go to the point of buying pony dolls.

Dissapoint because of that? I am dissapoint at you, too :angry: !

I think if anypony, I obsess over Twilight and Fluttershy, Twilight because I'm not counting on Rarity's magic to get me to Equestria and Fluttershy because she's Fluttershy... Wait what... what the hay do you mean I need another reason? :blink:

I dislike BlueBlood (either the cannon version or the (slightly) exagerated jackass that people make him in fanfics) and the cannon Trixie, the fanfics I've read show her in that, misguided victim light but in the actual episode she was a complete bitch.

The only legitimate character I obsess over is Fluttershy, because she's so innocent and sweet and I feel the need to be the one who protects her.

:lol: Oh, thank Celestia I thought I was the only one who thought that. I'm glad to see other people feel that "hold her close and proect her from bullies like mean old Gilda" impulse. :)

I'm pretty obsessed with Rarity right now, though my profile suggests that Fluttershy is my favorite (I have to update that thing XD). Rarity have conquered like 70% of my heart during the time and the other 30% is for my other love, Fluttershy.

I'm more like her in terms of personality, even though I can sometimes identify with all the mane6, I love the way she talks, I love her personality, I can't get over the way she is beautifully animated, her mane and tail are fabulous, and she is one of the funniest characters in the show (yeah, Pinkie, Rarity doesn't need to scream for attention to be funny -_- ). It's funny how everypony thinks that she is such bad pony and a bad friend, they can't analize how deep her character is and how thoughtful and affectionate she is with her friends, I love her so much. I'm planning of getting 4 MLP shirts (maybe more XD), I want 2 of them with Rarity on it (I want a Fluttershyt-shirt, but that ones are too grily :( ), I have Rarity on my phone wallpaper, I have her on my PC desktop ...do you think i'm not obsessed enough? ;)

and I dislike Gilda, who doesn't? she fucking screamed at Fluttershy :angry:

Okay Spike, chill out. Every knows you have a crush on Rarity but you don't have to confirm it this much dude... :lol:

oh uh.........WELL

I uh....

yeah.................

Don't worry my friend, I've gone that far and further with a character from The Legend of Zelda franchise. I know exactly where you're coming from. I wouldn't say it's healthy, but at least in my case... I'm glad I had the experience because it was sorely needed at the time, and I'm VERY glad it's over.

I ask one thing; Just please, don't ever ever ever ever EVER think about doing something incredibly stupid because of how much it hurts not to have them. Among a few other causes, my obsession drove me to it, and I can't believe how close it came. Promise me that.

Edited by Abstract
  • Brohoof 2

Don't worry my friend, I've gone that far and further with a character from The Legend of Zelda franchise. I know exactly where you're coming from. I wouldn't say it's healthy, but at least in my case... I'm glad I had the experience because it was sorely needed at the time, and I'm VERY glad it's over.

I ask one thing; Just please, don't ever ever ever ever EVER think about doing something incredibly stupid because of how much it hurts not to have them. Among a few other causes, my obsession drove me to it, and I can't believe how close it came. Promise me that.

don't you worry about that

TBH, I am obsessive with Luna but not THAT obsessive to where I would drive myself to insanity

my imagination is my best friend ;)

Edited by ds8
  • Brohoof 1

@@Motion Spark,

I know I have problems :(

I mean, I'd like to be swallowed by her :blush:

That's how obsessive I am over her :blush:

I am truly sorry if this creeps anypony out :(

Dats okay ds8 :3 we all still love you

I know what it's like to feel huge amounts of attachment to a fictional character, I happen to be pretty obsessed with Rainbow Dash, but you probably already know that

So yeah, I know dem feels

Edited by Eljordo

I must say.. I am obsessed with the one and only Pinkie Pie ^_^ I love everything about her and it's rare for me to not laugh or smile when she says or does something

This little pink pony will always be my obsession :wub: :wub:

Dislike? Nopony

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I'm obsessed with Fluttershy. Her shyness is portrayed very well and she's extremely sweet.

Dislike? I'm not sure. I don't think there is one I dislike, but Twilight is very bossy at times and I don't like that too much.

I'm obsessed with Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake. They are so small, and cute, and I like to give support that they are prodigies and coming up with ways to show how they are prodigies. I also don't understand why people keep bring that idea down. I mean why can't they be prodigies? Anyway I just like them.

I was once obsessed with Pinkie Pie, since her personality is really the thing I look for in a future partner. Then I became obsessed with Rarity and trying to become posh... hehe. Not one of my most fun experiences, unfortunately. Becoming obsessed with animated characters is cute, but unfortunately has the potential to become really unhealthy. Sadly there aren't too many ladies like the Mane 6 out there for me to get really suckered in.

• Brohoof 2