Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's the Funniest Pony to you?

Ad Foedera Cresco

Which Pony (or Ponies) do you think are the funniest? I guess you could include Spike, because even though he's not necessarily a Pony, he's still pretty halarious. Feel free to add as many Ponies as you want :).

For me, My favourites are

1. Pinkie Pie because she's so spontanious and hyper all the time

2. Spike, he's pretty good with jokes

3. and that "YEEAHHHH!!" guy from Season 2 ^_^

I still find him ugly though

post-7111-0-37942700-1345025645_thumb.jpg

Pinkie! She's just so random. I love her facial expressions (hence the avatar). To be honest, I don't think I find anyone else in the series "funny". But Pinkie... man, she just cracks me up ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie's a bit too boring for me, to be honest. "Whoa, whoa, whoa..." I bet you're saying, "Pinkie Pie? Boring? You must be insane!" Well, yes, it's all true.

The pony that has made me laugh the most would be Rarity. "But I thought you waaaanted whiiiining!!!" I think it was the only time I laughed out loud at something in the series. :wacko:

well i think pinkie pie should be exclueded from this becuse she is the element of laughter and will undoubtedly be almost everyone's first choice its hard to compete with somepony who's main characteristic is to make ponies laugh and smile

now for mane six its a toss up between AppleJack and Rarity each have some funny lines in the show but i think Rarity take the prize for just being over dramatic

background ponies, well Derpy of course, the moment when she drops a piano on Twilight head will always be one of my favorite moments

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 3

Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle, for the same reason oddly enough: they take small things very seriously, and make ridiculous decisions based on that. More often than not, hilarity ensues.

-Looks at responces above-

Do I really need to say it? This isn't fair to everypony else though. Pinkie is god tier with humor.The only one that can come close to Pinkies humor is probably Spike followed by RoidRage. Every time I see him I can't help but say "Do you even lift?"Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Haha Pinkie Pie of course!

I actually think exactly like you.

Spike is number 2.

Spike da pony

Posted Image

..lol

But Twilight was quite funny in Lession Zero hahah

Edited by Mr. Pillow
  • Brohoof 2

Rarity, I love her drama queen moments, and she's just priceless in "The Return of Harmony".

This is one of the most hilarious moments, look at how quickly her face goes back to normal after she talks:

• Brohoof 2

I might be alone here, but I find Rarity the funniest. Anyone remember the whining scene. Or her reaction to Gabby Gums. I also think Snowflake is pretty hilarious. YEEEAAAHH!

• Brohoof 2

Probably twilight, especially in lesson zero. When she went into creeper mode I seriously couldn't stop laughing. Overall, like everyone else says, pinkie.

Rarity always makes me laugh. She's not "funny" in the gag sense like Pinkie, but her mannerisms always are so adorable <3

Then AJ has some funny lines, as does Twi.

I might be alone here, but I find Rarity the funniest. Anyone remember the whining scene. Or her reaction to Gabby Gums. I also think Snowflake is pretty hilarious. YEEEAAAHH!

Yay, I'm not alone in this!

She's just so uptight and her accent just makes it all too perfect in my eyes *laughs*

Pretty plain and generic answer but..... Pinkie pie :lol:

I also find fluttershy absolutley hilarious in certain moments. Like at the gala when she burst in screaming... LOVE ME !

Oh man i laughed so hard at that. ^_^

Definitely Rarity. And not just because she's my favourite character. Her antics in A Dog and Pony Show were brilliant. Her lines are always funny to me. Pinkie deserves an honourable mention, though.

Applejack

mmmm, Nah!

Hehe, i sure do look funny Wooo wooo woo

Ok Ready, 1... 2... 3... !!!

Oooooohhoohooh

Can't hear ya, I'm asleep. Aaah, shoo Aaah shoo

Bloomberg is a big and strong Appletree, yes he is!, koochi koochi ku ku ku

My sister is speaking in Fancy!

I didn't learn anything!

And things like putting her hat back on during the Canterlot Wedding :lol:

Ok, also because I like Applejack :P

Edited by AIMonkey

Pinkie Pie definitely takes the cake as the funniest pony, although Twilight gives her some stiff competition when she's going insane, and if Derpy talked A LOT more, she'd definitely give Pinkie some very, very stiff competition.