Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you be

Finesthour

If you were transported into Equestria and was turned into a pony from the mane cast, which pony would it be?

I have many reasons why I would be- Pinkie Pie:

1. I love parties

2. I love making people happy

3. I am almost always happy

4. We both have a small psychotic side

5. Both of our hair style is poofy and curly

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle

1. I enjoy reading

2. I am one of the smartest in my grade

3. She is best pony

4. I'm studious

5. When about to miss a deadline, I go haywire

Edited by Ice

Pinkie Pie

1. (Finest I too share the power of puffy hair)

2. I'm too childish

3. Love sweets

4. I'm Random

5. I play around too much, sometimes I don't take things seriously

6. I can take secret to the grave

7. Always energetic

8. I like making people smile

9. I love making new friends

10. I talk a lot

11. and sadly I do have a little psycho side like Finest (luckily I haven't shown it in a while)

I'm not really one specific pony, and there are no overwhelming similarities between me and one character. I suppose that I have a little bit of several ponies within myself.

Rarity - I like doing things independently and I tend to be a perfectionist.

Fluttershy - I try to be nice to everypony, and I usually to keep to myself.

Twilight - I like learning. o_o'

Applejack - I try my best to always tell the truth.

Yeah. I didn't quite post according to topic. Instead, I added my own twist to it. Sorry~ xD

Pinkie Pie b/c I'm happy, girly, childish and love balloons and parties.

Applejack b/c I'm from the country. ;)

I honest have no idea who I would be any more, I would say one, but it would be some how contradicted in the next sentence when I explain how I am like that pony.

I would be somewhere between Twilight and Rainbow Dash.

I have quite a scientific and objective outlook on life, but I am a bit of an adrenaline junkie and I can be painfully lazy sometimes.

In a way I'm like most of the mane six, these are the two that stand out the most.

My favorite pony is Rainbow Dash...But I'm really nothing like her at all. I'd probably be one of those vague background ponies nopony ever knows about.

You know, the one with no friends or a cutie mark.

Probably Twilight Sparkle. I'm usually the only responsible one/voice of reason wherever I go and I love the pursuit of knowledge. Also, I'm more of a collected and reserved person, but socially flurish when I'm around my friends (episode Sweet and Elite for reference).

I always like I'm like Fluttershy. But everyone says I'm like Twilight Sparkle. And some people tell me I have traits of nearly everypony. So I'ma go with Discord's twist.

Fluttershy - My anxiety issues. How I hide from everything and everything makes me have just this massive freakout. I'm shy as well. And extremely timid and fragile.

Twilight Sparkle - I think I would probably be her the most if I was honest. She's the pony I'd actually be. It's probably due to the way I act in general. I have a vibe that's like her. It's not just that I like to learn, which I do, but isn't really one of my emphasized traits... it's that I tend to be rather detailed, try to research things extensively, take a lot of things seriously, and overall seem more like the bookish sort of smarts. I have her sort of naivety and overall social awkwardness.

Pinkie Pie - My craziness. Not a lot of people here have seen that side of me. But I have this insane creativity that is capable of coming out with the most random things that do not make sense. And it can do it without me thinking. I am rather energetic, and can often jump off the walls if I get hyper enough. Also, my hair is curly and sometimes poofy.

Rarity - I have a large sense of aesthetics and style. I think my sense of style is similar to Rarity's in many ways. Since I am an artist, I like everything to look very nice and fancy.

Overall though, probably Twilight.

Fluttershy:

1. I'm not entirely outgoing

2. I hate having a whole crowd of people look at me, especially during a performance

3. Everytime I see an interesting animal, I always happen to think to myself: "I wonder what it would be like to have one as a pet."

4. I would do anything (almost anything) for a close friend, like how Fluttershy went to 'shine across Equestria' when Rarity wanted her to

My second possiblity would be Twilight Sparkle. I do like to read, but not as much as Twilight does. However a library would come in handy when it comes to information. None of the ponies seemed to have a laptop. However, the biggest difference between Twilight and I is that I am in no way organized. I do not carry a checklist around with me, and I'm often forgetful.

:huh: : I have no interest in working in a farm, and I'm from the city. I also lie occassionally

:) : I'm a terrible party host, and I kind of have a negative personality. Oh boy I do wish I was happy all the time like :)

:D : I'm not quite interested in fashion, and I know nothing of making clothes. I'm not as obsessed with my own looks as well

:wub: :No way. I hardly ever brag about anything, and I'm nothing near arrogant

I'm not really one specific pony, and there are no overwhelming similarities between me and one character. I suppose that I have a little bit of several ponies within myself.

Rarity - I like doing things independently and I tend to be a perfectionist.

Fluttershy - I try to be nice to everypony, and I usually to keep to myself.

Twilight - I like learning. o_o'

Applejack - I try my best to always tell the truth.

Yeah. I didn't quite post according to topic. Instead, I added my own twist to it. Sorry~ xD

Pssh.

You would be Discord.

No doubt about it.

I am a mix of Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and Twilight Sparkle.

Fluttershy, because I am shy, love animals, and try to be kind to everypony.

Rainbow Dash, because (even though I am shy) I am a bit of a show off, I am extremely awesome, I try to be the most awesome I can be, and call myself awesome :P.

Twilight Sparkle, because I am one of the smartest people in my class, enjoy studying, and am obsessed with magic.

I'm 65% Fluttershy, 15% Twilight Sparkle, 10% Rarity, and 10% Rainbow Dash. I've put quite some thought into this. ^^" (Wish I could say that I'm 20% Rainbow Dash, but alas, I'm not.)

Fluttershy: I'm really shy around everypony but the ponies I'm closest to, and can relate to often being too quiet to be heard. (That's happened to me way too many times. ^^) If it's between pretending to engage in conversation with ponies and hanging out with their cat/dog, well, I'll most likely be petting that thing for hours. Like Fluttershy, I'm afraid of anything dangerous, scary, or otherwise daunting, and usually don't speak up.

Twilight Sparkle: I'm book-smart and have Twilight's vocabulary, and am usually the voice of reason (that is unfortunately too quiet for anypony to perceive). If you were to ask anypony I know, they would probably say I'm both Fluttershy and Twilight.

My 20% Rarity-RD is the side of me that not many see; the Fluttershy majority usually overwhelms the Rainbow, and the Twilight sometimes dilutes the Rarity. I'm a filly of many sides. ^^"

Rarity: I really try to look my best at all times, and love it when my hair cooperates or my outfit is perfectly coordinated. I can definitely relate to being the creative and artistic type, randomly getting ideas out of nowhere, and especially trying to please everypony's relentless demands. I wouldn't say I'm wildly generous, but I do like making things for ponies. ^-^ I also hate getting dirty.

Rainbow Dash: There's a small part of me, possibly just teenager-ness, that doesn't care what anypony thinks and says "screw it all." I sometimes feel like I want to show off a bit, but I usually don't. And if I do, it's too quietly for anypony to notice. xD

Turned out longer than I was planning... sorry...

Edited by Scarlet Shimmer

Fluttershy:

1) I'm really shy just like her.

2) I have trouble make friends IRL.

3) I love animals.

4) She's a pegasus, I love pegasus's.

5) She has a pet bunny. I also use to have a pet bunny.

Rainbow Dash:

1) Her mane is just amazing.

2) I love rainbows.

3) I love Pegasus's as I said.

4) I'm a really fast runner. So I'd love to fly fast aswel.

5) I love her coolness.

Pinkie Pie:

1) I love to party.

2) I love making people happy.

3) My hairs kinda like hers, when it's not straightened.. xD

4) I have a friend just like her.

Rarity:

1) I love fashion.

2) I love unicorns. (Not as much as Pegasus's)

3) I love the colour of her mane.

4) I always thought purple went with white really good.

Twilight Sparkle:

1) She's smart, as am I.

2) I love reading.

3) I love magic.

4) I help my friends out.

Apple Jack:

1) Her accent is just, epic.

2) She's nice.

3) I really like cowboys/cowgirls.

And the pony I'd be is, Fluttershy!

Pinkie Pie

1. (Finest I too share the power of puffy hair)

2. I'm too childish

3. Love sweets

4. I'm Random

5. I play around too much, sometimes I don't take things seriously

6. I can take secret to the grave

7. Always energetic

8. I like making people smile

9. I love making new friends

10. I talk a lot

11. and sadly I do have a little psycho side like Finest (luckily I haven't shown it in a while)

All of this applies to me as well :)

I've even had a pinkamena period in my life. My best friend (who I happened to be head over heels for at the time, now it's cooled down a bit, but we're still best friends) got super pissed at me because of quite a large misunderstanding. She wouldn't talk to me for several months, and i got depressed as hell. I didn't quite go so far as talking to bags of flour, but I didn't really talk with any of my other friends for at least a week afterwords, and then I would only even hang out with a completely different group of friends who didn't really have any people in common with the group that my best friend was part of. Eventually she found out that it was all a misunderstanding, we got together, broke up, became friends, some major shit happened in her life and I was really the only one there for her besides her family, a few years passed, and we're now really close friends.

And I apologize if you've read that story before in some other thread ive posted it in. I love talking about her cuz she's so awesome, and I think I'm quite lucky our relationship is as good as it is after all that's happened to both of us.

• 4 weeks later...

If I were my favorite pony? I suppose I would throw parties and eat sweets as per Pinkie Pie.

Or maybe troll Twilight. :lol: