movies/tv Worst Cartoon shows?

PonyPassions

Breadwinners. I hate that so so much.. you don't even want to know. I'll just sweeten it - I'd rather watch My Little Pony G3.5, Fanboy and Chum Chum, Season 13-16 of Thomas and Friends, The Groovenians, Bubsy, Almost Naked Animals.. the list goes on, so I'll just say, I'd rather watch any other show.

The humor is stupid (HURR HURR BUTT JOKES AND OUTDATED POP CULTURE REFERENCES) and the animation... let me show you THESE..

img-2974506-1-Breadwinners-09-600x337.pn

What's that? You think those on frogs or fish? LOL, nice try. Those are supposed to be ducks. I'm not even going to bother to even explain what's wrong with it.

Overall Rating: -10/10 (yep, NEGATIVE ten)

What's surprising is that channels actually accept such crap thinking that viewers got tired of what's on & need something else.  And what we get is every new cartoon being worser than the previous one. I bet whats on that pic will be amazing compared to some show in a coupe of years.  Really makes me go & make my own cartoon no matter how crappy it would be - they will accept it anyway as "WOW!  We havent had such before!" & I'll be rich for some crap I made in 5 mins out of boredom...   Basically that's how music is nowadays too.

• Brohoof 1

Ultimate Jelly Otter / PB&J Otter fan since 2003

The current tendency is, as all the best that was possible was already done, you need to make your show as worst as you can so then you'll get people talking about it & making popular.

Not worth watching & especially talking about it then.

• Brohoof 1

The current tendency is, as all the best that was possible was already done, you need to make your show as worst as you can so then you'll get people talking about it & making popular.

Not worth watching & especially talking about it then.

First there was Fanboy and Chum Chum, then Sanjay and Craig, then Breadwinners.

There's a good episode in Rocko's Modern Life called "Wacky Delly" - that represents exactly what's happening now in cartoons/music.

I AM THE CHEESE. I AM THE BEST CHARACTER ON THE SHOW. I AM BETTER THAN THE BALONEY AND SALAMI COMBINED

I'm just kidding. :P The only difference is that Wacky Deli is actually entertaining

Edited by Moonlight Magician

Almost Naked Animals.

Steven Universe.

Fanboy and Chum Chum.

SpongeBob nowadays.

Sonic X.

Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal.

Total Drama.

Hole in the Wall.

The Amazing World of Gumball.

Ben 10 Omniverse.

Aw man, so many bad kid shows. I can't even name all of them without going past the limit!

Edited by Shenron00
  • Brohoof 5

Yo! I'm Shenron00, but you can call me “Shen” if you want!

img-3351585-1-TYmaDVk.png

Thanks to WheatleyCore for the sig! BTW, yes, I do realize that's Carnage and not Shenron.

Newborn Cuties. I know it's MLP, but I don't know what Hasbro was thinking. I mean, they looked more like baby dinosaurs IMO. I'm so glad that Lauren took over for a while, and I hope that when g5 comes around, either they'll bring Lauren back, or stay with her style.

Also, I don't like Tom and Jerry. Jerry's a dick

• Brohoof 1

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.” — Mark Twain

In respect to the author of the topic,

(in no particular order)

[all I could think of right now]

{if someone's hurt, then well... go forth & multiply!}

- Phineas & Ferb (Having geometry at school was enough! Pretty monotone show that strictly follows one same pattern in every episode.  Hopefully no normal person used this show as a guide how to spend his summer)

- Pokemon (Liked in 2001 because of sexy Misty, but this is such a retarded show by my today's standards)

- Teletubbies ( ... )

- Little Einsteins (*yawns* was such a boredom... Zzzzz)

- Amazing World of Gumball (never checked the show, but from seeing screenshots & it being fav by some typical retarded 14yo girl I had a misfortune to know, it's a *bad* show)

- Lazytown (Again, liked it back then until I accidentally found out a large amount of fans of it are pedophiles...  X.X)

- Breadwinners (I guess all that can be said about was said before numerous times. But kudos to creators & those who put it on broadcast - in order to win nowadays you need to make something worser than what already exists.)

- WINX (comment about it yourself)

- any reality show (because I'm tired of seeing people outside + now on children's channels -.-')

- some show with blown up popularity that's yet to be understood by me.

...and some other shows I purposely tried to forget about just because those were worse than the above mentioned.  Actually I'm glad I stopped watching TV some 5 years back...

Edited by I love Jelly Otter

In respect to the author of the topic,

(in no particular order)

[all I could think of right now]

{if someone's hurt, then well... go forth & multiply!}

- Phineas & Ferb (Having geometry at school was enough! Pretty monotone show that strictly follows one same pattern in every episode. Hopefully no normal person used this show as a guide how to spend his summer)

- Pokemon (Liked in 2001 because of sexy Misty, but this is such a retarded show by my today's standards)

- Teletubbies ( ... )

- Little Einsteins (*yawns* was such a boredom... Zzzzz)

- Amazing World of Gumball (never checked the show, but from seeing screenshots & it being fav by some typical retarded 14yo girl I had a misfortune to know, it's a *bad* show)

- Lazytown (Again, liked it back then until I accidentally found out a large amount of fans of it are pedophiles... X.X)

- Breadwinners (I guess all that can be said about was said before numerous times. But kudos to creators & those who put it on broadcast - in order to win nowadays you need to make something worser than what already exists.)

- WINX (comment about it yourself)

- any reality show (because I'm tired of seeing people outside + now on children's channels -.-')

- some show with blown up popularity that's yet to be understood by me.

...and some other shows I purposely tried to forget about just because those were worse than the above mentioned. Actually I'm glad I stopped watching TV some 5 years back...

As for your comment on Gumball, did you judge mlp before watching it, and did you make final thoughts on it based on who watched it?
  • Brohoof 1

I hate Teen Titans Go! Mostly because I'm still butthurt that they took an amazing show and turned it into a dumb sitcom.

yeah...shame that they had to ruin a perfectly good show like that.

Total Drama.

honestly, they should've left it, at one season, instead of branching off into different sagas...had it been around the time, Survivor was big, I think it may've stood a chance...but now? Ugh...

Hardest Video Game on NES made into the worst cartoon adaptation.

#shudder I STILL cannot get past that damn bikespeeder part, in Stage 3...even with cheat codes, it's still extremely difficult to bypass. I haven't played it in ages, and even with an emulator, it's a nightmare to get past.

Teletubbies

Sylvester Stalone mentioned this...talked about being drunk, watching Teletubbies in the middle of the night, and he's like "Man...I am wasted." xP

The Penguins of Madagascar :eww:

Ugh, even the movies themselves were horrible. Ice Age was another, cause it was beyond historically inaccurate...

• Brohoof 2

Hey look here...beavers! You better hide your wives, hide your husbands, and look here, both of you, hide your kids, cause we're coming!

Ugh, even the movies themselves were horrible. Ice Age was another, cause it was beyond historically inaccurate...

I actually liked the first Madagascar, that one wasn't too bad, same with Ice Age.  :wacko:

Another show I didn't like was Back at the Barnyard  :eww: , but I've actually never seen the movie.

Fluttershy Fan Club

BE3XjkA.jpg

sig by Blue Snowfire

This show...this show got Marvelous Misadventures Of Flapjack canceled...

Yes. Even after all these years, I'm still bitter.

• Brohoof 3

datte_request_v2_by_wize_kevn-d7hcnbq.png

^Click for my Deviant Art^

You truly are the Rosa Parks of not understanding what r34 is.

Johnny Test

Allen Gregory

The Problem Solverz

Battletoads

Fanboy And Chum Chum

The Groovians

New Spongebob

• Brohoof 1

post-28511-0-28189700-1418438754.jpg

copyright-Pin Point-2014

"All my friends, are my best friends."- Pin Point

Thanks to DJSpacer for my avatar!

Now a RisingChaos shipper

My OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/pin-point-r7420

Ask me anything: http://mlpforums.com/topic/116218-ask-pinny-something/

Who here remembers the show Boohbah? That was just... Idk...

*fart noise*

That show was weird, even for my 10 year old mind

datte_request_v2_by_wize_kevn-d7hcnbq.png

^Click for my Deviant Art^

You truly are the Rosa Parks of not understanding what r34 is.

Pretty much every new stupid ass cartoon that cartoon network has put on.

I miss the old cartoons.

• Brohoof 2

img-3391143-4-dyhFVEN.png

Thanks MiniKirby! It's soooooo awesome! wub.png

"Enough Chitchat time is candy!".- Pinkie Pie.

"Storm Chasing is a commitment. Not a choice". -Me "Never stop chasing!"- Reed Timmer