Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Worst Cartoon shows?

PonyPassions

Mlp gen 3 and 3.5. the only way i can even try either with mystery science theatre  style commentary (look it up), and even then i still cant make it through even 1! :angry:  Havent even tried gen 2, and from ive heard, NEVER WANT TO. at least the original was SOMEWHAT bearble lol.

Teen Titans Go, and Uncle Grandpa. *shudders*  :eww:

I had thought Cartoon Network had hit an all time low, until they released Steven Universe and Clarence. Now that's quality animation.  :pinkie:

Steven Universe is so fun to watch  :sneer:

True Jackson is a live-action show.

This is a worst CARTOONS thread.

Well I did name a couple cartoons.......

And they said you could name kids shows even if they weren't cartoons so sorry for thinking it would be fine........

Ikr? It's my second favorite Cartoon Network show. (Adventure Time is my favorite)

I swear I'm exactly like Jake in the real world. So carefree :D

• Brohoof 1

The new Teen Titans TV show. Honestly.... THE ORIGINAL WAS BEETTEER!! BLASTED CARTOON NETWORK!!!

Really, they got rid of this theme song:

Plus, Tara Strong was in it. Wonderful animation, but they replaced it with THIS:

THAT'S the theme song for TTG?

I. CANNOT. LISTEN. ARRGHHHH!!!!

*eardrums rupture*

But, yeah, TTG

• Brohoof 1

Somepony's got to say it, so...

Pretty much most cartoons since mid millenium. Adventure Time, SU, Regular Show, Drama Island, for examples. I hate the trend of toons trying to be 'random', a meme or parodying memes. The art style and non-existent voice acting also gets on my nerves.

Give me Courage, Ahh! Real Monsters, Darkwing Duck, and Gargoyles, please.

• Brohoof 3

Honestly, everything that's new on Cartoon Network. I flipped through it one day, and thought I was brain dead after leaving it on for 15 seconds. That's the problem with a lot of children's shows, they have terrible humor, no life lessons, and are full of stupidity in general. I Used to leave Disney channel on for my dog when I left the house, but I can't subject the poor beagle to that stuff anymore.

I'm a lot like Princess Bubblegum, sweet, polite, and a total science geek!  :derp:

Creating a formula to bring back the dead candy citizens?!

Hmm...

Sanjay and Craig - 99.99% of the show's humor is poorly done fart jokes. Why does this need to exist?

My Little Pony: Newborn Cuties - And I thought G3/G3.5 were cringeworthy..

Breadwinners - [ Content Deleted ]

Brickleberry - The characters are all assholes, the plots are modern Family Guy-esque, and most of the humor is animals having sex. Didn't Australia's Naughtiest Home Videos try that, and didn't get that cancelled midway because of stuff like that?

Johnny Test - I hate it for many of the same reasons I hate Friendship is Witchcraft. Also, "Crack that whip!"

Allen Gregory - Wind Chaser already said why.

To add to that list:

Fanboy and Chum Chum - Imagine everything bad about modern Spongebob, then triple it. You get this piece of crap.

Teen Titans Go! - Now, I didn't even watch the original, so it's not because it's not like the original TT. It's because the characters are absolutely horrible, the plots are pisspoor, the humor.. let's just say how is repeating the word "Waffles" and pointing out it's unfunny for an entire episode is funny? Plus, if they were going to make something a different genre than the original, why did they use the Teen Titans crew..?

Total Drama series - The show's basically a mix between a generic mediocre survival show and Johnny Test. The characters are also pretty stupid, and most of the humor I see from this show is either nudity or "LOL HE GOT HIT IN THE BALLS XD"

Yup!  :pinkie:

Did you know that was actually the first episode? 

Of course! I remember watching it for the first time not thinking highly of it, but by the time it was done I was sitting in my bed like..... ADVENTURE TIME!

Here are the worst Cartoons ever....not in order

1. Allan Gregory - lasted about 3 episodes for a good reason. Worst Cartoon ever made

2. Uncle Grandpa - AGH

3. Annoying Orange - Seriously?! HOW THE FETHING HORSE FEATHERS DID THIS GET MADE?!

4. Fanboy and Chum Chum

5. Planet Sheen

6. Johnney Test - I watched a lot of this and OMFG its terrible. I never really wanna see it again.

7. Problem Solvers

8. Breadwinners

9. Teen Titans Go - Insulting to the original.

10. Hammerman - MC hammer cartoon, 3 episodes, I liked it as a kid but it was baaaaad.

11. Phineas and Ferb

12.NEW LOONEY TOONS SHOW - Fucking Insulting to the originals.

13. Almost Naked Animals

14. Pelswick

15. Paw Patrol

16. Fairly Odd Parents

17. Sanjay and Craig

18. Lego-Anything...yes that means Ninjago

19. Steven Universe

20. Chima/Bionical

That is my top 20.

OH! I just noticed something! This is also counting movies too!

FOOD FIGHT! - MOVIE! - Watch the nostalgia critic and the John Tron review of it.

Edited by Twilight Frost

Sonic Underground (1999)

I'm convinced this show would have done better if not for the idiotic decision to let Jaleel White voice all three hedgehogs.

Sonia's voice was like nails on a chalkboard, and almost intolerable to listen to.

• 3 months later...

Captain N: The Game master. Watched it out of curiosity.

sig-4008716.tumblr_md72plXYX31rzqjoa.jpg

This is how Megaman and pit looks in the show. now you know why.

Edited by White

Captain N: The Game master. Watched it out of curiosity.

sig-4008716.sig-4008716.tumblr_md72plXYX

This is how Megaman and pit looks in the show. now you know why.

I remember watching that show too as a kid, and man were Megaman and Pit's designs just wrong.

• Brohoof 1

I have a younger cousin who still watches cartoons, so I've seen a few of these. Johnny Test was awful, and most of the current Cartoon Network offerings are just too crude for my tastes. I don't even have a clue what Nickleodeon has for cartoons nowadays besides Spongebob, which, regardless of the hate it gets, is still a pretty good show IMHO, especially compared to what's out there (the entire MTV franchise is going downhill really fast, and has steadily been dying since Y2K, at least as far as I'm concerned).

The shows that really disturb me, though, are the live-action ones. Someone else mentioned Jessie, and I feel like it's a prime example. As far as I can see, it only teaches kids to be argumentative, snotty little brats. Imagine everyone in the world was Diamond Tiara- that's the way this show portrays things. And most of the others are either very similar to that premise or are unbelievably boring, a la Big Time Rush. I'm embarrassed to have to admit that I even typed the titles to some of this trash.

But, overall, I think if you search long and hard enough, there's still good stuff out there. I'm sure my judgement on the subject is majorly biased by the fact that I grew up in the late 90s, and wish that my little cousin were watching CatDog and Dexter's Lab like I did, rather than modern shows that I have no nostalgia for. Because, in reality, those shows were probably just as poor quality, I just didn't notice because I was 7.