Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SITUATION: You are facing the corrupted versions of the Mane 6 and Princesses

Stary Dreams

Situation: You are facing the corrupted versions of the Mane 6 and the two Alicorn Princesses. Discord is loose once more. How will you pull through? How will you save Equestria? Or how will you not?

1.) I'd learn the memory spell and fight the Mane 6 to try and cast it on them.

2.) Once I save the Mane 6, we'd fight the corrupt Princesses.

3.) Realize we are too weak.

4.) Force Discord to battle them.

5.) Go get the Elements of Harmony.

6. Try to change Princesses back.

7.) Realize only Luna was changed back and Celestia was trapped in a cotton candy cloud.

8.) Eat popcorn while watching Celestia swear.

9.) Get bored and finally change her.

10.) Banish Discord to moon.

11.) Party Pinkie Pie style!

So there's mine, what's yours?

• Brohoof 2

I'd probably try and learn magic while staying out of sight as best as possible. Then I can find a way to undo the spell placed on Twilight. Then I'd team up with Twilight and break the spell on all the other ponies. Then we'd get the elements of harmony back, seal Discord back in stone, and everything would be okay. Assuming I can survive the first part that is, as me against a corrupted mane 6 AND the princesses is like bringing a knife to a gun fight.

Well, I'm going to assume that they're not all right there looking at me, otherwise there wouldn't be much I could do. But I suppose, I'd begin recruiting a rebel squad to oppose them. I'd recruit Big Mac, Prince Blueblood (we need a figurehead...well, a fake figurehead for the enemy to target instead of our REAL figurehead), Trixie (of course!), Zecora, the Wonderbolts Soarin, Spitfire, and Fleetfoot, and Donut Joe because he's really Mane, Con Mane. You stated that the 'two' alicorn princesses are corrupted, which I'm guessing refers to Celestia and Luna. I'd go get Cadance on my side too. And then I'd ask Discord for help as well...because him NOT helping would make sense (hehe, reverse psychology). Then we'd have an epic fight to some music from AC/DC, it would be glorious.

Join Discord and have fun in the chocolate rain. I was gonna cross that out as a joke, but you know, I don't have the mental capacity at the moment to conceive a battle strategy to try and defeat him.

I could probably undo the greying effect on ponies. The main problem would be not coming to discords attention before I did it. And no this would not be with a memory spell -- this would be via picking the magic cast on them apart. Dash would probably be the first one I would try it on because she is the easiest pony to find asleep and the process would take long enough that you couldnt do it without that condition unless you had the pony restrained.

Edited by silvadel

1: Learn memory spell

2: Sneak up behind Celestia and use memory spell

3: Brainwash Luna to uncorrupt the others

4: Seal Discord in stone with elements

5: Forget Luna is still brainwashed]

6: Use Luna as my own personal servent

7: ???

8: PROFIT!!!

• Brohoof 1

This is a rather tough situation. Am I supposed to be the hero here, or just a mercenary stepping in to try to help out?

If i'm really chosen to do this, then, well, dang Equestria is screwed. But you know what? I'll try anyways. I'm not gonna Scootaloo out of this mess!

Well, the corrupt Princesses could send me to the moon, or just blast me to dust. So I need to keep away from them. Discord will be everywhere, and will know my every move, so I need to remember this.

First, since I can't cast spells, due to me being a Pegasus, I need Twilight's help. I'll have to sneak into the Canterlot Castle, find the letters, then bring them to show to Twilight.

Twilight won't show hostility, just will be very deperessed.

After she sees the letters, and realises that friendship is worth fighting for, we will harmonize the other Elements of Harmony.

From there we will defeat Discord once again. Discord MAY have corrupted the Princesses, so I'm hoping they will turn back to normal. If not, the Elements and I will confront them.

Since i'm not an element of Harmony, I'll be working with whatever helps. Maybe getting the Elements to the Princesses, maybe distracting the princesses.

Heck, I'll even risk getting sent to the moon. As long as I can save Equestria.

--

As easy as I make it sound, I'm probally gonna have to remember that it's not that simple. Rainbow Dash and friends may know the trick, and get away from us.

Maybe Discord won't get so cocky and take the hit.

Though, there will always be a way.

-Suskie

(If you couldn't tell, I was talking as if I was my OC)

1.) Enjoy Discord's chaos

2.) Turn Pinkie Back to normal by showing her my awesome ways

3.) Turn Rainbow back to normal with Pinkie's help

4.) Take a popcorn break

5.) Enjoy Discord's chaos some more

6.) Try to get the rest of the Mane 6 back to normal

7.) Get Discord to turn the Princesses into stone

8.) Make Discord our new leader

You know, my first response to this would be to run in there and murder every single one of them with my barehands like a wannabee badass, but that's a pretty bad idea, no?

I mean, if I actually try to think about it, this is actually a pretty tough situation. I'm a human, so I'm not sure what other ponies would think of me and not only is Discord loose, but he also has two of the strongest characters on his side, Celestia and Luna. I'm sure that Discord would rather mess around with me than kill me, but the possibility still exists that he would try to murder me eventually so my first choice of action would be to make sure that I'm somehow safe from being attacked by those two and if I can't do that then I'll have to do the next step quickly.

The next step is to simply decorrupt the mane 6 in any given order. It doesn't matter which one comes first, but especially with the unicorns and pegasus I will probably need help since I am a human really can't do much other than speak and pick things up. To be honest, I'm not even sure how I would accomplish decorrupting them since it took Twilight's magic to do the work. I guess that there issue is more mental and though some bizzare form of counseling they could decorrupt themselves but I'm not sure if they would even listen to me. If that doesn't work, I could try finding ponies with similar personality traits and see if they would work with the elements of harmony, but if that doesn't work I could get them to help me and I'm sure that I could atleast get a couple to help me. If other ponies can't help me convince the mane 6 that they are nuts, I'm stuck fighting discord myself and I'm not sure how that would turn out.

If I can get the mane 6 on my side, the next step would be getting the elements of harmony back and from there, since those things are already extremely freaking overpowered, it would be a piece of cake. I don't even care if Luna or Celestia get in our way, because this thing has the power to decorrupt them or to be even more awesome incinerate them!

First I would sneak into a library and see what happened to them. I would also try and see if their is an item that I can use to change them back.

Next I would gather a few ponies together to help me find the item.

Then once we find it we use to change the Princesses and the 6 back to normal. Then combine are 2 powers together and seal Discord away.

Join Discord and have fun in the chocolate rain. I was gonna cross that out as a joke, but you know, I don't have the mental capacity at the moment to conceive a battle strategy to try and defeat him.

This. I'd just give up anyways, sounds like it'd be a near impossible victory against them. Plus, chaos in Equestria actually sound quite fun and humorous.

~~

• Brohoof 1

I would start to work with discord, i would gain his trust to the point where i was is right hand pony.

I would do many job's for him, and i would ruin a few lives but in the end I would have to to earn his trust.

I would then start to form a plan to use his weakness to bring him down from the inside. Making sure i was put in charge of the top research division's that discord had created for new technologies. This would allow me to steal the "energy catalization and manipulation device".

I could then use and magnify his discorded energies on himself, but at the cost of my own life as it would require significant input from myself to work.

Vanquishing discord. Ultimately saving Equestria.

(Gonna speak in character )

Well since i'm a Earth Pony i don't really have much going for me like the gifted ponies do but here's what i'll do

1. Challenge them to fight but quickly run away do to the sheer power Discord now has

2. Go into Rarity's Boutique and borrow/steal a mirror and place into a sack i'm carrying

3. Go back to Discord and challenge him again and when he commands one of the princesses to use magic i take out the mirror holding it in my mouth it will definitely break and i would take some of the blow not to mention the broken glass would cut my face but part of the blow would also hit Discord knocking him to the ground

4. Demand that he change everypony back to normal if he denies i start stomping on him till he says "uncle" or pretty much " I give up "

5. Try to snap Twilight Sparkle out of it and try my best to get everypony and find where the Elements Of Harmony are using the same riddle

6. Hopefully after more persuading Twilight returns to her original self and uses the memory spell on everypony else i mention what's happening and we all run back to where Discord is the Mane 6 again use the Elements Of Harmony to encase Discord back to " solid " pose

End: The Mane 6 becomes heroes once again while i lay down in a meadow under a tree taking a well earned nap

1)

2) Calm down

3) Try to learn magic

4) Fail at learning magic

5)

6)???

7) Profit!!!

You can't beat them, join them. Also, cotton candy and chocolate milk sounds good to me.

Edited by Retden

1. Talk to Discord 2. join his side. 3. enjoy chocolate rain and cotton candy clouds... It sounds pretty darn good to me. I mean Chaos comes with CHOCOLATE RAIN!

First, i would....use all my mathematical knowledge to learn how pinkie pie breaks dimensional boundaries, which is likely dividing by zero...that must be her method. Then, i would gather the corrupted 6 into a secluded location, proceed to divide by zero, and create a wormhole that would spew them into an unknown dimension while pinkie pie saves only me with her amazing power.

I would choose Doctor Whooves, Zecora, and Vinyl Scratch as my team. Here is why: 

Weapons:

----- Doctor Whooves: Sonic Screwdriver

----- Zecora: her voodoo magic and concoctions

----- Vinyl Scratch: Bass Cannon

----- Velgar Navus (me*) : weather magic

Strengths:

----- Doctor Whooves: he can travel in time and space and can form battle plans in an instant [strategy]

----- Zecora: she can create potions to help us and poisons to return them back to normal [Medic/Supplies]

-----Vinyl Scratch: she can use her Bass Cannon to deflect enemy fire and to ward off all those who try to come closer [Defense/Offense]

----- Velgar Navus: I would use my magic to change the weather so that they would be in fog while my team would still be able to fight. Or at least throw lightning darts at them. And if Rainbow Dash tries to do a sonic Rainboom? I'll send a tornado in her direction. [Defense/Offense]

If you see any flaws in how my team is set up, tell me so that I may clarify or fix it. Thats my dream team and I'm sticking to it. 

* I don't have a ponysona made yet, but it will be a unicorn with the ohm symbol for electricity as its cutie mark.

• 7 months later...

Oooh, this is a right tough challenge for my poor old brain (as right now I'm spending much of it's intelligence and learning power on the Leaving Cert sad.png ) Anyway, here's what I'd do

Firstly, I'd take cover in the Ponyville library, learn the restoration spell placed upon Twilight, restore her element first and then team up with her to restore the rest of the mane 6, before recruiting Cadance and Shining Armor as the two aces in the hole, and the CMC, Prince Blueblood, the Wonderbolts and Derpy Hooves as a distraction. (They'd go nuts on Discord and the princesses while SA, cadence, me and the mane 6 recover the EoH, while the Wonderbolts act as aerial recon). Finally, we'd return to Canterlot, restore the princesses after two tough battles, and freeze Discord in stone to end this battle for the ages!

LIKE A BOSS cool.png

Edited by Dark Shadow

If it weren't for the fact that fanfiction websites are swamped with story ideas like this, I would LOVE to write some sort of epic novel that revolves around this idea. ;)

There are so many possibilities...90% of it is researching how I would turn them back to normal. It assumes I could use magic, and that I could afford/find the necessary components for whatever spells were required...

The more I think about it, the more I feel that I would need to write a story to fully explain it. :P

Try not to get mesmerized by attractive evil Dashie

I'd probably just do my best to go find Discord. While the chaos of all of his enemies becoming corrupted might be appealing to him, I think he'd come to realize that the people he'd befriended weren't the same anymore, and he'd battle them. In any case, he's really the only one with enough firepower to make a difference. If he couldn't help me I'd be toast.