Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Many Season Will MLP: FiM Last?

Gone Airbourne

Someone has told me that Hroes only had 16 episodes for a season and it continued for 3 more.

I think that this show will be fine and last a great 4-6 seasons.

I'm almost positive there will be at least 1-2 more season after. The Hub would be very foolish to cancel FiM when it has such a thriving fan base. I'm pretty sure the reason there's only 13 episodes is due to the fact that FiM was originally ordered with only two and a half seasons, so there'll probably be more episodes in season 4.

~~

@, Yes there will be more after season three. And it was what I expected too since it's so popular.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/26368-season-3-to-only-have-13-episodes-what-are-your-thoughts/page__st__120#entry608918

It's a link to a post I made which has a link to a post mailmare made which has a link to a post EqD made which has a link to a picture. Haha But check it out.

That is def. true with how well the show has done! I agree that it would be foolish if they stopped making seasons. :) can't wait till season 3 ahhhh!!!!

Defiantly, they also shoudl really get on making a movie :)

Shame Megan Mcarthy said that she probably wouldn't be the writer for it :/

• Brohoof 1

No no no no no -- No movies before they end the regular run of the series.

The time it would take them to make a movie would be equal to at least half a season run. I would not give up 13 episodes to get a movie.

Plus if they did a movie they would need to go over the top and probably out of chronology.

The time for movies is AFTER the series does 6 or 7 seasons to keep G4 alive -- when they have run out of normal ideas for scripting.

• Brohoof 2

Hasboro will probably not end the series this early. Toys are selling like hotcakes and the ratings are good.

Also, Lauren Faust's series (or at least almost all of them) go for 6-8 seasons I believe

Most shows have 4 seasons in all.

So might be only one more.

And hopefully after that.

A NEW SHOW WOO-HOO!

My Little Pony

Sharing is Magic or something like that.

Better be good or there shall be trouble.

*Puts hooves up.*

If you know what I mean.

• Brohoof 1

I doubt they would end it at Season 3. There is so much more potential in Friendship is Magic, they aren't going to end it when it's only been around for two years. I can see the show going all the way up to 6 or 8 seasons before they consider ending it.

• Brohoof 1

I think it will truly go on for about 6 or 7 seasons, 5 at the least.

MLP is too much of a money maker, especially with us buying all of hasbro's toys. MLP Won't end very soon at all.

Why I do not understand is why they leave us hanging for so long between seasons. I would think that they would want to milk this for all it is worth and having more episodes // shorter breaks. Having long breaks just makes it more likely that it will end as people lose patience/interest. Well not the core bronies like we have here but still.

Why I do not understand is why they leave us hanging for so long between seasons. I would think that they would want to milk this for all it is worth and having more episodes // shorter breaks. Having long breaks just makes it more likely that it will end as people lose patience/interest. Well not the core bronies like we have here but still.

I am sure it takes a lot of work to produce the episodes & they probably have to go through a lot just so they can air the episodes. So I can understand the time gap but ahhh I'am drooling for it to come out haha Edited by GoneAirbourne

As long as the Bronies keep giving Hasbro money, FiM will continue after season 3

If you know about WotC, then you will understand when I say there is nothing Hasbro loves more other than money.

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty sure they're suppose to make more after s3. It wouldn't make sense that they wouldn't either. The shows still profitable so i don't see why not.

And I kinda thought that they already had S4 in the making or something? Maybe I'm wrong. Actually I proably am, Still I'm sure the show will go on for atleast 4 seasons, Altho I hope it goes on as long as it can!

Most likely, yes. Most shows have like 4-5 seasons are something like that. Based on the amount of fandom and likes, they will probally be 5-6 seasons. This is just a guess so I can't really be right. But they SHOULD make an epic movie to sum it all up. Makes the ending epic and a great experience.

I'm almost positive they would make more seasons after the third one. First off, look at how much money they have made off of it so far. Second look at how disappointed the fans would be for them to end. And third, do I have a third, I don't think so. But I am almost positive that they will continue to make more seasons.

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty sure the team that works on the show has already confirmed the series will be renewed past the initial order of 65 episodes (seasons 1-3) they keep hiring more writers & staff...so yeah there will be more past season 3, how many, well thats all up to how well the merchindise & toys sell, and how good the ratings are. So yeah like they say $$$ & ratings talk, you want more pony buy pony swag and watch the show when it airs on the HUB.

I can't see why they would stop this show at season 3. With the amount of fans they have and the amount of money they get, I could see it going on for many more seasons after 3.

• Brohoof 1