Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nicknames

zoruapwns

So guys what are your favourite/ least favourite nicknames that you have

my favourite one would have to be Littlepip,Which I love as Fallout Equestria is my favourite fan-fiction and I wish people would call me it more often

My least favourite is "Phildo" mainly because it sounds stupid But I'm thankful that people stopped calling me that

(Do you think I said Favourite too many times?)

My least favorite nickname is 小弟弟, because when I was living in Taiwan, one of the ladies who lives near my apartment say it to me whenever she sees me.

My favorite nickname is Tumi, and I have no clue how I got it other than the fact that my friend can be quite random at times.

My least favorite name is Batfreak. Because my friends make fun of me because I love batman.

But my favorite would be Battleship.

Because I'm damn boss at batttleship.

• Brohoof 2

IRL I have many nicknames, most of them derives from my surname somehow. In fact nobody(except my parents) call me my first name. I don't have any favorite one, but I have one I don't like - "cum-shot" . Sounds disturbing, doesn't it? I don't even remember who and why invented it, but some people keep calling me like this.

My favorite nickname is Teo. Which is short for Teodor. I'm called Teo by basically everyone right now, and I like it. Teodor sounds weird, but Teo sounds nice. The only person left that is calling me Teodor is my mom :P

My least favorite nickname is "Pennuppstopparen". I don't know the exact translation, but it basically means pushing in pencils into your rectum. Before you get any nasty thoughts let me tell you why I got this nickname: When I went to school I always had lots of pencils with me, in the case of loosing one, if someone would like to borrow, or stuff like that. My classmates were always impressed that I seemed to have an endless amount of pencils (I could have 5-10 pencils to one class) so they started asking me where I kept them, and then the joke came that I was taking them out of my butt. So that's the history of the nickname.

The reason that I don't like it is because it sounds really dirty. Not something that you would like that people called you all the time.

Edited by Juggler

Polio is my least favorite because well its just there is no shortening for Paul so people get the idea to make it longer despite the fact that what there called me is a disease, its kinda annoying

Echo is my fav or the one i'm most used to because well its what i am, i'm not that memorable and what i say will be forgotten in time just like a echo

IRL My favorites have to be Nina, and J9 K9. Least favorite would be J9 the K9, the word the makes the difference there.

On the forums, my favorite nickname has to be Tavi's Cello, but I guess Octavia is fine. No pony has ever called me Celloziod, but if they did, it would be my least favorite on the forums.

The only nickname I've ever actually been called is "Maddie" (or "Maddy" if you wanted to spell it like that). I don't like it at all. I don't like nicknames in general, so I call no one by any kind of nickname, and expect the same in return.

I have a couple of nicknames that I like one was[REDACTDED BY REQUEST] because my name starts with [REDACTDED BY REQUEST] and I was known as[REDACTDED BY REQUEST] amongst my friends. And [REDACTDED BY REQUEST] because my XBOX 360 name is [REDACTDED BY REQUEST] and that kinda shortens it down.

IRL I get called Tom, nothing special :P

In game i get called loads of horrible things, the list is kind of endless, I guess my least fav nickname is "nub", tho tbh it doesn't really botehr me that much :)

Happy Plant is the name i have most taken to nowadays's. I love it because it makes me smile whenever i look at my avatar :P

My least favorite nickname has to be (Spoiler'd for language)

Dickchoda Shitting

Yeah, that was a bad month...

My favorite nickname is DJ

My first initial and my middle initial.

i only have three but all of them are pretty cool theres ulfric (we had a sub at school and when he said my last name it sounded like that) goku (in 5th grade for picture day i came to school dressed as ssj3 goku) and vinyl(im a dj and i exclusively use vinyls)

my favourite one would have to be Littlepip,Which I love as Fallout Equestria is my favourite fan-fiction and I wish people would call me it more often

Your friends call you Littlepip. I be jealous.

As for my nicknames, I have a few. My real name is Antony. People call me:

Tony

Rubin

Ant

DiRubz (bastardization of my last name :P)

Twilie (due to my Xbox gamertag)

I always go by Tony. I despise when people call me DiRubz and Twilie. I just hate it.

What I like:

-My real name

What I don't like (and yes, people call me these)

-Retard

-Tard

-Idiot

-Gay

-Faty (?)

-Fatty McFarterCarterMcBeinerWeiner (Don't ask)

People hate me ;n;

Mah favorites would be.......

KAJ (Pronounced KJ)

KevinAJ

KevKev

AnderssonJohnsonK (Mah Spanish teacher this year called me this the first time we met, so some kids like to call me that also in that class)

KMAJ (Pronounced Kahmaj)

I have no least favorites. Any nickname I get is always one I like

Edited by akimBrony
  • Brohoof 1

:< My Starcraft Broodwar clan called me "Fubzy" because I was the baby of the clan. Oh but ofc somepony had to just take it too far and call me "Fubzy Wubzy" D: it's not even funny ¬_¬ I mean I'm running around sniping people down and there's like blood everywhere and all my team are referring to me as "Fubzy Wubzy".

I don't have nicknames irl :blush: people just call me Chase.. Online I usualy go by 789it789, because...well its a long story of how i made that up and started using it.. Other names ive gone by online are:

• Dream (On RSPS's)
  • Gunthorian (On RSPS's
  • Lyteaco (Couple things)
  • [King] Since 2008 (on RuneScape)

Most people call me by my real name except for the coaches and other players on my football team who call me "Crutch".

I do have a hand full of friends that like to call me Mordicai (it's my middle name).

Other than that most people call me Andrew, though I've never had anybody call me Drew or Andy...

I don't have favourite or disliked/hated nicknames. Well, excluding ones that the bullies at school back in 5th - 7th grade would call me. . .

I've been called Meg, Megmeg, Meggers, NutMeg, Megi-lala, Megabucks, Meggie, Twila, Miss Twila, Bright Eyes, and Short One.

My favourite I think - Troll. (It's my nickname for 16 years already) I didnt like it at first but now I use it by myself. :)

And the least favourite - Green (in spite of I choose it by myself then tried to fight with Troll nickname).

I've been called a few nicknames in my life - Big one, Fat one (I have a trauma for almost a year that prevent me from active exercises, but I keep eating a lot), Thor and Avatar. :)

My friends just call me Matt, cause my real name is Matthew. It would be cool if some people started calling me Lil' Tokyo or just Tokyo. One of my friends sometimes call me whore....

• 1 year later...

If we're talking IRL then I don't have a favorite, none of them are particularly good. My least favorite would be "sticks", so annoying just because of how it was used mostly.

If we're talking online, where I usually go by MuteMutt, then my favorite would be Mumu (or maybe it was Mu-mu; I've always read it like "Myu-myu"). Funny, I wasn't really a fan of it in the beginning but the more this one person used it, the more I came to like it. The only other nickname I've got is Mute, which makes that my least favorite by default though I'm perfectly fine with that name too.