Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your most recent dream you remember after waking up?

SUPERFOX5

I was in a hot tub. I went underwater, and right as my head came out of the water, the water turned into glass, or clear rubber, I can't remember. I started to freak out and I called for help. Nobody answered. I tried to stand up and, surprisingly, it worked. Except I was now covered in hot glue. But then I woke up.

My dream was really freaking weird. I was playing a game of minecraft except for some reason it was actually real life, and out of nowhere Slenderman starts following me. I charge right up to him to beat the crap out of him except the next thing I know I'm dating the Slenderman.

• Brohoof 1

A strange but sexy dream i had

Well theres this hot mexican girl i know at school who was on top of me wearing a shirt that if it became wet everything would show and thats what exactly happened so she looks down at me laughing manically then two mexican guys come out the ground and hold me down she then rips my shrit open rubs my right tit off puts it on a peice of paper and runs off i couldnt catch her

when she ran off to the darkness i heard

"Im a melting pot of friendship"

then i woke up

I was in Ancient Greece (but somehow, everyone was speaking Italian..don't ask, it's a dream). I was in a huge outdoor Colosseum thing where a famous greek singer was performing in front of a large audience. I was there to steal some diamonds which were just behind where the guy was singing.

Anyway, I managed to get close to where the diamonds were by pretending to be a technician working on the acoustics of the place. My plan was to wait for the right moment and steal the diamonds right in front of everyone and then run for my life, hoping to not get caught. But somehow, when the moment came, I forgot to take the diamonds with me. Everyone was pissed off when they realized I lied about being a technician to steal the diamonds and began chasing me while yelling things in Italian that I could not understand. There was broken glass everywhere and I was barefoot. I remember cursing my stupidity for having forgotten the diamonds while a bunch of people were chasing me. Then I woke up.

Sorry if this doesn't make much sense or if it isn't very coherent. It's 5AM and I woke up about 5 minutes ago. I usually forget my dreams if I don't write them down right after I woke up.

Well, the last dream I remember clearly was from last Friday I believe. I was in a room, it had a water cooler in it, I decided that I wanted a drink and tried to get up, but this fat grey thing pushed me back in the chair I was in and said, "No." well I try to get up again, and the same thing follows. I asked it questions like. "then can you get me a cup of water?", or "do you really have nothing better to do?" it wouldn't answer me, and it wouldn't move. It was just there to make sure I didn't move. So I tried to inch the chair over, but it would just move it back saying, "No." so I just sat there, being thirsty until I woke up. Weird thing was, that I wasn't thirsty when I woke up, so technically that thing still kept me from getting water. O.o;

>go to work

>sit down at my desk

>find out that the central printer for the second floor is out of commision

>start working on it

>get bellowed at by some random user because it isn't usable

>don't care for her rudeness and yelling; tell her to get lost so i can do my job

>finished fixing the printer

>got fired

Best work day ever and it wasn't even real.

I watch an old war vetran buy a book outside as he scews up a quote from egoraptor "my favorite book was I don't remember all you do is press play and read the book" then the book seller said something about nothing stopping that mans heart thats all I remember. Hor some reason I haven't had a good dream in awhile that made sence and liked.

The most recent I remember, I was sitting in my living room with my parents, and a man came in and shot me in the face. Then, it was all blue, and there was this computer-like selection screen surrounded by clouds. I think I died :P But then I woke up.

I've had a recurring dream since I was young, and I just had it again last night.

I'm part of the Disney movie version of "Hercules", and its the part of the movie where Hercules is depowered. Anyway, I'm in the place of Hercules, and I'm running around trying to fight the giant cyclops. I'm getting beat up, like in the movie, when the monster picks me up. At this point in the movie Hercules uses a torch or something to burn its eye, but I'm not so lucky.

I'm helpless in the grasp of the cyclops and in a moment of horror I realize I'm about to die. I proceed to be eaten by the cyclops and chewed into tiny little bits, all the while being fully aware of my death and feeling the pain that comes with it through an out of body experience. As you might expect, is very disheartening to see yourself chewed up into a wad of blood/flesh, even in a dream.

That last part where I get eaten lasts a loooooooong time, but eventually the dream ends there. I'd like to see how Freud would link that dream to repressed sexual tension or whatever.

Believe it or not, my last dream was something about My Little Pony. Not the show itself, a dream about watching the show. Don't ask me what it entailed, I've forgotten already. I could lie just to make it more interesting, and say it involved Twilight reading the Kama Sutra, or Rainbow Dash intercepting six Jay Cutler passes for touchdowns, but that would be...you know, lying.

I had a dream I was back in high school and we had to bring our childhood toys. I had a talking Ernie and Cookie Monster plushie. I pressed Ernie's tummy and he said "EX... TER... MINATE..." Someone must've switched the voice box... :/

Believe it or not, my last dream was something about My Little Pony. Not the show itself, a dream about watching the show. Don't ask me what it entailed, I've forgotten already. I could lie just to make it more interesting, and say it involved Twilight reading the Kama Sutra, or Rainbow Dash intercepting six Jay Cutler passes for touchdowns, but that would be...you know, lying.

As I said, my dreams are all realistic real life stuff lately. This reminds me of the dream I had a few days ago. I ordered a Fkuttershy shirt online and I was anticipating its arrival and that same night I had a dream that I had received it.. Again, leading to disappointment upon waking up.

I was playing volleyball with some friends on the side of a road in the middle of a forest. A bunch of Lamborghinis and Ferraris went by. Then a Panzer Mk. IV tank came and started shooting its cannon at us. We completely ignored it/didn't know it was there. I did, but I ignored it. It shot all of my friends then it shot me, then I woke up.

Think you need to lay off the FPS games before going to bed :P

Though I also vaguely remember me in my house relaxing when some zombies showed up. Some of my friends for some reason had guns and were shooting at them and I was killing them with finger guns and making gun noises. :blink:

Last night, I had a dream were I apparently stole a standard transmission car from a parking lot (though I had no idea what my motive was...) Which is kind of weird since I have never driven a stick before (though I know how to).

It was really creepy, but I ahd a nightmare related to slenderman... Was in a forest with a lake in the middle with a swamp tree, and just remember getting chased by something.

• Brohoof 1

Well, hmmm.... I had 3 recent dreams recently, really. I'll tell you bout all of em.

NUMERO UNO!!!

I was sitting on a couch, hanging with Vinyl Scratch and Octo-Octavia. Nothing else. Just that.

NUMERO DOS!!!

This one was a little more vivid. It looked like a mash-up of a western and Assasin's Creed. I was looking down at some wanted papers on a table when I came across one that had a picture of a cat with the name pork on it. I looked up and asked someone if that looked like a pig to them, then looked back at the paper, which now had the name of pike on it and a picture of a crow. I looked back at the person, who was now turned to me. It was a chick, but I couldn't see her face because it was coweled. She pointed a sword at me and said something along the linges of "Come on, You know I love to see you smile." I backed against a wall, and the dream melted away.

NUMERO TRES!!!

This one was a little odd. At first, I was driving the DeLorean from BTTF, but then I turned into Will Smith from MIB, and there was some young girl sitting next to Will. They were driving down a street trying to get to 88mph, when they suddenly flew over a river, crashed through a wall, landed on the street, and that's when Will said to the young girl, "No Justin Beiber for you."

And that just goes to show that two-thirds of my dreams are taken ofer by ponies, and one-third is a nightmare (hence the Justin Beiber reference).

The last dream i remember was a nightmare when a Giant was like attacking the city. What city it was i don't know. The giant was taking my mother and ripping her head off and i was totally running for my life. It was a really scary nightmare and i woke up sweaty.

I was in a nursery at a church. I was sitting in a rocking chair and I turned around, Sitting in the chair to my left was Fox from Housepets (webcomic) he told me a story and I woke up. Oh there was a stable in my dream too, wonder what it was about.

Here's a creepy one. I was running around in circles in my room watching season 3 of ponies. (Twilight was getting her test handed back to her from Celestia) Then I looked out my window and saw a hand shaped cloud, when I blinked it turned into a finger and it punched right through the window and it was gone. I started to cry and scream telling myself it was a dream and trying to wake up but I couldn't. When I finally did I had a tear in my eye.

Edited by Dontlookmenaked

I wish i remembered my dreams more often.

I think in my most recent one I was actually in a board room discussing ideas for season 3 ideas. They actually ran out of ideas and decided to make Season 3 shorter than the previous two.

When i woke up, i was like "NO!" :angry:

But then i remembered it was just a dream. :lol:

But then i remembered that it WAS confirmed that season 3 would be shorter than the other two. :(

Edited by Ninjaneer

>be with my class in some sort of daycare which actually was just a huge field

>see house

>go to house and peek inside window

>someone doing stuff

>be very intrigued by this somehow

>come there often to peek in window

>one day guy is gone

>decides to go inside

>look at a random screen for countless hours

>think to myself after what seemed like 4 hours: oh fuck i'm breaking and entering!!

>wake up

this is one of my only dreams that has somewhat made sense.

Edited by anonymstol