Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your most recent dream you remember after waking up?

SUPERFOX5

My most recent dream was actually a dream in equestria. I was getting prepared for a trip with Twilight to the underground mall in Fillydelphia for some rare research materials. Unfortunately I woke up while we were hoofing to the train station.

This night i had a dream about me just wandering on a grassy hill with no apparent goal. Then i saw this giant pounding machine pumping to the ground. Much like the antlion repellers from Half-Life 2

Then when i went closer to inspect it it opened some kind of portal. I stepped into it and for a little while i was in some portal world, and i couldn't breathe. Then when i was about to faint i arrived in some entrance where i had to turn in a ticket. -I have no ticket i thought. then some random guy said -It's on your arm! And when i looked i saw my watch turn into a ticket, then i went in to the eerie building. Inside i saw a grassy hill, and my self. I saw what had happened before from outside my body. I tried to stop myself but couldn't interact physically. This made me think i was dead. Then i woke up

I had a few last night but the most vivid one was a meteor hitting the Earth. I remember watching it thinking it was going to dissipate like they do normally but it actually came all the way down and hit someplace way off in the distance. I remember seeing a huge cloud at the site. I also remember hearing sirens of some kind. It was short but very dramatic.

I had another pony dream. Twilight and I were working on a soul sharing device which for a time could allow ponies to share some of the characteristics of each other for a short period of time. A 15% share with pinkie pie was quite the wild dream. I also did that with rainbow dash. The dream ended at that point.

For once I actually remember some of my dream, I just woke up, so I remember a bit, lets see, well, for some reason I must've been in New York, I have no clue why, and then 9/11 happens, well at least one building is smoking then falls, I don't know why I had a dream that involves this though, a bit odd, but yea, that was one thing that happened in my latest dream that I can actually remember.

I had a dream that I was at my college's football game and I was walking down to get food when one of the most annoying people I know ran up to me and started talking to me about nonsense about ecological effects football has on turtles, so I started running and to my surprise they were unbelievably fast and I ran out on the field and the quarterback handed me the ball and I got hit and flew 20 feet back, dropped the ball and everyone left. Then my current crush walked over to me laying on the field in pain and shook her head and walked away. Then I woke up.

I had a dream Jeff...The killer once. I hated it beacause I just read a FanFic about it. F.M.L.

He had a butcher knife (in the dream) and he was chasing me around my neighborhood at night,

until he finally got me. after he killed me, he ran towards the (so called) Camera and I woke up.

TO...MANY...HORROR...MOVIES!!!

I had a dream that I was a pony and met Fluttershy In a field. She welcomed me to Ponyville. A scary looking plague doctor was there and he gave me some sleeping pills, I took them and fell asleep. Then I was in a cabin and Fluttershy was there. She slapped me and then I woke up.

That was the strangest pony-related dream yet. I think I offended Fluttershy somehow.

mine is kinda depressing but i was the last man on earth and it was just empty no monsters, no zombies, nothing ,and i could not die no matter how hard i tried, and i tried hard to. the dream was pretty much me trying to kill myself. and that's why i can remember it because it freaked the fuck out of me.

I had a dream last night that I got the West Nile Virus (It's been a really serious problem in my area), and that I was in the hospital for what felt like forever. I would see my dad look through the window into my room, but I couldn't move or talk to him. I felt horrible. Nothing else really happened because I woke up after that...

ok everypony, I had a vivid dream the other night involving my ex who recently released me for both our own good. i relived the breakup but i kept on hearing it in celestia's voice. i was freaked out and tried wishing everything away. My wish came true, everything did go away except for a familiar but cute timid voice. i think you know the one... anyway this dream was more vivid, longer lasting and real than any dream i have ever had. Fluttershy was odly not afraid of my human form and she felt so much heartache for me. she wouldn't stop until my resolve in life had been reinforced. She took me to equestria and i spent a few weeks with her and the rest of the mane 6 before going to sleep one night only to wake up here in the real world.

Last night I dreamed my brother was really depressed or something and someone took him down to a beach to help him find some Gold Band which was in Homestuck in my dream. I forget most of it though...

I had another dream earlier though, where I met one of my best internet friends in real life. I think I moved into his neighborhood, because his mom gave us cookies or something which makes me think it was a welcoming gift. It was pretty awkward though... I saw him on some bench thing about 20 meters away and I didn't approach him until after I thought about what to say for about ten minutes. Then I finally went up to him and said "Uh... hey." And I forget the rest. But he did look how he's supposed to look (he's showed me some pictures of him lol)

I never remember most parts of my dreams lol

Recently I haven't been holding on to my dreams when I wake up anymore, but the last dream I really remember was a nightmare which I have had before. I had this dream, it felt so real I could not discern it from reality intill AFTER I woke up. In the dream my oldest brother Will dies in a car crash, so basically my whole dream was losing my brother and I woke up sobbing at like 4 in the morning, i couldn't move I couldn't get up, and I had no clue if it was real or not, no matter how many times I told myself it was just a dream I just couldn't handle it. That is most definently the worst dream I have ever had. :(

This one happened last night

I found myself standing on a grey forest, not grey as in 'covered in as and concrete', but grey as in someone slapped a shitty filter on the entire forest and my body. I get to wear my usual clothes, but I got this weird shovel in my hand.

It was quite long, the shaft was about two meters and the blade was about big enough to cover an adult's face.

I have no idea what should I do, and since I had a bit control over my dream, I do the only thing feasible when you are stranded in a forest with a long shovel. I started digging! And digging I was.

Due to the long shaft, I could make quite some deep holes, and I make a bunch of them. Don't know why, but digging feels right. i feels happy.

Then something, about the size of a house cat, scurried from behind one of the trees and promptly jumped to one of the holes. I was confused for a moment, then I just thought to myself "screw that shit" and started filling back the invaded hole. After I finished burying whatever that was alive, some other creatures jumped to the other holes.

Of course I started filling all of the holes! Their lives be damned!

Then I woke up

I have 4 dogs, 1 of them is an outdoors dog, and the other three are indoors dogs. My dream involved the dog I hate the most (my white wire-hair jack russel terrier) somehow talking, but it was not like she could hold conversation. It was more like she was a robot, it felt like talking to siri. Like literally she would say things like, "I am sorry, I could not understand 'f*ck you dog' would you like me to look around for it?" it was really weird.

• Brohoof 1