Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dogs

My Little Mandy

My parents own a Yorkshire Terrier and a Bichon Frise. I myself however, don't own any dogs; as they'd probably be too much responsibility for me to take on, on top of college/work.

~~

Edited by Regality

There's a dog named Icey I own and she's crazy. Today she was bouncing around in the bedroom fell over and knocked over the hamster cage thankfully the hamster stayed inside.

That reminds me of the times the dogs knocked over the bird cage. The bird only got a little red spot on his nose.

Other then that, he's okay.

We own one dog and my brother that is staying with us has 4 dogs but only 2 staying at our house. I don't know where the other two are staying. Our dog is a pug, two of theirs are labs and one is a pocket pitbull and the other one is a Catahoula Leopard Dog

i have a staffy named Ozzy, really playful, loves to jump on people and bark at possums. i remember when he was just a pup, a guy was selling them and he walked up to me, snuggled against my leg and then threw up on my shoes XD i still love him all the same as i did then

My family (parents and I) have three English Bulldogs, and I love all three of them. I never thought we'd have three dogs. Before 2009 we only ever had one dog at a time, but then this happened. Either way, they've been one of the very few things that have been there to brighten up my life in the last several years. So I have needed them.

I love doggies :D

It may not seem like it, but I have a REALLY soft spot in my heart for dogs :P At the moment, I only have one dog, a Jack Russel/ Yorkie mix. I love her <3 (Can't post pics right now)

i love dogs with my life!

my family has 4 dogs.. between my mom and dad.

1.My dog Jessie..Shes a Pitbull Terrier mix with lab Posted Image

She means everything to me!

2.Stepdads dog named Kako(9): She is a Full Breed GermanShepard. Well trained, very sweet.. loves everybody!

Other 2 dogs are with my family that i live with now

1.Maggie(9 or 10): Chocolate Lab.. Sweetest dog in the world! Loves to play and interact with people.

2.Max(2): he is also a Chocolate Lab: was adopted from a animal shelter. Also a sweet sweet dog! Loves to play and interact with people.

i love em so so much! :wub: :wub:

• Brohoof 3

I have a chocolate Labrador at my dad's house named Thornton, he is playful and still acts like a puppy.

When i lived with my dad, every time i went to school we had to bring him along, so i have fond memories of having him sat on my lap chewing my hand as a puppy. He is just so adorable! :wub:

I <3 my Mocha and my Tootsie :3

To me they are my kids even though Tootsie can have one big mouth with her barking! LOL! XD

Anyways Mocha was from a sanctuary and Tootsie was found wondering when she was a baby.

Anyone have any puppy pics?

I have a border/lab mix and an Aussie :) :3

These are my two puppies:

Mocha

Posted Image

Tootsie:

Posted Image

Aren't they adorable? ^_^

Posted Image

you really killed me with this one, I got goosebumps when I saw Mocha, CUTENESS OVERLOAD!! :wub:

and like Tootsie, I used to have a Siberian Husky mix with one blue eye and one brown eye. :(

• Brohoof 1

I have 2 dogs. One is called Jewel a cross between a Labrodor and... well she has the body parts of every other breed that belongs to my second eldest sister while mine, a Pomeranian named Twinkie is basically the most awesome dog ever! :D Edited by AmethystMoonRising