11) Leap of Faith

12) Twilight Time

13) Castle Sweet Castle

14) The Lost Treasure of Griffinstone

15) One Bad Apple

16) Hearts and Hooves Day

Edited by MAIKUN

• 2 weeks later...

I'd go for Lesson Zero. Why? Because I hate Twilight Sparkle and I LOVE when she suffers. Also loved her losing her sanity and those faces she made. A minute of silence for that poor, impaled bird by Twilight's horn... it was fun. Also for the Pinkie Sense, when she suffers every single thing Pinkie "predicted". Muahaha.

My second favourite episode is number 100. It was clearly made for fans and that was AMAZING. Loved the music, the plot, how the mane 6 are not the center this time, Derpy and Dr. Hooves... I'm not a fan of Bon Bon and Lyra and I think the plot twist was stupid, but nothing compared to the rest, also... Gummy's monologue was INCREDIBLE and SO RANDOM! I still haven't got over it.

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite is "Swarm of the century" (The parasprites are so cute, and the Parasprite polka is so catchy it's got to be illegal. Oh, and the fact that the parasprites also remind me of Navi from OoT just makes it even more funny), tho "Bats!" is a close second (The bat song is my favorite song from the show, and Flutterbat was really cute too) ^^

Pinkie Pride. That episode just blows me away. It has six songs, it runs so smoothly, the design is perfect and the plot is just the best. Pinkie and her inherent, followed by pride and then by shame, which is then followed by pride again and self fulfillment really makes it so significant. I r8 8/8 m8. It's gr8!

If I were introducing someone to MLP, I'd refer them to that episode first.

• Brohoof 3

I've had a hard time coming up with a single favorite out of all the episodes, so I'm gonna narrow it down to ten:

10. Feeling Pinkie Keen - That anvil drop was what cemented my love for this show.

9. Ponyville Confidential - A near-perfect summation of the problem with today's media.

8. Sisterhooves Social - Sweeite Belle, why must you be so adorable?

7. Sleepless in Ponyville - Nice to see Luna in action!

6. Flight to the Finish - I just wanted to hug Scoots SO bad.

5. Baby Cakes - Those twins are little demons, I swear.

4. Pinkie Pride - Come on, it's got Weird Al in it, how can you not love its craziness?

3. Party of One - Words cannot do this episode justice.

2. Amending Fences - What a nostalgia trip, eh?

1. Hurricane Fluttershy - Hit really close to home for me.

The one I keep coming back to again and again is Hurricane Fluttershy. It's what I watch when things aren't going well and I need a boost to my spirits which the scene where Fluttershy picks herself up from the verge of tears to start training clearly delivers that.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I say Hurricane Fluttershy is the best episode, but it's not my favorite. Hurricane Fluttershy hits close to home with me. I identify closely with Fluttershy, especially in that episode. I've been in a few situations like that before. I can call that episode perfect. That's not something I just throw around. I even don't consider my fanfictions to be perfect.

As for my favorite? Either A Canterlot Wedding (both parts) or Tanks For The Memories. A Canterlot Wedding is very Disney-esque and it introduced the changelings (and responsible for my two most popular fanfictions). Tanks For The Memories is about as close to talking about death you can get without actually talking about death (even though the show's talked about death before), and it also hit's pretty close to home with me. I've had pets die before, so I've been in Rainbow's shoes (hooves?) before. Despite that, I haven't tried to commit eco-terrorism to keep a pet alive.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm. To choose one is so hard considering how many great ones there are. I'd have to say lesson zero. I can totally relate to school and stressing over assignments and this one is like a summary of me when the teacher gives an assignment or huge project I have to finish ????.

It seems to me that "Keep calm and flutter on" is . It's so good that Fluttershy's loyalty to Discord and standing by her promise made him turn into another person!=з She is so nice!

Episode 100 (season 5 episode 9) easily, i know it was pandering to the audience but, pander away hasbro. A episode that wasn't Slice of life however would have to be 'Its about time" Episode 20 of Season 2, I liked it's lesson. the story was pretty much a paradox and i found it enjoyable seeing twilight bumble into every situation as she became more and more like future twilight.

Strangely enough, I'd likely have to say my favorite episode is one of the more infamous from season one: Party of One.

I can relate on Pinkie's depression way to a fault, as well as the slightly insane moments with madame Le Flour and the gang. It gave me chills the first time I watched it, and has since become my favorite, even if I can't really re-watch it.

I thought about this a little the other day, I think my overall would be Twilight's Kingdom. So much greatness happened in this episode, and I loved seeing the infamous battle of Twilight and Tirek. Wonder if we'll get more fights like that in the future?

• Brohoof 1

Some of my favorite episodes so far are as far as I can recall, the one where the main 6 goes into the old castle alone and bump into each other and scare each other.

I can't recall what it was called, though.

Also the most recent episode with the CMC was amazingly good what with all the character developments that went on in there.

And I still hold dearly the first episode I ever watched that got me into the show, the one where Rainbow does the sonic rainboom and saves Rarity and the WB.

• Brohoof 1

Some of my favorite episodes so far are as far as I can recall, the one where the main 6 goes into the old castle alone and bump into each other and scare each other.

I can't recall what it was called, though.

Also the most recent episode with the CMC was amazingly good what with all the character developments that went on in there.

And I still hold dearly the first episode I ever watched that got me into the show, the one where Rainbow does the sonic rainboom and saves Rarity and the WB.

Castle Mane-ia is the episode you mean. I like it a lot too. :)