Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Feld0 suddenly shuts down MLP Forums one day. Wat do?

Akemi Homura

This is a very serious question.

So, one morning you wake up, eager for another day of talking to your friends and posting here at MLP Forums! Being the cool community member you are, you turn on your computer, open up your web browser, and type up MLPForums.com! Fun times await, right?

... Wait, what's this? This isn't the homepage of MLP Forums... rather, it's...

A... note of site termination?

It turns out that Feld0's abandoned the site completely, taking him just seven seconds to prune every single recorded piece of data on the site, and throwing it in the proverbial trash can. The Mane Skype Group is deleted, and you are unable to reach Feld0 himself through Skype as he's removed every forum member from his contacts.

For a few minutes, you simply stare blankly at the screen, not believing what you're reading in front of you. Eventually, the question comes up:

wat do?

Serious, huh?

Well, I will close my laptop.

Walk over to my door.

I shall open said door.

And then I will walk the dinosaur for 40 days and 40 nights until it is back on.

Posted Image

Edited by Princess Hime
  • Brohoof 13

*Puts Gun up to head* I'm sending this to Feld0

I'd probably contact others on the forums through email, and etc.

But feld0 would never do that.. Right? RIGHT?! ... RIGHT?!?!

• Brohoof 1

At First I would Be Like

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

But then I would talk to my Friends that I have on Xbox that were From here, and Make a Huge new Skype Group, and add everyone that was on here.

And then I'll make Cake and make everyone go through my Test chambers...

• Brohoof 5

I'd be kinda pissed considering I'd never see alot of you again and how it was terminated with no warning or anything. After the initial "GOD FUCKING DAMNIT" I'd probably try to find another forum and try to make myself seem like cooler by telling them I was a fairly popular member on mlpforums.

Create new MLP Forums with different URL. Become DeltaTangent0, get Alicorn banner under my avatar, attract old MLP Forums members, be happy, talk about ponies.

• Brohoof 4

Wait, there's a mane Skype group?

Wat do? Probably spend more time on Reddit. My time is almost evenly split between here and Reddit with a few Youtube videos here and there, with just a dash of The Verge. Take out one of those elements and I'll have to rebalance the remaining three.

But I would be very sad if this place was to vanish.

Blame Canada

Blame Jonke

Blame Zoop

Blame Swoop

Blame Devin

Realistically, I'd probably go check if the skype room was still up. If it is, I'd probably be like the 50th person to ask what is going on.

If the site was gone for good, I'd probably search to find some ways to contact former site members. Assuming I don't altready have contact with them.

• Brohoof 4

I'd honestly be fucked c:

The attacks to the forums that only lasted 10 or 15 minutes were bad enough to make me want to go outside and smell the fresh air. I don't know what I'd do if they were closed for a whole day o3o

• Brohoof 3

This would be my face if I saw that page..post-7662-0-47446600-1347320186.gif

Flip my computer stand and then set it on fire. post-7662-0-58323000-1347320260.gif

The main reason I get on this computer is to talk to you guys and share my opinions about recent topics.

I'd be pretty pissed....

• Brohoof 3

I would wait and see what happens. If it doesn't come back I'd go on another my little pony forum I guess. But Feld0 would never do this :)

Initial reaction: Posted Image

then I would:Posted Image

a few days later I would talk with my IT genius friends and make a NEW MLPForums!

It would all be the same! It would be like the site never left :ph34r:

Edited by Molestia's Apprentice
  • Brohoof 6

Epic sadface.

Followed by me organizing an epic quest among the other members here where we adventure up to Canada, steal his computers, and reactivate MLPForums ourselves.

FOR EQUESTRIA!

• Brohoof 4

MFW OP topic happens.

post-5757-0-25403300-1343486738.gif

I would probably shit a proverbial/literal brick. And then after cleaning up said brick of shit and changing my boxers, I would try to contact as many people as possible through facebook. But I am a mod/staff member on a different forum (forums.alicornradio.com) so I would go there and talk to people there. Most of the people there are people from here so... yeah. I would be majorly sad though. Probably make a youtube rant about it, find a goat, punch said goat, rally together a team of former mlpforum members, go rob a large number of banks, get caught and put on global television, and blame feld0 for it all saying "this guy who goes by feld0 online shut down his forums and made me do this".

I would wait and see what happens. If it doesn't come back I'd go on another my little pony forum I guess. But Feld0 would never do this :)

On the Next April Fools Day:

This'll happen :o

Or something really cool I forgot, and I just remembered while typing, but don't feel like saying it anymore.

Probably start hoping I was unbanned from MLPChat.

Posted Image

If I wasn't then I'd start having a Fluttershy panic attack.. then probably join the NSFW pony chats I've found. :s

• Brohoof 6

Like Molestia's Apprentice said, I would get my friend (he's a really tech guy) and get him to make us a MLP forums! And it would be glorious. Hopefully, that won't need to happen right Feld0? RIght RIGHT!!?!?

considering it would never happen ~ once a brony, always a brony

Gather all the members of the MLP forums and protest outside of his house :P

I mean my reaction would be the same as others, really sad and upset!

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne

I'd just stare at the screen until I fell asleep due to fatigue.

Then, when I wake up, I'd scream FUUUUUUUU for hours.

Once that is done, I'd run around the house tossing random objects everywhere in a fit of rage.

Then, I'd cry for a week.

• Brohoof 3

Read a book. Play some starcraft. Run a few miles. Eat breakfast. Read a book. Run a couple miles. Eat lunch. Read some more. Play starcraft. Do some pushups. Read a book. Eat dinner. Read a book. Talk with friends. Run a mile. Read a book. Go to bed.

And I wouldn't even know the site was shut down at all

• Brohoof 1

@ @Feld0 This wont happen right... Right?

Basically my reaction at seeing the "site deletion page" would look something like this

post-3585-0-50161200-1339691896.gif

But thankfully since the site will never be deleted, i will never have to do that to my nice laptop

However, if such an event ever were to occur:

post-3585-0-59928500-1343853697_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 7

The Freeman would be so mad that he would take away every single Half Life 3 in storage on the night before it's release.

Then Gordon would cry in a corner, not giving a shit about the Combine or Alyx or Dog or G-Man.

'Cause this site kicks the shit out of Facebook.

https://78462f86-a-1ba06195-s-sites.googlegroups.com/a/bostephens.com/www/rage/rage.gif?attachauth=ANoY7cqXalRe6ABqWyPxmNpm-fZ5PLQiNtYvkQl9aTh5kVYjlp2oB1y8LC5-mlrAFY68d-ttt3hOGWw1BFyJqWY2nwFTg-5L0bRZ2o-RkdZgiYfcJCINclV3t-ktOgl681MTqZIIk9JEreEEYd_4styhI1CM6v3BfiaghG9GZAWsB5hAOjZXiQBvMfImARFiBh9xkcRgzqew3aUeVr5xaqX_jnplnAVNaA%3D%3D&attredirects=0

It'd be hard, but I'd try to find ways to contact all of the friends I've made on here.

I don't know what else I'd do after that. I'd probably just wander around the internet aimlessly, checking for new platforms to be sociable about my bronyness on.