Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony's Other half (Dating,married) Don't like mlp,but understands you do?

SicklySweetInsanity

Well,I bring this up out of curiosity,By Boyfriend of two years,doesn't like mlp,but has watched a few episodes,so he isn't biased,But Under stand the i adore the show,And does not make me feel bad for it

I wonder,Do you Bronies/Pegasisters have the same kind of relationship

My boyfriend watches Family Guy and i watch with him,though i can't stand it so he does the same for me watch MLP when its on,even tells me when its on

Anyways,how about you bronies? Have you told your love about the show? If so,How'd it go? if not,Why not~!

~Sweet&Dark

I don't really have a girlfriend at the moment, but this girl I know is a close friend of mine and she is the only one that knows that I watch MLP: FiM. She kinda teases me about it a bit, but she has no problem with it all. I was honestly worried how she would take it, given that she is the only one that I can relate to where I am at. However, I do understand that feeling.

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 2

Honestly I can't say much about this since I never had a girlfriend.

Though having one that knows that you like MLP I would be hard to have a relationship with. Dunno why exactly but probably would be hard.

Side note, never saw many female bronies around or met anyone that were bronies around my area, which stinks. :(

My boyfriend HATES the show. It's one of they few things that we totally, absolutely disagree on.

But I'm over it. I respect his decision.

*totally lying*

I remember watching MLP with my girlfriend, she thought it was cute that I'm a brony.

Note: She was the only girl that liked the fact I'm a brony lulz.

I'm in a unique situation because my husband has the potential to like this show and seems to from what I've shown him and told him. But there isn't a Japanese subtitle version so he really can't understand unless I constantly explain stuff. But then he can't really focus on it if I'm constantly explaining stuff. It's so frustrating!!! >_<

I met my current boyfriend on the site, so yeah I guess you could say he is also a brony. XP

It all works out I guess, woo, pony tiems.