Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your name? Love it or hate it, and why?

MLP Nick

My name is Gary.

I am the motherfucking Pokemon Master.

I have 10 badges when there are only 8.

I can drive when I am 10 and have all the bitches.

So yes, I do love my name.

Fuck you, I'm not a snail.

• Brohoof 1

My name is Gary.

I am the motherfucking Pokemon Master.

I have 10 badges when there are only 8.

I can drive when I am 10 and have all the bitches.

So yes, I do love my name.

Fuck you, I'm not a snail.

lolololololo

Your last name doesn't help it, either :P, since I can make Mr. Smithers jokes. I've already tormented you with a whole video of those, though, so I will spare you for another day.

Anyways, while I do like the name "Kevin", I would like another name sometimes, like "Jack". If I was a girl, mah name would be TJ (Don't ask why :lol:).

My name's actually Peleg, which means river in Hebrew, so I just call myself River online :P

I do love my name, especially in Hebrew because it's an uncommon name, and it's actually more common as a last name than it is a first name.

Also River Song, so the name has that going for it.

I'm Dimitri. My male friends just call me Comrade and my female friends call me Dimi. Rather annoying though, Dimitri is not that hard to pronounce.

Dimitri! How did you ever survive being exposed to the Nova 6?!!

Kidding, though ever playing CoD5 just hearing that name reminds me of playing the russian campaign.

My IRL name is WIlliam but prefer Bob for own reasons. To be correct though, my parents didn't name me because they were immigrants during that time and spoke very little english so the doctor in charge gave the name to me.

• Brohoof 1

I am so not okay with giving my name out online, but those on here who do know it have said it's "cute", which I hate o///o I HATE MY NAAAAME!

My name is Arran.

...I love my name. It sounds so awesome when you put it into an RPG name screen and it just LOOKS so good. I mean okay, I wanna be humble about a lot of things, but I seriously love my name. It's unique in its spelling, and a little more different than usual.

I was going to be called Luke. Which frankly I'd be okay with.

My name is Charles. When I was little I didn't like it because I thought it was too royal sounding so I decided to go by my middle name; Mark. So half my friends call me Charles and half call me Mark. Now I usually introduce myself as Charles or as Charles Mark. I like my name now, I still think it sounds too uptight though.

im Ben and i like my name! Its easy to say, and its not very common where i live. I know like 2 other bens in my whole town, and so thats pretty cool. It would get annoying if kids started calling me Benjii, but no one has, so thats cool! but it gets annoying when im trying to zone out and someone next to me says "how've you been?" to someone else, and i look up cuz i heard my name, but i didnt really, it just sounded like someone had said my name, but that doesnt happen very often so thats cool!

I like being Nathan Norris because of the "Norris" part, 'cause Chuck Norris. I've thought about having my name legally changed to some kind of pony-ish name, but that stuff costs money that I think I'd rather just spend on ponies. Plus, my initials sound pretty cool; NJN. Since Nathan is short for Nathanael, I get to say I'm "Nathan Norris" or "Nathanael Jacob Norris," since "Nathanael Norris" without the "Jacob" in the middle doesn't sound right.

I am a little peeved that my parents picked "Nathanael" because it was in the Christian Bible, as I am currently an Atheist / pony worshiper, but I'll live.

my name is Stav

i like this name, its nice, kinda pretty, not too common, really easy to find nick names for and it means autumn ^^

only bad thing is that it short, every second word make me autumaticly turn around to check who says my name (even thou they didnt say) XP

My name is Evelyn, and I like it.

Simple enough, and yet not too common. :3

Sometimes people nickname me "evil lynn", and one teacher pronounced by name like "Ivylyn". Does that make sense to anypony? :blink:

Justin.

I love my name, but it really bothers me when other people that are annoying have it, such as Bieber or seeing random people online with Justin *insert last name here* as their online name and then go like 1 and 40 in a shooter.

Is it arrogant to want other people that share your name to not be bad?

Well, My full name is Syed Hamza Salar Hassan...it's a bit of a mouthful, i guess.

Though most people call me Hamza, or Hammy.

I like it because it sound epic; like, epic fanfare epic (well, atleast i think i does)

And to be honest, I can't really imagine having a different name.

One thing I don't like about it, however, is that it's susceptible to jokes related to ham...not cool.

Edited by Booya22

Well I don't think I have told anyone on the forums yet but mah name is... [REDACTDED BY REQUEST] I am also referred to as call sometimes or some people call me [REDACTDED BY REQUEST] apparently that is my rap name? Yeah so I like my name.

Edited by Fhaolan

My real name is Tim and I've hated it all my life. It just seems to roll off the tongue so awkwardly and people ALWAYS think I'm saying Jim. I would much rather have been named my middle name (Ryan).

My full name is charlie and the chocolate factory , people usually call me Mr Wonka, a mate started calling me it a couple years back and it just caught on, i prefer it to my first name anyway as Charlie is too common.

Edited by Vanguard

My 1st name is John but everybody calls me Dalton (middle name) although i would like to by nemed Issac but i guess it better than if i was a girl they would have named me Quin Elizabeth (insert last name here) which im glad they didnt because i would have probably nick named Queen Elizabeth

Yeah my real name is Matthew and I don't mind my name. Most of my friends just call me Matt but I secretly prefer Matthew. I'm not complaining. Apparently it means gift from God. It's also better then the second runner up name my parents had for me. If not Matthew I would have been named Shawn which isn't bad but I like Matthew better.

My full name is Ian Nicholas Carignan. I have to go by Ian because THERE IS NO NICKNAME FOR IAN!!!!! I like it because not many other people have it. ( Pronounced Ee-En, not Ai-An)

Note: I was going to be named either Ronan or Declan, so I praise whoever was responsible.

Edited by Ivory Moth

Enrique..

Hate it, lol Im kind of sick of hearing "HEY ITS ENRIQUE IGLESIAS"....

Also it's my grandfathers and fathers name so....It's kinda hard to try to call one another

• 2 years later...

My real name is Summer.

I think it's a rather pretty name. It fits my personality to a T and it's easy to remember. But every time somebody talks about the season, I keep on thinking if they're talking about me. It gets a little irritating after a while. Plus, summer is my least favourite season. But I still like my name regardless of these two issues.

• Brohoof 2

My name is Amy, and I actually really love it. It's short, sweet and to the point. Not too feminine, but not masculine either. It means "beloved" and is perhaps a bit on the cutesy side, but I think it fits me regardless. It doesn't seem like something that would leave a lot of room for nicknames, but you'd be surprised. ;)

• Brohoof 2