Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can you imitate anypony's voice?

Clarity

I've discovered about a week ago that I'm pretty good at Fluttershy's voice, and saw many videos online that imitated the mane six's voices SO WELL I thought they were the voice actors/actresses themselves.

Have you tried imitating their voices before? Let's hear it!

My Fluttershy Imitation:

Please give me your thoughts on my voice impressions! ^-^

Edited by Leaf Shade
  • Brohoof 20

Hmm, I can never imitate ANY PONY... Your good at saying: Umm and Yay for Fluttershy! XD You need to practice a little more for the others though. I'm a guy, so basically the closest thing I can imitate is Spike, except with a lower voice XD

• Brohoof 3

Hmm... let's see... I can impersonate Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Applejack. Even ponies who had a minor role in the series like Spitfire and Lyra- even though I'm a girl, I want to try out Braeburn's voice. I can probably do non ponies like Gilda and Spike. Might record a sample soon if I remember.

• Brohoof 1

I feel like my voice is too deep to impersonate most of the characters in the show. However for some reason, I think I could do Big Mac, Braeburn, and/or Iron Will. Might test each one in my truck this evening when I'm going to Wal-Mart.

• Brohoof 1

I actually can do a pretty mean Discord impersonation, especially the variations he has in pitch and tone, changing quickly from overly nasally accented high tones to his gravelly lows, but again, I am frustrated for I am without a microphone and a computer that is good enough to actually record it.

I guess that, from my experience whenever I say lines to myself, I'm pretty good at imitating some of them, at least about as good as a guy could be. That said, being a guy, I'm probably best at imitating Discord and Big Mac's voices, although of the Mane 6 I think I pull off a pretty good Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity. But like I said, it's not that easy, especially being a bass, and the only reason that I can probably pull off any of the ponies is because I've been in love with imitating character's voices for years from all sorts of movies or shows, and my friends generally agree that I'm pretty good at it.

• Brohoof 2

I am Fluttershy, lol. I can do the yay, the umm, and her little introduction. I can also do Rarity (sort of), Scootaloo, and The whole Apple Family. (I do have a speech enpediment, though, so that kinda ruins it)

Edited by Flootershie
  • Brohoof 1

I'm pretty good at voices. I guess it comes from the too much talking I do.

I can do Pipsqueak pretty well, but that's just because I like him so much.

I can also do a passible Big Mac or a Daimond Dog on a good day.

I'm trying to get Shining Armor's voice, but he's a hard one for me.

Oh, and I can sort of do Iron Will.

Edited by Garbo802
  • Brohoof 1

Imitate Luna.. That'll be the ticket! I can do a Big Mac 'eyup' pretty well.

Good imitation. I couldn't help but smile the entire time through. :3

overall meme rating : 8/10

Posted Image

Edited by The Apprentice
  • Brohoof 1

I'm a good voice actor when it comes to sonic characters... I can do a kind of good main6 job... With a lower voice pitch.. If I ever put energy into my imitations... I bet I could do a fin job...

But I'm master at BigMac... Yep

• Brohoof 1

blueblood, jetset, fancy pants (all easy) an ok big mac (british to get the accept 100%)

And I'm the singing voice of Discord.

and I can do fluttershy (including animal yelp and squeaks)... since I can do hinata from naruto and shinobu from love hina.

but yeah... I can voice evil gentlemen, shy girls and... mascot characters (peewee and owlicious would be mlp examples)