Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Welp, I just locked in on Neutral Route in SMT4.

The game is serious fun, although the first part are motivation-crushing hard. I died a lot in the game. Maybe not Dark Souls level of dying often, but it still gives a kick in the feels.

Now I wonder when PQ will be on sale. <_<

Tales of the abyss

Great choice my friend, though it's not my favorite Tales game, it's certainly a fun one. I'm currently trying to play Symphonia and Symphonia 2 on the PS3 release.

• Brohoof 1

Playing Assassins Creed Black Flag. It is one of the most fun games I've ever played. Sure, it has some issues common with the AC series and Ubisoft games in general but it's still really good. Anyone know what AC: Rogue is like?

Just got myself Besiege

I tried to make a bomber to destroy this monolith thing or whatever it was. Crashed at the bottom of the hill because of my crappy design as part of my extremely well thought-out plan, and still managed to blow it up somehow just as I predicted, the debris from the explosion of my craft collided with the object, resulting in its destruction. I think. I didn't really see what happened. :P

Just recently traded in my old 3DS for one of the new XL one's with Majora's Mask pre-installed on it, so I'm getting started on that. :)

I'm nearing the end of Digital Devil Saga 2. In the final dungeon and man it's been a wild ride. The first game was good enough but then you get to the second one and they change everything and it's like...the entire scope of your journey changes, gets bigger.

So many emotions, too. I dunno when, how or why but I got really attached to these characters and they sad things happened. :(

A Link Between Worlds.

Wasn't going to buy it, figured I'd grab a used copy, full refund in 7 days...

I'm loving it. :|

Fallout 3, again.

I say I'll Play the game differently each time, but my morality kicks in and I just feel bad for doing bad things in it, so I ending up having very good karma anyways.

Though , I swear, next time I start a new game, I'm gonna kill everyone...or atl east try to, and see how far I can go until the game is unplayable.

south park the stick of truth ! : D i just got it 2 days ago (finally) and yes i am a fan ! XD just need to finish season 18 till when ever there is a new one out lol.

Edited by Nightless_Moon
  • Brohoof 1

Gonna go on various steam games to get as many cards as I can from them so all of them have none remaining so I have a higher chance of receiving a booster pack. I may have to buy a cs go key though.