Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I played Halo 2 and Super Smash Bros. Melee at the San Japan convention in San Antonio. I really wanted to play Overwatch out of curiosity, but there was an issue with the internet on the PCs that was a big problem. Apparently some people got around it, and I don't exactly know how.

For stuff that I actually have, I've been playing Battle for Wesnoth. Even though it's an unbalanced game, it can be fun when it isn't frustrating. 

Just finished playing Airport Sim 2015. I used to binge play it back when I first bought it, then would quit cuz the game is honestly super boring, buuut I decided to try and 100% the achievements so hello four days of boredom followed by "why did I wait so long to finish this, it was easy?" :laugh:

Plus a lil bit of sadness, knowing I'll likely never play it again as my backlog is utterly monstrous now.

• Brohoof 1

Been improving at Dark Souls and started playing Silent Hill: Origins. I know what you're thinking, no, it's just out of coincidence that I felt like playing a Silent Hill game last month. For Halloween, I'm playing what I always do every October, the NES trilogy of Castlevania. Part of my tradition to play at least the first three every October. I just got the first game done. :mlp_bedeyes:

Been slowly working my way through LoZ: Breath of the Wild. I kept putting it off because I was intimidated by how expansive it was, and I was afraid that it would be too hard, but I've honestly been really, really enjoying it. My LttP-loving 9-year old self is feeling so many feelings from it.