Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

(edited)

I'm currently playing through Fallout: New Vegas and am trying not to gain infamy, as I really have a habit to do so while I'm in a playthrough.

Edited by Cash In

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies. Only midway through the first case so far and I already love it. Don't know why I didn't try to pick this up sooner, thank you Elements of Justice for giving me that final push. :yay:

(edited)

A mix of Paladins and CSGO at the moment. I've been on my PC so much lately, because of school projects and whatnot.

Edited by Cash_In

22 minutes ago, Bas said:

Classical one or did the remake get released meanwhile?

The classic, the Xbox One won't see the remake for a long time methinks, not that anything else will see the whole experience anytime soon. I never quite played the game extensively before and I am enjoying it, but the abundance of really stupid mini-game things throughout is annoying. They don't add anything to the experience for me, they just seem forced as all hell.

Playing Postal 2. One of the most over the top and juvenile games I've ever played. It's amazing. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm currently playing Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee! on Switch. It's alright so far, but I'm definitely not a huge fan of the controls.

Edited by Cash_In

@EL-DesPEraDO_1138

For a moment I thought it was Sev in profile pic but it is just your run down the mill commando.

Crap, it was boss all along. Hardest to decipher without ever seeing him once and seeing helmet only pre-simulations.

Currently, huh?

Starbound

Warframe

Heroes if the Storm

Warcraft 3

Tales of Berseria

Shining Resonance Refrain

This needed an update from me :x

I've been playing a lot of Super Mario Maker 2. There have been times where I stayed up until 4am designing stages. I can only hope the online community enjoys what I've put out.

Just started playing through I Have No Mouth, & I Must Scream, a point and click adventure game from 1996 based on the book of the same name.

Loved the book, and probably love the game even more. I really like how it explores the themes of morality as well as some instances of Freudian psychology. Plus, the writer of the book voices the antagonist, and he really hams it up. Love it. :yay: 

220px-Screamcover.jpg