Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much would YOU pay?

Octavia's Cellozoid

Just wondering...

How much would you pay for a Derpy plushie?

Lets say its about 3 inches at the shoulder, but its legs a sprawled out, so it's laying on its belly. It took about a week to make.

Some say it changes depending on the amount of time spent making it and how big it is.... But what do you think? How much would YOU pay?

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Well, it sounds like the effort that it took to make it is worth $100, but really i dont think i would ever pay that much just for a plushie. One of these days i might buy one of those rag haired Pinkie or Dashies for 10 bucks at walmart, but i wouldnt pay more that 15 dollars for a stuffed animal.

Granted if could have my own money, I'd pay no more than 35-40. But at the moment I couldn't spend more than $12.54 for anything. Sounds like an adorable plushie though /)^3^(\

• Brohoof 1

:huh: Hmmm... I wouldn't need to pay 1 cent; ya know why? Because I'd set the perfect trap to lure that plushie right to my front door!!!

Posted Image

Oh yes, she would come, she would come for sure. B)

But, on the very unlikely chance that THAT somehow doesn't work, I guess the most I'd be willing to pay would be... 50 bucks... or my soul, ya know, I can negotiate and compromise if I have to, cause it's all about the important things in life, am I right? Of course I am!!!!! B)

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 3

Ten bucks. Then, I sell it on eBay for about a hundred bucks. I am quite the ruthless, cunning peddler.

Give me a warm sentimental gift, I'll sell it for top dollar. The money is a better gift.

• Brohoof 1

I would never want to pay more than 50 dollars for a custom dolly. I understand time/materials/quality make them a bit more expensive bur to sell a doll for hundereds or even thousands seems extreme.

Edited by sleepyhead.

My primary question is: Why a Derpy plush? Of all the different ponies and characters, why Derpy? She isn't the most interesting of characters.

I will be honest with you. Plushies are usually kind of crappy and way overpriced. Being at furfest show me that. I mean I totally respect the work that went into it and I don't mean to insult the artist but I have rarely ever found a plushie I like and when I do it's too expensive

so for a GOOD Derpy in the position you mention....25-35

$30, take it or leave it.

But that's if I want to buy it, I have to get other things before I spend money on Plushies. But, yeah, a $30 plushie would be nice.