Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What If Your Favorite MLP Villain Is Now Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend?

Homura Akemi

Just a silly idea that popped into my head today. Assuming you are in Equestria, probably, and your favorite villain from the series is now your boyfriend or girlfriend. Now what do you think will happen?

Uh-oh. I'm screwed.Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

Gay relationship with Discord?

I'm somehow okay with this.

Honestly I'm not sure how functional of a relationship that'd go. Discord would have no interest in feelings, just chaos :3

• Brohoof 4

The Great and Powerful Trixie is my girlfriend......

OH SNAP I can ruin Tom the Diamond's life!

Ha ha, I'm going out with Trixie so you can't. And I don't even like her! #swag

I don't like Trixie, either. I don't like her as much as Discord, Queen, or Gilda. I feel bad for Gilda because she is underrated. I don't care if she yelled at Fluttershy.

Posted Image

Awwww yeah! This is totally the way to go! Just look at those wings! And those.. Swiss cheese like legs. And those evil... Eyes.

I'm scared.

Is it me or is that one screenshot of Queen just so Powerpuff Girl style? It really reminds me of those sweet animation sequences with the rivals.

Any one I want, eh?

How about some of that Queen Chrysalis? I mean, she seemed alright. Wonder if I can find any good art of he-

Posted Image

O__O

Posted Image

Jackpot.

• Brohoof 4

Hmmm... Nightmare Moon as a girlfriend...

Well, aside from having to live in darkness 24/7, and being in love with a psychotic dictator who could kill me with a flick of her hoof, i figure that i'm one lucky stallion

Just look at this (inner) beauty :3

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

hmm Nightmare Moon not bad i have to say she is my favourite villain and if she was my girlfriend would that not mean she would be more nice to me ? I mean if you are going out with someone aren't you meant to 'love' them or at least really like them and if Nightmare Moon was your Girlfriend you'd be like a Co-Ruler/Dictator of Equestria >: D (well if you aren't beaten by the Elements that is xD)

Nightmare Moon as my girlfriend?

Posted Image

I'm totally okay with this! :P

I won't mind to be used as a slave or maybe beast of burden while I plot for her downfall by the Elements

Oh, yes... If Nightmare Moon were my girlfriend... I wouldn't mind being her -ahem- slave at all.

And I'd never plot her downfall. *is an NLR loyalist*

Nightmare Moon is best mistress.

Hmmm... Nightmare Moon as a girlfriend...

Well, aside from having to live in darkness 24/7, and being in love with a psychotic dictator who could kill me with a flick of her hoof, i figure that i'm one lucky stallion

Just look at this (inner) beauty :3

Posted Image

Pfft, just INNER? She's prety good looking if you ask me >.> Edited by AJHunter
  • Brohoof 2

I don't like Trixie, either. I don't like her as much as Discord, Queen, or Gilda. I feel bad for Gilda because she is underrated. I don't care if she yelled at Fluttershy.

Is it me or is that one screenshot of Queen just so Powerpuff Girl style? It really reminds me of those sweet animation sequences with the rivals.

I wouldn't say Trixie and Gilda are villains but more of just minor antagonists because they don't do anything bad to the extreme to be honest anyway I don't really like Gilda and I don't mind Trixie she is pretty cool even if she can't actually do anything with her magic c:

Oh, yes... If Nightmare Moon were my girlfriend... I wouldn't mind being her -ahem- slave at all.

And I'd never plot her downfall. *is an NLR loyalist*

Nightmare Moon is best mistress.

Pfft, just INNER? She's prety good looking if you ask me >.>

I will agree with you there my friend xD Nightmare Moon is infact the best pony Villain :3 Better than Discord >.> or even Queen Chrysalis <.< xD Edited by Vinyl Scratch (Filly)
  • Brohoof 2

...Welp, I suppose Nightmare Moon is now my girlfriend. I am okay with this. She was my first MLP villain, and I actually rather like her. Just keep those pesky Elements away, and all will be good. I will help her keep the world in eternal darkness, mwa ha ha. :D

• Brohoof 1

Discord is my boyfriend

wut

I'm a female too. Does this make sense? Oh wait, it doesn't make sense...he's Discord, master of not making sense.

But still...

wut

:o

• Brohoof 1

...Welp, I suppose Nightmare Moon is now my girlfriend. I am okay with this. She was my first MLP villain, and I actually rather like her. Just keep those pesky Elements away, and all will be good. I will help her keep the world in eternal darkness, mwa ha ha. :D

For the glory of the New Lunar Republic. Nox Aeternus.

At this rate, Nightmare Moon will have a veritable harem of boyfriends and girlfriends. That's alright. I can share. :P

• Brohoof 1

Gay relationship with Discord?

I'm somehow okay with this.

Honestly I'm not sure how functional of a relationship that'd go. Discord would have no interest in feelings, just chaos :3

BACK OFF...HES MINE!!

Heh..Seriously though that would be akward to be in a relationship with Discord but I would still like it. We would totally troll people all day long. *trollface*

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm in a relationship with Cheese Legs.....I don't know how to respond to this. She's ok....I guess....

Blah, ill just have her change into either Applejack, Ditzy, or maybe even Cadance......hmm, yea, I quite like that idea! :D

• 1 year later...

Since my favourite is Tirek. Do I need to be a female for him to be my boyfriend, or does he change to be my girlfriend?

I honestly prefer the latter. Tirek is the most evil of the bunch, I'd love to have her as a girlfriend.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/164/2/2/lady_tirek_by_theshadowstone-d7maqga.png

But if not Tirek, Sunset Shimmer. She's so much of a boss. I would like her, we're pretty similar.

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2013/159/b/1/sunset_shimmer_by_hampshireukbrony-d688alk.png

Anyways, good thread.

Well...it would be awkward. For one, I'm not gay for Sombra and second I'm not the type to rule ponies by fear & hatred.

Or am I...

Queen Chrysalis.... my girlfriend..... I..... I.... this is just unexplainable..... though I wouldn't mind commanding the Changelings at her side maybe even give them a better name and prove to everypony they are just as normal as any pony

My liege as my mare friend? Dat would be ballin. Well it would be the first time I could ride my girfriend in more than one way. No need to drive places sicne we could just fly there, unless we both are feeling especially lazy, which will proabbly happen alot. Changeling cheaufeurs, thats how it will work. Cuddling would be interesting. Does Chryssi have a coat, skin or exoskeleton? Dinner would never be a problem: I'm chef, waiter and entres. Hopefully the tips are good.

Would would I do? I would rule the world! And then we would freak some people out when I have her transform into me and just start making out in a public place. Two dudes who look the same making out. Instant Youtube hit. We'd both get a kick out of that. Introducing her to my folks would be kind of tricky. But do they really have to know?

Anyways, it would be so awesome :wub:

2ec.png