80 users have voted

1. 1. Which kind are you?

• The Analyzer
    • The Love-And-Tolerator
    • The Reluctant One
    • The Fanatic
    • The Artist
    • The Real-Life Brony

I am mostly an Analyzer, but I also try to tolerate people too. I'm deffinetley not a fanatic, I have better things to do than pony related stuff 24/7 ;) (no offense to anypony)

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
Quoting the OP wasn't necessary.

I'm a real life Brony, with an exeption. I don't try to convert my friends or anyone for that matter. I just answer any questions they might have about it.

Edited by ChuniaC

I'm a mix between the Analyzer, the Reluctant One (It's not that I'm ashamed, I just don't tell anyone about it), and the Fanatic. (I don't really want or try to think about ponies so much...it's just ended up as a key part of my past time.)

Definitely a reluctant brony. I never expected to be taken with MLP, and when it started, I didn't expect I would love it as much as I do.

I don't really talk about the show when I'm not on the internet, and only my closest friends know I love ponies. Not even my family knows! I try really hard not to push it on anyone, or be an obnoxious brony.

But when I'm alone with my laptop... http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

poniesponiesponies

Definitely a mixture of the fanatic and the real-life brony. I have a bit of an obsession with the show and fandom, and I'm certainly not afraid to admit it to the world, despite the hate.

Edited by ToBeATree-san

I guess I'm an artist. I do fan music and art.

But what about the many other types of fans? Like the normal dude that just enjoys watching the show but doesn't obsess over everything. Or would that not be considered a "brony"?

Edited by letterONE

I'm more of a mix between a reluctant one and a lover and tolerator one, although most of my friends know i watch the show, quite a few other people don't know that i watch it.

Probably a mix between The Analyzer and the Love-And-Tolerater, 'cept I can't write fanfiction :c

If there was one that said something about appreciating (loving!) all the fan content, then I'd be just that

I guess you can say that I'm an analyzer that doesn't make any fanfiction. Otherwise, I wouldn't fit any of these. I'm not that huge of a Brony, and it's certainly not that important to me that I watch the show religiously, follow the lessons it teaches, or make fanart or fanfiction. And no, it's not a huge part of my identity. I do like the show for what it is though, so yeah, I'm an analyzer.

Probably an analyzer, I'm in the process of my first fic. I don't do much if any pony related things outside the internet, unless I somehow meet another brony. But whenever I'm on the internet, and not doing school related things, it's most likely poniesponiesandmoreponies

Depends on the case, some people react differently depending on the situation.

I'm mostly the Analyzer and the Artist with a lot of Real-Life Brony, but not much like the LaT and Reluctant. And sometimes I go into a pony frenzy if I'm writing my fanfiction and turn into a Fanatic.

Although I write fictions and create art around it, I feel like I'm more of the real life brony. I'm not afraid to wear my pony attire to public and I try to get pony merchandise like my Fluttershy plush! If I ever sense that my friends have even the slightest curiosity or interest in it I try to get them to watch it. I've converted one of my friends so far! :D

Edited by Lightning Fluttershy

I'm closest to the analyser. Though while I could write some decent Fanfictions. I don't. As I can never get myself to sit down and write when there's a new chapter to Fallout Equestria, or Arrow 18, or some other awesome fanfic. Or I'm playing Minecraft, or Fallout, or waiting for Wasteland 2...

Basically I'm lazy.

Man for me it's really tough to only pick one. Let's see, I love watching the show, I own MLP merch., I hide being a brony around real life friends and when i'm bored I would love nothing more than to create some pony art. (Is there A name for all of those combined?)

Someday I hope to be 'the artist' but until then I think of myself as the lover and tolerater. I love the show for its awesome themes and characters. All the adventures and unique twists on legends, Though I'm not really an extremest