Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you visit MLPForums.com?

Bucky McGillyCuddy

How often do you visit MLPForums.com?  

88 users have voted

1. 1. How often do you visit MLPForums.com?

• Many times a day!
    • Every Day
    • Regularly
    • Now and Then
    • Rarely

I think it would be appropriate for me to warp the question a bit.

It should say,

"How often does Mlpforums visit you?", because I keep finding myself wandering off and just signing on here. This place is like a home away from home.

• Brohoof 2

Well..

Pretty much all the time but when I sleep. I live on this site and as soon as I get the chance I go on here.

So.. Like.. 12+ hours a day I guess

• Brohoof 1

Huh, I spend more time reading shit in MLPForums more than doing my actual job :P

Because I'm a lazy bastard I can finish my works twice as fast as anyone else here, my boss never really say anything

But sometimes, if something notably bad happens, I just forgot that this place exist :c

• Brohoof 1

Let's say it like this

AT LEAST ONCE EVERY MINUTE NO MATTER WHAT EVEN IN SCHOOL!!,

Seriously though. Maybe 3-4 times a day. The amount off time i spent on the forums have decreased alot since the beggining and i'm not as active as from the start but i'm as active as i can be. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

I'll generally get on on a few times a day to see what people are talking about, but that doesn't mean that I post every day. If I find a few good discussions on here that i like, then I'll contribute :)

• Brohoof 1

Well I open it basicly anytime my computer turns on, so everytime I get home from school and get on my laptop I open the forums. And it stays open unless I need to close it to hide it from someone walking in(Yes I'm a closet brony sorry :( ) I visit basiclly everyday but when i visit I normally don't leave so I dunno if that counts as multiple or one time :P.

Regardless I think I'm pretty active here.

Yeah, I admit it, I open it almost every day. It's just a great website for discussions on the show, fandom, and the like. Also, I love the way it's so well themed after the show, from giving titles like "blank flank" and "muffin" to newcomers to the names of the boards. I just love this website.

• Brohoof 1