Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you visit MLPForums.com?

Bucky McGillyCuddy

How often do you visit MLPForums.com?  

88 users have voted

1. 1. How often do you visit MLPForums.com?

• Many times a day!
    • Every Day
    • Regularly
    • Now and Then
    • Rarely

Title says it all really ;)

How often do you visit the MLPForums? I am guaranteed to visit the site multiple times a day and it's my third most visited site behind Youtube and Facebook. It's the only place i can really discuss pony related things seeing as though none of my friends follow the series and it's proving to be a really friendly community which is awesome.

• Brohoof 1

MLPForums is my most visited website... Even more than Google... o-o

I open the page many, many times a day - whenever I'm on the computer - just to see what's new. I like being here. :3

• Brohoof 3

I used to visit once in a while, but since recently I have been on almost/if not every day. I don't post everyday, but when I post I usually make several posts in one go. I also agree with you that this is the only place I know which I can discuss MLP freely. Not only that but there is even a sention dedicated to those in need (life advice) This is a great community :)

• Brohoof 1

MLP Forums is best site, I come here everyday because this website is full of wonderful people.

This is my second most visited site 1st being youtube.

This forum is amazing, I honestly don't even remember what I did before I joined MLP Forums lol.

@Clarity, Ikr I keep the forums on when I leave also xD.

Edited by ~Wubs~
  • Brohoof 4

Every single day since I joined. I open this page up first thing, and I don't get off unless I have to something. I really like it here. Most visited site by far, second being Youtube, then Facebook.

Edited by Dusty Soul
  • Brohoof 2

Always. I keep it on when I sleep. I open it in school, even though you get in trouble when you view other stuff outside of schoolwork on your comp.

I love this community, in other words. :wub:

• Brohoof 3

Well, I visit it every ten minutes or so.

On an unrelated note: I get notifications every ten minutes or so.

I don't even know why I said that. I just go into bouts or randomness really.

Posted Image

It's my most visited site. Why? I have no idea really. I don't post all that much, and really, I don't talk to that many people, so it's a strange phenomena. But really, with how random I am, it's not surprising.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I usually just leave it on and occasionally glance at it, I've been getting a bit tired of using forums in general lately so I haven't been posting so much, but I look at that little bar on the side of the home page to see if any interesting topics are being made

• Brohoof 1

MLP forums is very fun to post and and chat in. However, due to my busy schedule, it's sometimes hard for me to get on as much! D: But I try! However, if I had the chance, I'd come here numerous times a day! :)

This is one of the only forums that I actually ENJOY posting in. I am planning to stay as a member here for as long as I can.

• Brohoof 1

Oh dear, don't get me started.

Every time get in front of my computer and open the internet, the first thing I click is that "MLP Forums" recently visited link. I check in on this place very often, more recently looking for news on FIM, or discussing something of interest with others.

• Brohoof 1

I have MLPforums.com as my starting page. Thats means tons and tons of visits and clicks. And i never log out, so i guess i would say that i am online 10 hours a day.

Most of the time when i'm on the phone, i spend my time on the forum.

• Brohoof 1

I have MLPForums bookmarked and ready to go every time I enter Firefox. As long as I am active in this well-organized and friendly community, I will always have it the first tab to pop up when I'm on! ;)

It also helps that I basically have my laptop hibernate rather than actually shutting down (which I know wastes a lot of power, but meh :P) so that's why I have accumulated so much time on the forums in less than 2 months lol.

• Brohoof 1

I never have more than one notification at a time because I am always on, so I can keep up with a stream of messages and notifications and what-not. MLP Forums is becoming one of those sites for me where, when you open the internet, you mindlessly start typing in the URL.

I also always have it open on my phone, and emails set for important notifications and messages.

• Brohoof 3

Every 5 minutes.The forum activity seems kinda slow, most posters are probably not as active.I'm vehemently opposed to the idea of social networking sites and I think that it's negatively affecting the human species.

I think I've only signed out once...so ALL THE TIME ! I may have not made many posts but I am still on here day after day after day, getting on here multiple time within those days. Being on the forums has improved my diction so I can sound suave while sounding suave!

Edited by XrosOver

@, I am that way, I visit MLPforums all day everyday. :D

It's my most visited website by far, the community is nice, its fast, and fun. :D

At one point, this was my homepage on my default browser, that is how many times I visit it.

Edited by SamtheLegoman
  • Brohoof 1

Well, everyday, several times a day, but not the whole day. It's one of my "Must open at lest once in the day" sites. I find myself chatting here a lot so.............and there can be really interesting topics so................. and I love this community so..................aye, I wanna be here a lot. :)

• Brohoof 1

I haven't logged on much to the site, like I have before.

I got very busy and couldn't find the time.

Every once and a while I come as a Guest to see what's new, but almost never sign in.

I hope to come back more often, but my schedule right now prevents that.

• Brohoof 1

I visit the site regularly and I read many posts/topics. The downside is that I rarely participate in discussion because I often feel like I have nothing to say :(. It could be different once the new season starts but nothing is certain.

Edited by IHazTommyWiseau
  • Brohoof 1

A lot. Like a LOT. I joined about two and a half months ago and I'm all ready at 22 days online. So yeah. A lot. ;)

This is my most visited and my favourite website. This is the first site I check when I go on my pc and I spend a lot of time just hanging around. I love these forums and everyone on them!

• Brohoof 1

I'm on here almost the whole day every day since i joined. I LOVE this place. In all my time on the internet and living life itself I don't think i've ever come across a group of people that I truly believed in. Which I for one think that says a lot to all ponies out there that may be hiding in the dark or in the closet or from family or from friends. Hey, i've even seen the odd story where couples sometimes don't even share with each other their like for the show. Which is odd considering a true couple should be able to share anything about each other to each other. Just like all things in life though, I think it's what we learn along the way that makes the biggest difference on discovering who we really are.

• Brohoof 1