Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you visit MLPForums.com?

Bucky McGillyCuddy

How often do you visit MLPForums.com?  

88 users have voted

1. 1. How often do you visit MLPForums.com?

• Many times a day!
    • Every Day
    • Regularly
    • Now and Then
    • Rarely

If I'm on the internet, chances are I'm around here. I don't browse the web everyday like I used to, so some days I don't give a visit. Even still, I don't usually post when I visit either. But I'm probably lurking somewhere. ;)

• Brohoof 1

I never really leave the computer that much, so I am usually always signed in and lurking while doing other internet things. Hopefully season three will help me lurk less.

Edited by Veiled Enigma
  • Brohoof 1

This is my daily schedule (for week days) in block formation:

School - 9 hours

MLPforums - 11 hours

Sleep - 4 hours

I go to bed at 02:00, usually. Wake up at 06:00 (going to include this as school time, because I'm not browsing the forums, and that's where I'm going, anyway), get home at 15:00, then onto MLPforums. Stay up until said bed time and then do it all again.

Don't forget that I'm also usually online at school on my phone or on school computers, too.

I joined back on 21 July, so tomorrow will be my 3 month anniversary of joining, yet I already have 32 days plus a few hours of online time. That's more than 1/3 of my time in entirety since joining date. Don't forget, I've usually got about 6 tab up, so I'm not just on the forums, I'm on it times 6, really.

I REALLY like this place.

• Brohoof 3

I visit every day, although i did take a break from it for a while. My most visited website is Youtube, second is MLPforums and 3rd is google-adsence :P

• Brohoof 1

Many times a day. Even though I really need to cut back on my time here and on the internet in general. I have such a substantially less amount of free time (time away from school and work) that I'm not spending it wisely by practicing and studying enough. =/

• Brohoof 1

I rarely visit these forums nowadays. Too busy doing other things and there isn't much here for me to talk about. Not until season 3 kicks in at least. Then I should be a little more active.

• Brohoof 1

This is my most visited site other YouTube. So what I'm saying is that I do visit this site a lot for me and even though I have a busy schedule I always have time for this site. :)

• Brohoof 1

When I have time I’ll waist hours on this site, if I don’t have time I’ll go a day or two without even visiting my beloved forum. :(

This is easily where I spend most of my time, probably more than YouTube and Google combine, so that says a lot.

• Brohoof 1

I try to make it once a day, but I set some limits on how much time those visits last. Usually it's in the range of 40 to 60 minutes any given day.

Edited by SrFrog
  • Brohoof 1

I'm like all day on here! this site actually replaced 80% of facebook, I don't do my homework or my work for being here online lol, so yeah! I can't breathe wihout this forums, it's like a drug dude, I need my daily dose of MLPforums.

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 3

Hmm, I remember when I went on the forums so much when I was a wee newbie. But at that time my main reason for posting was too see if this forum was right for me and if the people are too. So far it has exceeded my expectations. So now that I know that I have a friendly forum that I can fall back on I don't post that much. Not only that, I'm very busy,with school and all my projects and things. I would like to get around posting more but I just don't have the time.

• Brohoof 1

Probably more than pro korean gamers practice for tournaments but It'll probably be less soon since I'll probably be experimenting with softwares and learning stuff as I've gotten so much advice from the forum community.

Edited by khaine21x3
  • Brohoof 1

I visit MLPforums a few times every day, but it's not my most visited site. I try not to get distracted from work with it too much, but it's a great place.

• Brohoof 1

3-4 times a day.I look if there is any notification.Or i look at the roleplays i participated on.

I also look at the topics that gets some interest in me.(Like this one)

• Brohoof 1

I lurk at all hours of the day. Take this post, for example. It's 5:56 am as I'm typing.

So basically I voted for many times a day, assuming that "many" does not denote a finite value.

• Brohoof 1

I would say I visit about every night, but it's more like three or four nights, and then i don't come back one or two nights, and then repeat...

I usually only stay for a couple hours or so though.

That's just when I'm online for a long time though. I occassionally check in once or twice during the day, but not for long.

Still, if you message me/reply to a post of mine, I will probably see it within at most a day or two.

• Brohoof 1

Many, many times a day. I'll often check the forums while going to the bathroom, while waiting for a video or game to load, in between doing multiple things, and plenty of other times.

Basically, if I have a spare moment, I check the forums.

• Brohoof 4