Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is it a girl thing to post what you're eating on facebook?

</pony>

My friend thinks it isn't, and he does it all the time.

"OMG. I'M EATIN SOME ICE CREAM AT COLDSTONE! HERE'S A PIC IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ICE CREAM BEFORE!!!!"

Yeah. I've never done that before. But he has.

• Brohoof 2

Now that you mention it, I do notice that it's always girls that do it.He probably wants to make you jelly coz you actually watch your carb intake.

I watch my carb intake?

No, no... No I don't. I'm the skinniest person in my school, so it may seem like it, but I don't. I eat sweets whenever I feel like it, and I'm still an 85 pound 13 year old. >.< I wouldn't mind gaining a little weight actually. It's my parents that watch my carb intake for me. Haha, they are what's stopping me from eating all the halloween candy in the house. :3

Actually no, food pics are normal. What I HAVE noticed though is that a lot of the girls I know will take pics of very clean bathrooms and upload them to facebook. Why bathrooms, I don't know. But I've never seen a guy do it.

I watch my carb intake?

No, no... No I don't. I'm the skinniest person in my school, so it may seem like it, but I don't. I eat sweets whenever I feel like it, and I'm still an 85 pound 13 year old. >.< I wouldn't mind gaining a little weight actually. It's my parents that watch my carb intake for me. Haha, they are what's stopping me from eating all the halloween candy in the house. :3

Maybe you should try drinking full milk, protein powder and eating clean carbs like brown rice or oatmeal.Work out and keep increasing carb intake until you gain muscles/weight.

It's obviously a silent plea for attention, as only someone who is insecure about their social standing would feel the need to post such small and insignificant details about their life in order to receive the numerous "likes" and comments given by like-minded people.

Or maybe society is just becoming more and more shallow. Well, actually, it definitely is, but perhaps shallow to the point where people actually find value in knowing that one of their friends is eating ice cream.

Or maybe I'm reading too much into this and some people are just morons from time to time.

• Brohoof 2

Maybe you should try drinking full milk, protein powder and eating clean carbs like brown rice or oatmeal.Work out and keep increasing carb intake until you gain muscles/weight.

I kinda over exaggerated that anyways. >.<

I don't eat candy whenever I want, lol. Just... for dessert sometimes... It made me feel unhealthy when you said that, haha. Honestly, I do do all that stuff, I have a normal muscle mass, eat right(when I'm not on vacation! ^.^), and just a few pounds underweight... >.<

I kinda over exaggerated that anyways. >.<

I don't eat candy whenever I want, lol. Just... for dessert sometimes... It made me feel unhealthy when you said that, haha. Honestly, I do do all that stuff, I have a normal muscle mass, eat right(when I'm not on vacation! ^.^), and just a few pounds underweight... >.<

You don't have a normal muscles mass if you're underweight, it's not really a big deal if you don't care about it but it's easily fixable with controlled diet and workout.

It's obviously a silent plea for attention, as only someone who is insecure about their social standing would feel the need to post such small and insignificant details about their life in order to receive the numerous "likes" and comments given by like-minded people.

Or maybe society is just becoming more and more shallow. Well, actually, it definitely is, but perhaps shallow to the point where people actually find value in knowing that one of their friends is eating ice cream.

Or maybe I'm reading too much into this and some people are just morons from time to time.

It's good that you're reading too much into it, sacrificing your own time for others. But people are morons from time to time.

Also, your signature made me want to jump out of a 50 story window. Did you come up with that on your own?

You don't have a normal muscles mass if you're underweight, it's not really a big deal if you don't care about it but it's easily fixable with controlled diet and workout.

Oh, uh, okay. >.<

I think the reason I said that about the candy is because the doctor told me to eat a bit more when I was younger, and I got the wrong idea or something. I'm gonna stop talking about it now though, because it's something that I'm gonna have to fix on my own. Thanks for the tips though, you should become a dietitian! :D

My mum does this all the time. Whenever we're on holidays or eating out somewhere and we order something that looks really nice, like a large milkshake that has been decorated with cream and chocolate related goods. Sometimes if my mother bakes a cake she'll post a picture of it on facebook, but only if it looks nice. My mum doesn't do this as much as she could but I find it quite stupid Oh well, it's not worth trying to do anything about that--

I'd say it's more girly to post it to Instagram.

Either way, you've made me much more self-conscious about the bacon-weave pictures I'll be posting later to Facebook and Reddit. Shame on you.

I'm sowwy. :3

Pweez fogive?

And yes, you are correct. Instagram is more girly when it comes to food. Much more girly. I think. Also:

Bacon?

Actually no, food pics are normal. What I HAVE noticed though is that a lot of the girls I know will take pics of very clean bathrooms and upload them to facebook. Why bathrooms, I don't know. But I've never seen a guy do it.

You must know some sophisticated people, all the bathroom selfies i've seen consist of:

Dirty condoms

Laundry

Puke stains

unflushed toilets

Chicks that have been hitting the cider too hard

Posted Image

Honestly I'm sure its a thing that both girls and guys do xP I would know since I do have a friend named Austin, homosexual and I have nothing against him being one of course. My brother is gay so why would I bash him for that?

Although...I'd wish he'd stop thinking like a 12 year old girl, constantly bugging me about watching Justin Bieber and the Disney Channel...and he's 18 years old...

Oh well, getting off topic yeah its not just girls xP "Im soooo hungry! wat should I eat??" blech

• Brohoof 1

I can't anymore, but I used to all the time. I spilled hot Ramen on my leg and got 2nd degree burns, so I don't eat at the computer anymore.

Owww... If you don't mind me asking, did the Ramen leave a scar? I can honestly say that I have never been badly burned before, so I don't know how it feels. Probably not good.

I can't anymore, but I used to all the time. I spilled hot Ramen on my leg and got 2nd degree burns, so I don't eat at the computer anymore.

That is horrible, I hope that you fully recover.You should try real ramen instead of those $0.50 china made instant noodle wal mart calls ramen.

Not necessarily. I've done that myself. Today I just ate some pizza with pepperoni, bacon, extra cheese and black olives. Plus some chicken. Good thing I have the metabolism of Pinkie Pie. :)

My friend thinks it isn't, and he does it all the time.

"OMG. I'M EATIN SOME ICE CREAM AT COLDSTONE! HERE'S A PIC IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ICE CREAM BEFORE!!!!"

Yeah. I've never done that before. But he has.

I had some Cold Stone yesterday! But my phone doesn't take pictures, so you're safe with me.
  • Brohoof 1

Just annoying facebook/twitter junk, nearly everybody does that if they're a member of either site. Its for attention. OMG look! I just ate teh biggest hamburga of all time!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

I had some Cold Stone yesterday! But my phone doesn't take pictures, so you're safe with me.

Alright, I believe you. ;) Hopefully your next phone does take pictures, you just are smart enough not to post ice cream onto Instagram or Facebook. Actually, I don't mind as long as you're female. :D