Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite thing to eat at two in the morning?

Phoenix Flair

Nutella and peanut butter sandwiches. Friggin deliciousness slapped between two pieces of bread.
I shamelessly eat this for lunch all the time XD

@@Pinkamena-Pills, omg. That gif made my life so much better.

• Brohoof 3

Peanut butter Sandwiches, no jelly...and we're out of peanut butter tonight. ;_;

• Brohoof 2

Popcorn. There's nothing more fun than eating a bowl of popcorn while watching movies or playing video games... :P

• Brohoof 1

I don't stay up that late these days as I am usually in bed sometime between 9-10PM but back during my days when I worked the graveyard shift at work I would get my "lunch" at around 3AM and would eat whatever would be quick and easy. Pizza, lots of sandwhiches, fried chicken ect... Because they wanted us to get the job done as quickly as possible the Night Crew always takes half hour lunches instead of full hour lunches like the rest of the store. They wanted everything done before the store opened because it is a safety issue, they didn't want customers to walk in and trip over boxes all over the sales floor. Although during some holidays this became a tad problematic, I remember this one night crew shift I had a few years back maybe a couple of days or so before Easter. I and the night crew manager were both scrambling at 8AM (the store opens at 6AM) to stock the seemingly endless pile of boxes in the condiment aisle.

Instant noodles. Because they're awesome, and hard to screw up even when stumbling home drunk 'cause you got kicked out the club (I swear, they've got something against me! xD)

That, and I've been known to keep a biscuit stash on hand to eat whenever I study or just generally stay up really late.

...You can really tell I'm a student, huh?  :lol:

The proper response for me would probably be ****ing everything, but the response that actually answers the question would likely be bologna and cheese sandwiches.

Quick to make and tastes good. What's not to like?

(edited)

Ben & Jerry's cookie-dough ice cream, washed down with ice-tea/applecider.

#healthylifestyle2014

Edited by Guest

If I want to eat at two o'clock in the morning, I eat whatever I can get my hooves on that sounds good. Fruit, oreos, chedder bunnies (like organic goldfish xD)... whatever sounds good :D

Make a mix of chocolate chip cookies and... eat most of the dough!! xD

My pillow and stray hairs, apparently, because I will be sleeping, guaranteed. 

If I eat in my sleep, it will be almonds.   I dunno I mean I feel like I have to pick something.  So almonds.

(edited)

It is now 1am, I am drunk, and I am really craving the trifle that I already ate at about 10pm...

I'd like to amend my previous claim to that, thankyou! xD

...I;n so gonna regret this post in the morning. >.>

Oh well! wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

2am edit: Still craving trifle. Biscuits do well to tide it over, though xD

Edited by PineappleKAKE