Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music What Bands Are On Your iPod, MP3 Player, etc?

Rolls Royce

Just out of curiosity, just list some, or all of the band you have on your mp3 player, iPod, phone, whatever you have. For me, I have .38 Special, Aerosmith, a-ha, Autograph, Bad English, Bad Company, Bee Gees, Billy Joel, Blue Oyster Cult, Bon Jovi, Bonnie Tyler, Boston, Bryan Adams, Cheap Trick, Chicago, Cinderella, Damn Yankees, Danger Danger, David Bowie, David Lee Roth, Def Leppard, Dexy's Midnight Runners, Don Henley, Duran Druan, Eagles, Earth Wind and Fire, Eddie Money, Enuff Z' Nuff, Europe, Faster Pussycat, Foreigner, George Michael, Guns N' Roses, Hanoi Rocks, Heart, Iron Maiden, Jimi Hendrix, Journey, Kansas, Kix, L.A. Guns, Led Zeppelin, Loverboy, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Madonna, Meat Loaf, Metallica, Michael Jackson, Motley Crue, Mr. Big, Nazareth, Neil Diamond, Night Ranger, Ozzy Osbourne, Pink Floyd, Poison, Pretty Boy Floyd, Prince, Queen, REO Speedwagon, Richard Marx, Rolling Stones, Rush, Santana, Scorpions, Skid Row, Slaughter, Starship, Steely Dan, Steve Perry, Steve Vai, Stryper, Styx, Supertramp, Survivor, Tesla, Todd Rundgren, Toto, Van Halen, Vinnie Vincent, W.A.S.P., Warrant, Whitesnake, Wildside, Winger, and ZZ Top.

• Brohoof 4

AC/DC, Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, The Beatles, Bullet For My Valentine, Disturbed, Dream Theater, Green Day, Megadeth, Metallica, My Chemical Romance, NOFX, The Offspring, Pantera, Paramore, Queen, Rage Against The Machine, Rush, Slipknot, Sublime, System of a Down, Three Days Grace, Trivium

• Brohoof 3

Actually...what band isn't on my MP3... :P

I have every kind of band every kind of music...

from Red hot chili peppers, The Beatles, Green Day, AC/DC to Big Bang(K-pop) to Anime to classical music to metal to Hip Hop...e.tc.

Haha...my MP3 has got it all! :D

AC/DC, The Outlaws, Joe Satriani, Neutrino, Wolfmother, Pearl Jam, Guns n Roses, Queen, Crush 40,Black Tide, The Black Mages,Jeramiah Ross, The Ramones, Rodrigo y Gabriela (awesome guitar duo), Ewan Dobson (a guitar player about 20% cooler) and Daisuke Ishiwatary from some VG OST's

• 2 weeks later...

My phone is all I need for music. So far there isn't much on it. Adding more music one of those things I keep meaning to do but always forget about until I'm in the car and ready to plug it in.

Got some Queen, ELO, Nightwish, Dragonforce, Boston, Bing Crosby, Blackmill, Mannheim Steamroller, various MLP music from the show and by fans; ytcracker, MC Frontalot, Perry Como, and a few random things.

The Violent Femmes, The Beatles, John Lennon, Voltaire, AC/DC, Guns N' Roses, Bowling for Soup, Frank Sinatra, Brian Setzer Orchestra, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Aerosmith, Black Sabbath, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Queen, Avenged Sevenfold, Linkin Park, Johnny Cash, John Itkin, The Rolling Stones, The Who, Led Zeppelin, Dream Theater, Three Days Grace, The Eagles, Alice Cooper, Cake, Chuck Berry, Coldplay, The Cure, Chris Cornell, Cheap Trick, The Darkness,Gorillaz, Golden Earring, Charlie Daniels Band, Green Day, Hollywood Undead, various anime music, various musical soundtracks, Journey, Ludo, Lynard Skynard, Man Man, Matchbox 20, Motley Crue, The Offspring,Papa Roach, Pink Floyd, Rage Against the Machine, Reel Big Fish, Simon and Garfunkel, Slash's Snakepit, Izzy Stradlin, Senses Fail, Seether, Social Distortion, Steve Miller Band, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Skankin' Pickle, Third Eye Blind, Train, Uncle Tupelo, The White Stripes, Wilco, and many, many others.

I don't have alot on my ipod to be honest. Well that I listen to.

The ones I can think of right now include Breaking benjamin, Skillet, Three days grace, Thousand foot krutch,

I have others but those are from a long while of old stuff lol. And I don't listen to them anymore.

I have most of my music on spotfiy now a days anyways. Unfortunately I can't use that on my Ipod because I have the free version.

- The Who!!!

- Fleetwood Mac

- Van Halen

- Lynard Skynard

- Nero

- Borgore

- The Xx

- The Eagles

- Ellie Goulding

- AWOLINATION

-Cage The elephant

And many more...

I don't have that many bands/artists, but the bands/artists I DO have, I have almost all their albums.

Beatles

Coldplay

Foo Fighters

Foster the People

The Fray

Green Day

Kid Kudi

Modest Mouse

Panic! At the disco

Pink Floyd

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Rise Against

Rush

System of a Down

The Who

Prepare for an extremely eclectic list!

Deadmau5, Alesana, A.F.I., Thousand Foot Krutch, Linkin Park, Afrojack, Alice Nine, Slipknot, Arcade Fire, 30 Seconds to Mars, Artie Shaw, Black Sun Empire, Noisia, Breaking Benjamin, Cell 7, Coldplay, Death Cab for Cutie, Daft Punk, Dead Letter Circus, Filter, Flux Pavilion, Datsik, Excision, Dream Theater, Deftones, A Perfect Circle, The Glitch Mob, Gorillaz, Headhunterz, Noisecontrollers, Neophyte, The Heavy, Ok Go, Imagine Dragons, Led Zeppelin, ACDC, Motley Crue, Muse, Tiesto, The National, Justice, Knife Party, Pendulum, Nightwish, Parov Stelar, Rabbit Junk, Mindless Self Indulgence, Red, The Silent Comedy, Rise Against, Skillet, The White Stripes, Three Days Grace, Yoko Kanno, Zebrahead, Wolfgang Gartner, Train, Swedish House Mafia, and Static-X......

The list goes on, but I don't think my fingers can take anymore...

Oh, I couldn't name all of the bands off the top of my head, but I'll name a few; The Beatles, WIngs, Alice in Chains, Captain Beefheart and His Magic Band, Journey, David Bowie, Van Halen, The Doors, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Tiny TIm, Chicago, Weird Al, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, and Pink Floyd. I'm sure there's way more, but I tried. :)

I have a lot of zen music with composers but no "band"...as for bands and singers I like there's The Arrogant Worms, Katy Perry, Coldplay, Elvis, Your Favourite Martian and a ton more...

all of them?

sure

Slayer

Metallica

Cage the elephant

Journey

Skillet

Slipknot

Alex S

Mandopony

Daniel Ingram

Woodentoaster

Living Tombstone

Forest rain

John Mellencamp

BFS

Jimi Hendrix

Aerosmith

All levels at once

AwkwardMarina

A7X

Beatles

Black Sabbath

Bon Jovi

Breaking Benjamin

Bryan Adams

Buckethead

Clay Aiken

Def Leppard

Echelon

Eduard Khil

Eurobeat brony

Finger 11

Green Day

Hollywood Undead

Judas Priest

Kansas

Korn

Led Zeppelin

Lionel Richie

Living Colour

Nirvana

Phil Collins

Phonybrony

PinkiePieSwear

Queen

Ray Boltz

Replacer

Rick Astley

Rush

Saliva

Shaggy

Simple Plan

Sir mix-a-lot

Steve miller

Steven A.D.

Tenacious D

Theory of a deadman

Weird al

Van Halen

Long list of metal, rock, and some rap/hip-hop incoming:

30 Seconds to Mars,The Acacia Strain, Amon Amarth, Animal Collective, Bullet for my Valentine, Between the Buried and Me, Van Halen, Rush, Bad Meets Evil, Big Krizz Kaliko, Born of Osiris, Critical Bill, Deftones, Devin Townsend, Devin Townsend Project, Dr. Dre, Eminem, Five Finger Death Punch, The Human Abstract, Jay-Z, Kings of Leone, Kreator, Less Than Jake, Linkin Park, Lupe Fiasco, Muse, My Chemical Romance, The Offspring, Pig Destroyer, Project Deadman, Shinedown, Slayer, Stellar Revival, Strapping Young Lad, Streetlight Manifesto, Tech N9ne, Three Days Grace, Trapt, Meshuggah, The Faceless, Avenged Sevenfold, Municipal Waste, Breaking Benjamin, Rise Against, Aretyu, The Misfits, and Dream Theater. (Somehow forgot to mention Neutral Milk Hotel)

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 1

I'm just going to name the ones i listen to most... because I have 500+ bands on my ipod alone.

My favorite bands:

-Motley Crew

-Mumford and Suns

-Never Shout Never

-Areosmith

-Asking Alexandria

-The Beatles

-Billy Idol

-Blood on the Dance Floor

-Disturbed

-U2

-Slipknot

As you can see... I'm all over the place xD

Edited by clue

Like many ponies have already said, I can't ream off a huge list, but just a few highlights would be:

Avenged Sevenfold, Symphony X, Dream Theater, Muse, Nightwish, Sonata Arctica, Skillet, Haken, Pendulum, Dragonforce, Phil Collins, Biffy Clyro, Simply Red and Mumford & Sons

Basically a lot of progressive metal and some simpler genres thrown in to calm me down!

• Brohoof 1

off the top of my head: die antwoord, shutdown, mumford and sons, suckerpunch soundtrack, folder of MLP remixes, hatebreed, alice in chains, at the drive in, flogging molly, jason aldean, miranda lambert, etc. my taste is all over the place lol

Well, I'm probably the only person in the world who still uses a Walkman. xD But here are the artists/bands I have on CD's.

Norther

Ghost in the Static

The Birthday Massacre

And One

Asphyxia

Apoptygma Berzerk

Grendel

Ashbury Heights

Blutengel

(Actually, I better Spoiler this list, might get a bit long) :ph34r:

Dreams Divide

Edge of Dawn