Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Back in the Day

ImperialFoxes

I really miss that lax nature everyone had about pretty much everything, that and the music. Fast forward past 2001 & you got yourself a bunch of self-centered,egotistical brats who run their mouths off for the sake of being complacent. Man, I miss the 90's...

• Brohoof 2

we my be in the age of technology but we are also in a society of ignorant antisocial buck-ups, i miss little technology. i say that if a group of people 8-12 were put in a 1994 house the would fail (unless the prefer older stuff like me)

Yes, from time to time I like to sit down and think back to the times when I was a little boy, watching an episode of Pokemon every morning before I went to school and playing with my friends all day after school. And playing games on my Game boy Advance which crashed every 2 hours or so.

Also, when I'm visiting my cousins, and they start watching cartoons on TV, I always wonder what happened to all the good cartoons that were on TV when I was their age. Where did Pokemon, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Courage the cowardly dog etc. go? I feel like an 50 year old when I see cartoons on Norwegian TV nowadays. :blink:

When I long for the past, it's basically just because of entertainment, like 90's cartoons, 90's video games, 90's music, etc. If I went back in time, it would be sweet but not from a social viewpoint. I would probably just do what I do now and nothing would change.

Ah, the late 1990s when if you wrote a story you had to save it to disc otherwise it filled up your 120 meg hard drive's remaining space...

When Bill Clinton was president and the world was rosy

When songs could say what we all might be doing in the year 2000 and it was something to look forward to, not back upon

I had this song stuck in my head for no reason earlier today.

It's one of the songs that really scream "90's!" to me. I didn't even like the song, but it used to be everywhere when I was about 6-7.

Edited by Marshmallow

• 6 years later...

I remember the time before smartphones and iPads and what not existed. I remember the days of dial up internet and huge heavy awkward shaped box-like tvs. :-D I remember the early days of gen 3 MLP. 

And the good ol days when Jimmie Johnson actually won races. :mlp_nom:

2 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I remember the time before smartphones and iPads and what not existed. I remember the days of dial up internet and huge heavy awkward shaped box-like tvs. :-D I remember the early days of gen 3 MLP. 

And the good ol days when Jimmie Johnson actually won races. :mlp_nom:

You remember dial up? I guess I don't cause we didn't have internet. But box TVs, that was the stuff right there. I had a Sony Trinitron in my room. Weighed like 400 pounds.

Back in the day, life was great till I reached to adulthood.

I remember stuff from the '90s when I was little, like watching Tiny Toons and Animaniacs. But it wasn't really what i consider 'my decade.' Instead, I have adopted the 1980s, and even though I wasn't around to experience them first-hand, I have a definite connection with the movies, music, cartoons, fashions and culture in general from that time. 

The 80s were... erm... a really weird time. I'm more 90s, but the only thing I really miss from back then is having summers off and not being an adult. Otherwise, why would I want to go back in time and lose all of the advancements made? Honestly, not that fun.

• 2 months later...
8 minutes ago, 碇 シンジン ✴🛡 said:

Back in the day people actually lived their own lives instead of fussing over and basically living other peoples lives 24/7

This

• Brohoof 1