Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash is Unamused with Rarity (And the Mane 6's homes)

Eavath

Table of contents for ease of use:

Fluttershy's Living Room

I was without internet for what seemed like an eternity the past couple months or so, so I decided to do some vectoring. It started as vectoring a Rainbow Dash I had planned before and didn't have time to do. After I was finished, I thought that it looked exactly how she would if asked by someone to do something she didn't really want to do. So I thought of Rarity asking her to try on a dress she didn't really find cool. So this came out.

Everything in the scene was vectored by me personally, including Carousel Boutique. I spent a grand total of 27 hours on it, spread across three days. Between the ponies, the dress, and the boutique, there's a total of 112 layers. I shall post it here for your viewing enjoyment.

post-2546-0-32184600-1352861854_thumb.png

Edited by Eavath
  • Brohoof 15

Wow! The entire carousel boutique? that's incredible! I though it was just a screen cap until I read you did it!

you're awesome, and that vector is awesome too.

Posted Image

Edited by Definitely not River
  • Brohoof 3

I honestly couldn't tell it was a vector. You did an amazing job on it. I couldn't spend that much time on something like this. So great job.

I'm actually surprised I was able to sit and finish it all ^^" And thank you <3

Wow! The entire carousel boutique? that's incredible! I though it was just a screen cap until I read you did it!

you're awesome, and that vector is awesome too.

Posted Image

Haha thank you <3

I'm actually really thinking of vectoring everyone else's homes too <.< Seems like a fun "little" project to kill time ^^

• Brohoof 1

This looks like a scene directly from the show dude, Well I guess that means you did a wonderful job :D It looks very smooth! And its a wonderful idea in itselfs! A job well done!

Thank you everyone for the kinda words <3

And yes, I used a reference a lot ^^" And there were multiple times I got irritated with it many time during the creation process, making me want to quit, but I really wanted to finish it, so I just pushed on through it xD

• Brohoof 1

I love it.

Perfect vectors you have there Eavath. I really love the boutique, I honestly couldn't tell it was a vector at all.

WONDERFUL!

Edited by ~Wubs~

Seriously, that vector deserves an award or something, I couldn't even tell that it was a vector at first sight, great job, please do more of these :D

I love it.

Perfect vectors you have there Eavath. I really love the boutique, I honestly couldn't tell it was a vector at all.

WONDERFUL!

Thank you both for the kinda words :D Also, keep an eye open for another post from me here in the next few days. I'm going to start on someone else's home soon ^^. And by soon, I mean today :D

• Brohoof 1

Thank you both for the kinda words :D Also, keep an eye open for another post from me here in the next few days. I'm going to start on someone else's home soon ^^. And by soon, I mean today :D

Woot! New drawing soon, I know that will be just amazing.

I'm following this topic right now so I can see your art when you post it. :)

Edited by ~Wubs~

I HAVE A TUMBLR! If anyone wants to watch the WIPs (there's one, maybe possibly more if I don't finish it soon, or if my internet doesn't crap out like it has been doing)

http://eavath.tumblr.com

If you feel like following me, I'll be uploading WIPs of vectors I'll be working on xD

Finally finished it! Ladies and gentle colts, I give you Fluttershy's Living Room.

This one took significantly less time and a less intimidating number of layers, clocking in at only 29. Criticism is greatly appreciated ^^"

• Brohoof 1