Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Rate the Avatar of the User Above You!

EmbodimentOfCringe

I'll give you a 9/10,cause I like that face on Shining Armor.

10/10

(I love WarioWare. One of my favorite game series)

It's quite fun isn't it?  :lol:

It's quite fun isn't it?  :lol:

Definitely! When I was a kid, I bought WarioWare: Twisted with some of my allowance money, hoping that it would be good (We didn't have a computer in our house back then, so I couldn't check videogame review websites). I couldn't have been happier. I showed it to all of my friends at school too, and they instantly fell in love with it. I could spend hours trying to master each character's mini-game collection, playing with the bizzare unlockable prize thingies, and even listen to the unlockable music tracks on the cartridge. So much fun and humor packed into one little game! I adored it.

• Brohoof 1

Oooo! I like it! 10/10 

Definitely! When I was a kid, I bought WarioWare: Twisted with some of my allowance money, hoping that it would be good (We didn't have a computer in our house back then, so I couldn't check videogame review websites). I couldn't have been happier. I showed it to all of my friends at school too, and they instantly fell in love with it. I could spend hours trying to master each character's mini-game collection, playing with the bizzare unlockable prize thingies, and even listen to the unlockable music tracks on the cartridge. So much fun and humor packed into one little game! I adored it.

Yeah. Good times.

Edited by Dr. Mario

Hmmmmm.....well, why not.  X always marks the spot, lol.  10/10

7/10 I'm still tryna figure out if it'd halo or not :P

Lol, it is Halo.  The rare FOTUS armor set from Halo 4. :D  BTW, I give 9/10.  That's some creative avatar ya got there

4/10

Sorry, every time I see that picture, it makes me throw up a little. I'm not a big fan of realistic-looking squid men.

No one knows The XX here? :0

Yup, that's the Coexist album cover. It's a great album