Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Ask any Pony on a Date!

Page Turner

Excuse my slightly miffed attitude, but this is a real gear grinder for me.

Dawnpath:

I would appreciate it in the future if you deigned to respond to ALL of the posts (more specifically mine) when you are given control over the roleplay. I've been waiting patiently, and please re-direct me to the appropriate post if I'm wrong, but it has been three full days, and I have been effectively forgotten.

Thank god. My sense of humor plus three hours of sleep isn't working. MY STALLING NEEDS MORE STALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Although, if you don't find, I'd like to keep playing Quick Fix.... Quick Fix <3 Meta is my OTP)

Excuse my slightly miffed attitude, but this is a real gear grinder for me.

Dawnpath:

I would appreciate it in the future if you deigned to respond to ALL of the posts (more specifically mine) when you are given control over the roleplay. I've been waiting patiently, and please re-direct me to the appropriate post if I'm wrong, but it has been three full days, and I have been effectively forgotten.

Trust me, I don't do this on purpose. It would help me greatly if you just PM me or something. In the future. Although, somepony else is going to have to do Mornigstar's stuff, cause I really don't understand what's going on there.

Thank god. My sense of humor plus three hours of sleep isn't working. MY STALLING NEEDS MORE STALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Although, if you don't find, I'd like to keep playing Quick Fix.... Quick Fix <3 Meta is my OTP)

Trust me, I don't do this on purpose. It would help me greatly if you just PM me or something. In the future. Although, somepony else is going to have to do Mornigstar's stuff, cause I really don't understand what's going on there.

Now you know why I respond to everypony at once. it's easier to keep track of them that way. also, I told you not to break anything! Here Is a list of all the things you broke:

-The Color Scheme

-The reply system

-A fountain

-A bench

-Derpy

I am very dissapointed

(JK, you did a great job.)

• Brohoof 1

Hey Page I made my character sheet but how do I link it to thread.(Also, Im using using a 3-DS to do this.)

I have no idea, I don't own a 3-DS. all I can think of to say to that is 'Find a computer.' sorry about that.

Hey Page I made my character sheet but how do I link it to thread.(Also, Im using using a 3-DS to do this.)

I have no idea, I don't own a 3-DS. all I can think of to say to that is 'Find a computer.' sorry about that.

@Page Turner Today dawn gave me no reply to my two dates that we were doing so basically it is now on hold till Monday rolls around anyway.

yeah... sorry about that Morningstar, you broke his brain. Me and Page had to help him.

So whenever someone gets a chance to reply to my last post, somewhere are pg 40-40ish. That would be really nice.

Not sure why he hasn't replied to your post. Sorry, Higu.

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAYS, YOU SILLY SILLY FILLIES! BUT I SWEAR ON CELESTIA THAT I WILL GET THEM MADE! As it is, I just worked literally 7 hours, which is more than the usual 0, so I'm a bit tired. In the middle of making my replies, my little sister x'd out of the page, so I get to make them over again. I will try to get everypony this time, I promise, and now I know what to give you Morningstar. Relax, grab some popcorn, and find something to do for the next, mmm, 40 mins or so, alright? Thank you for your co-operation.

Okay, I'm only quoting 11 people, so I know, for a fact, that I've missed some of you. IF I AM MISSING YOU, PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING:

Do:

Calmly, politely notify me that I did not quote you, and provide to me either the page number of the post or the post itself.

Don't:

Spaz out and be angry at me. I swear it's not intentional, my brain is a paradox; some days it flies like a bullet, other days it's slower than my mom in the mornings. I will do my best to provide you with satisfying answers, but the bottom line is that this is Pages RP, and you guys could be very, very shocked come Monday.

Hey guys, where's that guy who wanted to date Gamer Luna. I have legit proof she exists now, so she's fair game.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 4

Hey, umm, not to be pushy or anything, but is everybody caught up yet for Cheerilee's party? Am I allowed to post yet?

Posted Image

what party? :huh: I know of no party, would somepony please fill me in on this? I don't really have the time to go fishing through the RP to find it........:(

• Brohoof 1

The one Pinkie Pie is throwing for Static Arc for his recovery and recent mare-friending of Cheerily. Or is it engagement?

what party? I know of no party, would somepony please fill me in on this? I don't really have the time to go fishing through the RP to find it........

Yeah, it says in my RP that Pinkie Pie is throwing Static Arc and Cheerilee a party just for us being together. I'm not sure who's going out of the people here, so I'm just asking when we can start it. Page knows all about it. Do any of you guys in the RP want to join in? I think anybody can be invited. Once again, I think Page knows what he wants for it.

• Brohoof 1

So, anyways, my post was hard to write, and I had to drawn upon what I remembered about Iambic Pantameter to do it in a way that Zecora would like. (Of course, only every tenth syllable has to ryhme in that, not neccesarily the end of every sentence.)

• Brohoof 2

So, anyways, my post was hard to write, and I had to drawn upon what I remembered about Iambic Pantameter to do it in a way that Zecora would like. (Of course, only every tenth syllable has to ryhme in that, not neccesarily the end of every sentence.)

I relize that. You've picked a hard pony to date, and one I don't know much about. I also find I suck at talk-rhyming.

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAYS, YOU SILLY SILLY FILLIES! BUT I SWEAR ON CELESTIA THAT I WILL GET THEM MADE! As it is, I just worked literally 7 hours, which is more than the usual 0, so I'm a bit tired. In the middle of making my replies, my little sister x'd out of the page, so I get to make them over again. I will try to get everypony this time, I promise, and now I know what to give you Morningstar. Relax, grab some popcorn, and find something to do for the next, mmm, 40 mins or so, alright? Thank you for your co-operation.

Okay, I'm only quoting 11 people, so I know, for a fact, that I've missed some of you. IF I AM MISSING YOU, PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING:

Do:

Calmly, politely notify me that I did not quote you, and provide to me either the page number of the post or the post itself.

Don't:

Spaz out and be angry at me. I swear it's not intentional, my brain is a paradox; some days it flies like a bullet, other days it's slower than my mom in the mornings. I will do my best to provide you with satisfying answers, but the bottom line is that this is Pages RP, and you guys could be very, very shocked come Monday.

Hey guys, where's that guy who wanted to date Gamer Luna. I have legit proof she exists now, so she's fair game.

Posted Image

NO she ISN'T. there is only one Luna. you really should let me make decisions like that. I've already set up that the Luna currently being dated is partly Gamer Luna.

The one Pinkie Pie is throwing for Static Arc for his recovery and recent mare-friending of Cheerily. Or is it engagement?

Mare Friending. The only engagement at the moment is yours. Edited by Page Turner
  • Brohoof 2

NO she ISN'T. there is only one Luna. you really should let me make decisions like that. I've already set up that the Luna currently being dated is partly Gamer Luna.

Mare Friending. The only engagement at the moment is yours.

??? Because you said fanon and canon. I'm confuzzled. Again. Feeling the pizza from earlier come up... Urrggg...

Uhhhhh is it okay if I butt in? Just wanted to ask, I got something started with Daring Do and was wondering how that works. I mean, are we in an Indy-styled AU like the Pony in a Box Productions version? Is this merely the past? Just some clarification if anypony has the time and authority to say which. My only concern with it is if Fancypants is around. He's the only part of my back story that would factor in.

• Brohoof 1

Wait a second.

Excuse me, sirs, but...

Wtf are those fancy OOC posts in the roleplay topic?

I don´t get it...

Oh excuse me m'lady. I deeply apologize. Wildcard and I are friends and my enthusiasm got the better of me. I'll fix it.

• Brohoof 1