Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Ask any Pony on a Date!

Page Turner

Sweet looks like nobody took Lyra up yet. May i do the honors and take her on a date? This will be great she will ask me a whole bunch of questions about humans.

Also if it would'nt be too much trouble mind letting an exception to let my OC Aura date Spike? I think it would be pretty awsome just to see two dragons dating.

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~
  • Brohoof 1

I do not understand your terse notes on Mal, "degrading Twilight"

since that sniviling no-good Twilight showed her up. (Sorry Mal)

I had to call him out on this. I'm not sure what he meant about the first part though. I 'got upset' at him as a joke. :P

Uhh, let's see. Loading data files, processing, brain requesting updates, loading, loading, installing, updated, Octavia drive, engage...

"Hhhmmm, yes, I do believe that I am available. Go ahead and post an OC and a beginning post, and I'm sure Dawnpath, who is being rather nice and spoiling everypony with multiple replies daily, will reply to your comment."

okay before I make an idiot out of myself and get mad again, has anyone taken Twilight or Lyra?

Read The List. that's what it's there for. however, Metallic Strings has dropped out, so Octavia is open again.
  • Brohoof 1

Read The List. that's what it's there for. however, Metallic Strings has dropped out, so Octavia is open again.

Hey Page! You back from all the hallaballu you did? Or is Dawnpath still in charge of replies and stuff?

Okay, will remember that in the future. In the meantime can i have the best pony Octavia PLEASE?!?!?!?!?

Penguin, did you post enough? Holy shit dude! :blink: how many times did you hit the button to do that?!

Dawnpath, I do not want to be called Gullible.

Why Trixie? Why not?

Do you have a problem with the idea that anypony can be loved?

If you would prefer not to characterizing her, I can resign if you wish.

As far as I can posit, a relationship with Trixie so far will end up like this:

1. Trixie is dynamic, opens up and we learn what she's like under her egotism, and hers is a story of healing. It's a great imposition of me to ask that you deepen her character so my statement is not that ultimatum. It is entirely up to you for whether or not my idea like that can or should be accepted.

2. Trixie is static but still falls in love. Eventually in the decisions of selflessness and sacrifice in a relationship will force her to choose between her ego and me, but she still wants her ego. And then I leave her, Gone With the Wind style, complete with the tip of the hat and "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."

3. Trixie is static and canonically unaltered. She is exactly as she is in S1E5 Boast Busters with the depth of a spoon, and does not change at all. I proceed attempting to court an ego-maniacal smoke-machine with a hat.

4. Trixie is something I haven't thought of and I have to improvise.

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 1

Okay, will remember that in the future. In the meantime can i have the best pony Octavia PLEASE?!?!?!?!?

Penguin, did you post enough? Holy shit dude! :blink: how many times did you hit the button to do that?!

Sorry bout that, it wouldn't load on my screen so I clicked it like 5-7 times? And when I saw it I'm like "Oh shit"

Yes, Octavia Is yours.

Dawnpath, I do not want to be called Gullible.

Why Trixie? Why not?

Do you have a problem with the idea that anypony can be loved?

If you would prefer not to characterizing her, I can resign if you wish.

As far as I can posit, a relationship with Trixie so far will end up like this:

1. Trixie is dynamic, opens up and we learn what she's like under her egotism, and hers is a story of healing. It's a great imposition of me to ask that you deepen her character so my statement is not that ultimatum. It is entirely up to you for whether or not my idea like that can or should be accepted.

2. Trixie is static but still falls in love. Eventually in the decisions of selflessness and sacrifice in a relationship will force her to choose between her ego and me, but she still wants her ego. And then I leave her, Gone With the Wind style, complete with the tip of the hat and "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."

3. Trixie is static and canonically unaltered. She is exactly as she is in S1E5 Boast Busters with the depth of a spoon, and does not change at all. I proceed attempting to court an ego-maniacal smoke-machine with a hat.

4. Trixie is something I haven't thought of and I have to improvise.

Blue, I need a character sheet from you.

Hey Page! You back from all the hallaballu you did? Or is Dawnpath still in charge of replies and stuff?

Sort of. I've got my free time back. but I'm still not ready to start posting again.

I really like Trixie, but I don't want to burden anyone by competing against Blue. Ugh... Page picked a bad time.

What do you mean I 'Picked' a bad time? I Don't get to 'Pick' when thanksgiving happens. but if it bothers you so, I'll be sure to tell my family I won't be able to be home for Christmas because the internet needs me. (Sarcasm)
  • Brohoof 1

What do you mean I 'Picked' a bad time? I Don't get to 'Pick' when thanksgiving happens. but if it bothers you so, I'll be sure to tell my family I won't be able to be home for Christmas because the internet needs me. (Sarcasm)

Hey, I'm going to be in Australia for Christmas. I don't think I can get any farther away from my family without leaving the earth's orbit

Edited by Feld0's Overlord

This made me lol pretty hard.

Dammit Page! Why would you force Thanksgiving on the world?!

And you better, who needs something like FAMILY when you have the internet?

(Keep in mind he may not have known it was Thanksgiving for you. Some countries have thanksgiving on different dates. Up here in Canada we celebrated Thanksgiving a few months back.)

Edited by Eljordo
  • Brohoof 1

if Lyra still available i'll take her http://mlpforums.com...easeslick-r1991 that my character link. ill wait for an answer for a while

I shall add you to the OP

Is there any way we can make Gamer Luna a character? Possibly a character in the same universe, rather than isolating myself from all of the other couples, so that I might interact with them? :P

No. I do not distinguish interpretations. The pony who is going to date luna (Assuming he ever replies) will be getting the full package. as for Lyra, Greasebrony linked his character sheet first.

Sweet looks like nobody took Lyra up yet. May i do the honors and take her on a date? This will be great she will ask me a whole bunch of questions about humans.

Also if it would'nt be too much trouble mind letting an exception to let my OC Aura date Spike? I think it would be pretty awsome just to see two dragons dating.

As stated, Lyra Is Taken now, but I DO like the dragon Idea, so as long as you are BOTH baby dragons i will be okay. I'm adding you to the OP
  • Brohoof 2