Favorite MLP Shipping and Why?

LyraHeartstrings

Meh, shipping is overused. Plus, the entire concept of shipping is screwed up.

If two characters like each other at all, that means they are perfectly compatible. If two characters hate each other with an all consuming hatred, that means they are perfectly compatible. If the characters are the same sex, that means they are perfectly compatible. If two characters are opposite sexes, that means they are perfectly compatible. If two characters are androgynous, that means they are perfectly compatible. If two characters never have interacted, that means they are perfectly compatible. If two characters are not even on the same plane of existence, that means they are perfectly compatible. If two characters are related biologically, that means they are perfectly compatible. If two characters are not even the same species, that means they are perfectly compatible. If two characters are against the concept of love to begin with, that means they are perfectly compatible. If two characters have ever been in remote proximity of one another, that means they are perfectly compatible. If two or more characters exist, that means they are perfectly compatible as a polyamorous shipping. If two characters are not perfectly compatible, that means they are perfectly compatible.

That wraps up pretty much every facet of these dumb dime-store novel ships.

Yep, you just described Tumblr.

Also, welcome to the Shipping thread, hope you enjoyed your anti-ship post.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

GET IN THE PIT

On 8/23/2012 at 1:54 AM, Djenty said:

ON MLP 4UMS ERRYTHIN IS SRS

I like how Lyra is. And Fluttershy, though I have a distaste to most of the FlutterMacs.

Swoop said:
If something does happen to go horribly wrong, please, blame Zoop.

Frenzyhero: Lurking extraordinaire, brony impersonator.

Have a question? Mail me at frenzymlp@hotmail.com! It's just for you guys!

rainbow dash x twilight all the way

• Brohoof 1

post-3011-0-19995000-1342638330.png

made by the awesome cloud chaser

Please don’t turn the forums into Nazi Germany in an effort to keep the forums clean.

Behold, my first ever approved straight shipping. Still with Dashie, though. EVERY ship is better with Dashie.

SoarinDash

Posted Image

Those are some happy pegasi.

• Brohoof 1

pete-alonso1.jpg.f27295daeb2f61a9d83493a73c62079d.jpg

Domine, tu omnia nosti, tu scis quia amo te.

(edited)

Personally mine is PinkiexDash. I don't know why I just find all of them amazing :D And at times they seem to synchronize well

Edited by OdinForced
  • Brohoof 3

10qdlpl.jpg

"Why, am I not royal enough for you? Don't you know who I am?"

Ooh! Ooh! More guessing games! Um... Pokey Smokes! How about Queen Meanie? No! Black Snooty, Black Snooty!

(edited)

Posted Image

DashXSpitfire. Spitfire to me is a more mature version of Rainbow Dash, so I feel she'd be able to deal with, and also appreciate Dash's attitude and love her for both her positive and negative attitude and personality traits.

DashXApplejack. They're friendly rivals, but I enjoy to see them as a casual, cute couple as well.

DashXTwilight. The nerd and the athlete find appreciation and interest in each other. Cliche as it may sound, I enjoy it.

DashXSoarin. No real explanation for this one, I just think they look cute together.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 2

fSnYzne.png

(edited)

Posted Image

The above is a pretty good one. I also enjoy a bit of PinkieShy (top 2 favorite ponies(note the edit, sorry :3)) and I thought Building Bridges (TwiDash) was well written as well.

Edited by ToBeATree
  • Brohoof 5

eVVKXXk.png

I've got a story that money just can't buy.

ALBUM OF THE WEEK: The Knife - Shaking the Habitual

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 2

rhJTOlr.png

(edited)

Posted Image

DashXSpitfire. Spitfire to me is a more mature version of Rainbow Dash, so I feel she'd be able to deal with, and also appreciate Dash's attitude and love her for both her positive and negative attitude and personality traits.

DashXApplejack. They're friendly rivals, but I enjoy to see them as a casual, cute couple as well.

DashXTwilight. The nerd and the athlete find appreciation and interest in each other. Cliche as it may sound, I enjoy it.

DashXSoarin. No real explanation for this one, I just think they look cute together.

I like your view on this but I never really understood DashxTwi

RD said herself she needs someone who can keep up with her and I don't see Twi keeping up with Ms.Rainboom.I do like how most of them are well written though :)

DashxApple is decent not my favorite but I see where it comes from and I enjoy it :)

Edited by OdinForced

10qdlpl.jpg

"Why, am I not royal enough for you? Don't you know who I am?"

Ooh! Ooh! More guessing games! Um... Pokey Smokes! How about Queen Meanie? No! Black Snooty, Black Snooty!

I don't really like shipping at all to tell you the truth. I can tolerate it, but It just makes me cringe sometimes.

The only MLP shipping couple I can get behind is Dr WhoovesxDerpy. That's mostly because I've been listening to the dr whooves and assistant :3

msg-383-0-61480300-1341994557.gif

Signature by Klopp Wonka

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officially taking Art Requests!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/65291-im-pretty-bored-taking-art-requests-3/

Somehow, I like to ship Rainbow x Fluttershy. Hey, I know, they sorta broke up in Hurricane Fluttershy, but I think they're made for each other.

That ship is just so overrated, I gotta support it.

• Brohoof 1

Have the courage to think and act on your own. And have the courage to disobey.

(edited)

All the same sex shipping makes me cringe, except dashie x scootaloo, but only because I think scootaloo needs a big sister

I don't really think the DashxScootaloo is really 'Shipping'. It's just Dash being a rolemodel/big sister. and I agree with all the same sex stuff. I have nothing against gay people, it's just there is SOOO much lesbian shipping in MLP it's ridiculous. That's probably because there are barely any male ponies, but my point still stands :P

Also, why does Rainbow Dash have to ship with EVERYBODY? Makes me sad :(

Edited by Eljordo
  • Brohoof 2

msg-383-0-61480300-1341994557.gif

Signature by Klopp Wonka

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officially taking Art Requests!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/65291-im-pretty-bored-taking-art-requests-3/