Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were a pony what would you look like?

Pr3datorTaco

With all honesty I think every type of pony can pick up things like we can with hands. I mean how come everyone's house has doors and they have no problem opening them? And I recall Applejack picking up a pie with her hooves and placing it on a table multiple times. And saw Rainbow Dash pulling out fliers and handing them out while pulling a screen down on Hurricane Fluttershy.

yeah... I know they can do that, but imagine NEVER being able to firmly grasp a cold can of Mello yello, or never Firmly shaking another person's hand, or NEVER having the satisfaction of picking something up with full grasp around it.

I am no game for becoming a pony.

An alicorn. Yes, an alicorn. No, I'm not lying! No, the horn is NOT fake, it's real. So are the wings. No, you don't need to check because they're real. I don't come up to you and ask if I can check if your horn and wings are real, do I? No, no I don't. What do you mean I don't look anywhere near tall enough to be an alicorn? This is totally what alicorns looks like before they grow up. Yes, totally. It's a fact and you don't need to look it up because it's true. I am most definitely NOT an earth pony who cries herself to sleep at night over her lack of a horn and wings. Because, ya know, I totally have them. Totally.

Pegasus. It would be awesome to be able to fly. Either that or a earthpony. I don't like unicorns at all... Being a Pegasus would BE SO AWESOME!

A white Pegasus with blue and black mane. Intense light blue eyes. Kinda small since I'm short (5'2) so yeah.

Edited by Wadeon

post-6675-0-22403400-1354180045_thumb.png

I based mah OC after who I'd be as a pony. :3

I'd be a unicorn for sure--the implied metaphor that I've observed from the show is that academics=magic, and I'm definitely one of the more studious students at my school.

post-6675-0-22399900-1354180275.png

My cutie mark is a constellation, one that I saw when I first became a brony and went out and looked at the stars. It was brighter than all of the rest, even though it isn't well-known or even named that I'm aware of. I've discovered my special 'thing' is that i love the stars and the night; I would go so far as to say I love them so much they define me. Hence the name Night Shine. :)

The stars are set against a purple-and-indigo background, representing me/my OC's interest in deep magic and the mind.

post-6675-0-22403400-1354180045_thumb.png

post-6675-0-22399900-1354180275.png

I'll see how much I can resemble my imagination on General Zoi's pony creator, although I doubt it would look like I dreamed.  

You can find the game here:

http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904

For my female pony, I would be a Unicorn with a pastel-like orange body color. I would have midnight blue eyes. My mane would be like Celestia's, except tied back and overlapping her right shoulder and almost touching the ground. My mane would be cobalt, magenta and light pink, with matching tail colors. Speaking of which, would almost resemble Applejack's tail. I guess you could also say my mane is like Applejack's mane, but with more length and depth to it, like mentioned before. Sometimes I like to straighten my mane and tail, so I don't always have them tied back.

And as for my Cutie Mark, and even the name of my pony, that is currently undecided.

Here is the pony code.

4B3W002200FE9645FEA8A802B010008FEUN1837001040000Y1808AFEFE66661D107F3FCC004CB2

For my male pony, it would also be a unicorn but with a cobalt body color. Since he wears shades, nobody knows what his eye color is. He kind of resembles Vinyl Scratch with the shades and her hair style, but his tail is a short and spikey. The colors of his mane and tail are two dark shades of gray. He has freckles in between his eyes, and a strange gray mark on his flank. 

Here is the pony code.

3V280R42035077BA54545402B0000BB96UN1837003440020U14C4C4C2B2B2B0D107F3FCC004CB2

Edited by My Whistle Baby

I dunno exactly how i'd look, I mean I haven't really ever decided what I'd look like as a pony, however I'd be a unicorn, because I love magic, and ponies+Magic=Awesomeness :D(Atleast in my book.)

Ok now i think Im losing my mind since the topic is different but still the same answer a dragon like this. 

Posted Image

This is still in the works powered by the awesome skills of @Sequinox

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

My name would be Stratosphere. I'd be a male Pegasus pony in a somewhat dark shade of blue. My mane would be 3-tone, with a mix of black, silver, and orange. My cutie mark would be three small clouds with a set of Pegasus wings in the middle. My contrail would be Mach diamonds.

A lot like my OC, Cirrus, just with some minor tweaks and natural wings.

Fridge - I wouldn't say earth ponies are "stuck," each type of pony has a unique power. Lauren Faust said it herself. Earth ponies have a magical link to the Earth which allows them to grow crops...something the other types can't do (the reason the three tribes started fighting in ancient Equestria). Each type of pony has power over a certain aspect of existence: Earth ponies = power over land, pegasi = power over the sky, unicorns = power over magic/aural forces.

People are just prone to calling Earth ponies "stuck" or boring because they're the closest mirrors to our everyday lives. On the other hand, within the show, you've got Fluttershy, who finds the surface to be a more exciting place than the sky.

Edited by Sky Nomad

Look at my signature. What do you think? XD

Though if I were to become a pony and still keep my current skin,hair,and eye color, I'd be a tan unicorn with long dark brown hair that's lighter in some areas and dark brown eyes.

Edited by MagicalStarRain
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

http://mlpforums.com/topic/46139-lets-ponifiy-ourselves/

...*cough* Remember to run a search on the Forums before posting a thread to make sure you aren't making a rehash of an existing topic.

I would post my ponysona here, but it takes to long to upload it over dial-up. Also, the PonyCreator is nothin' new, friend.  :lol:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/46139-lets-ponifiy-ourselves/

...*cough* Remember to run a search on the Forums before posting a thread to make sure you aren't making a rehash of an existing topic.

I would post my ponysona here, but it takes to long to upload it over dial-up. Also, the PonyCreator is nothin' new, friend.  :lol:

sorry 'bout that, I did actually check before posting this. with the search bar, but didn't find anything like it. So i decided to post this.

• Brohoof 1

sorry 'bout that, I did actually check before posting this. with the search bar, but didn't find anything like it. So i decided to post this.

No worries! As long as you ran a search first, that's all that really matters.

Anyways, my ponysona is on page one of the link I posted, if anyone was curious.

• 2 months later...

Snip

Such a thread already exists, so I have merged your with that one. Please use the search function to check if there is a suitable thread already available before creating your own.

If I were a pony, since that I am usually covered from head-to-toe -- then I'll be like Fluffle Puff because unlike other ponies, she's all covered up with that fluffiness. So that makes me Fluffle Puff if I ever exist in Equestria.

Unless you want ponies to be represented with clothes, then I'd be looking like a ponified Assassin's Creed protagonist.

Anyway is it just me, or the thread is missing an alphabet (as in, the word IF)? I am sorry for asking that because the lack of accuracy in the title name is unnerving. Just sayin'~