Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The S.S. Romantic (RP)

MelancholicMemory

Bright spark agreed "that would be the smartest place to put a nurse. where avrythings at. and i would pressume that most of the activities would happen above deck? Ill take him up there." he turned around "oh and golverin just asked if after he healed you could get something to eat." *DAMMIT* he thought * you had a chance! you might have blown it!*

Yavolin nod his head."Yes , i asked if you would like to dine with me when i get better". Yavolin was still a bit hurting form his bad wing, he began to wait for rose to reply to him. His eyes began to twitched because of his wing  , he hoped that rose didn't notice that he wasn't using his ever free forest accent.

Rose felt slightly overwhelmed. Both of these ponies were paying her absolute attention. She looked around uncomfortably, and answered, "Maybe. I don't... um... Let's see." She didn't really want to commit to anypony. Not just yet, anyway. She was still uncomfortable with the environment that Descant had forced her into. 

Bright Sparks shouldure was tarting to ache "im not waiting for either of you two to start anything! cmon garvolin, your getting that wing fixed, and if you want an answer than rose can come along too." He groaned "either way can we get a move on with this?"

Rose closed her eyes. *Of course, they would expect me to go with them, wouldn't they?* Rose started walking down the hall in the direction Bright Sparks had indicated, without a word, and held the door to the stairwell open for the two gentle-colts as they trotted along behind her.

Edited by Descant

Moonbeam gave over her ticket at the ticket booth, and then she looked at the ticket stub she got back as she trotted onto the ship.

"I'm staying in room A2. It's on the second floor towards the front of the ship. It's right by the bridge of the ship. What do you want to do first, Star? I kind of want to find out where that music is coming from. It's lovely."

While in her room, Stacy was trying to put up woth all the racket outside her door. Something about a pony with a dislocated wing. After a while she couldnt take it anymore and went out to see what was wrong. She walked up to the group and gave a fustrated sigh. "Is there something wrong here?" She asked trying to not sound to annoyed.

EDIT:

"well yes actually" Bright Spark said, "this colt here dislocated his wing, and were trying to take him to the nurse to have it healed." He reajusted his shoulder. "well be out of your mane once we get this dealt with dont worry." He returned his gaze to garvolin "that reminds me, who is this letter for? and what do they look like?"

Edited by darklord260

Seeing a way to extract herself, Rose shooed Spark and Garvolin away, saying, "I'll catch up in a minute!" and hung back to talk to this irritated-looking pony. "Well, he dislocated his wing, and I gave him a painkiller for it and we were about to go show him to the nurse because apparently won't go himself and they both insist on talking to me and I don't even want to be here and -" Rose hadn't even realized she was ranting, but stuffed her hoof in her own mouth to quiet herself. "I'm sorry for bothering you," she said, hanging her head.

(OOC: There. Now Rose can rant without either of those two overhearing. Posted Image Posted Image )

Edited by Descant
  • Brohoof 1

Stacy smiled at the pony who began ranting. She didnt mind it, she just thought it was kind of funny. "Dont worry about it, im not being bothered." She said to the mare. "Ma names Stacy." She said holding out a hoof to shake. "And you are?" She asked wanting to get to know the mare.

Yavolin didn't say anything he reached for the note that was meant for Stacy then he collapsed on the floor trying to get the note in his ever free forest accent he manged to say this."Give.. her the note.." Yavolin finally dazed out  due to the extreme amount of pain.

Edited by Prince_Morningstar

Stacy? where had Bright Spark seen that name? He opened his saddle bag, and pulled out the letter. The top print read "to stacy"

"so your stacy? well i have a note from this big lug on my shoulders." He turned to rose, "and if you really dont want us talking to youthen just say no. i need somepony to talk to who isnt injured or dead weight."

"I wouldn't mind checking it out... Lets go."  She said, trotting towards the sound of music (Posted Image

"It... It is really pretty isn't it." She said, as they turned a corner and walked by a room that the song seemed to be coming from.

Star put her ear to the door. "Whoever they are... they are really really good." She muttered.

"I'm fine in the fire...

I feed on the friction...

I'm right where I should be

Don't try and fix me! ((repeated three times, third time being higher on the final note.))"

Ending off the chorus, Somber strummed a few more chords until he stopped for good, sighing a bit.

"Well... That was a good bit of a song."

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpuQfFJcOzo

((That's the song. 10 Years- Fix Me Acoustic))

"I'm Rose Petal." Rose sort of looked away from Stacy shyly. In doing so, she noticed Spark still standing there, who she had thought left. Incredibly embarrassed he had heard her ranting, she spluttered, "No, no, I don't mind you talking to me. I just... don't know. I need some time to think. To adjust. Things are going too fast for me." She covered her head with her hooves shamefully, and whispered, "I'm sorry."

Edited by Descant

Stacy took the note slightly confused. She glanced at the stallion who handed it to her replied. "Yeah no its fine. I dont mind a good conversation. Just let me read this note from who ever that is." She opened it and read it. When she finished it she began to laugh. "Thats just to good. Think you could add a little more pity there Yavolin?" She calmed down and stopped laughing. "I cant believe he still has feelings for me. By the way nice mask. It fits you." She lied, making it clear that she still wanted nothing to do with him.

Moonbeam walked with Star across the deck, heading towards the music. Finally, they ended up in front of night-black colt with a guitar just as he concluded the song.

"Wow, that was wonderful," said Moonbeam, clapping a little. "My name is Moonbeam, and this is Star Song. What's your name?" she asked happily.

• Brohoof 1

Bright spark looked at the stallion on his back "wait, his name isnt garvolin? its yavolin? why for petes sake are you hiding youself so much? never mind. i think we should get you to the nurse. "He turned his gaze to the mares. "either of you coming along? ill need somepony to talk to."

As soon as Somber finished up his song, he looked up to see he had gathered an audience. He was shaking a little, he wasn't a public performer.

"Oh, uh... Hi.... I didn't see you there... My name is Somber Tones... It's uh, nice to meet you two... Did you actually like it? Some ponies... Don't really get my music..."

When the stallion asked if they wanted to tag along she replied. "Sure why not, im not staying for any guilt trips though. Hey, i never caught your name." She said. *He is a good looking Stallion, but the mare, rose pettal, is just beautiful.* she thought to herself.

Edited by Marathon

"oh yeah, you didnt did you? Im bright spark, id shake your hoof but... ive got this to help to a nurse." He felt like asking what happened with them, but that would be a bad start. And he was going to need ponies to talk to, who trusted him. So He decided bad starts are bad.

*Wait. He was lying about his name, too?* Rose thought, bewildered. *That's twice. Fake burn, fake name, what about this pony isn't fake?*

"Sure, I'll come too," Rose Petal said. "And I don't think I'll bother accompanying Garvolin - or whatever his name is - to dinner tonight." She looked at Bright Spark out of the corner of her eye. *He must be pretty strong to lift what's-his-name all by himself.*

Moonbeam gasped loudly. "How could they not like it? It's amazing!" she exclaimed enthusiastically. "It's a pleasure to meet you Somber Tones! truly talented pony! You are a I'm sure we'll quickly become very good friends. This cruise is going to be spectacular!"

Moonbeam was so cheerful. In a matter of minutes she had begun making new friends. And with such a talented colt! She truly knew this trip would be wonderful.

Somber Tones had no other way to react but with blushing. It was pretty easy for anypony to tell that he blushes, thanks to his black skin. Sometimes, he regrets having that...

"Oh, uh, thank you Moonbeam... I don't really get that many compliments from ponies... It's probably just like... Two every three years?", he said while looking down again.

Yavolin looked up at Stacy still using his ever free accent."I am so sorry". He was still hurting from the camping trip that had happen to him by now he knew it was useless to use his fake accent that he had planed for Stacy she was probably on to him and she knew who he was.