Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The S.S. Romantic (RP)

MelancholicMemory

Morning star went over to Stacy because she looked a tad nervous."hy, is there anything  i could do for you"? Morning star had the royalty class on this ship, his room had everything from suntower well except his books on necromancy but he has lunar calenders to help him with full moons.

"I've got plenty of time," said Moonbeam cordially with a timid smile. "If you want, my room is just around the corner so we could go talk there, and you can tell me the whole thing." Moonbeam wasn't so sure what was going on, but this colt seemed friendly enough.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"Sure, I'd think that would help, And by the way, the name's Firecracker..." he answered with a really legit enough smile, he wondered if this was a trap, but he dismissed that thought. Suddenly he was asked by one of the crew members "Sir, do you have a ticket? If not, you get thrown off the ship." he asked sternly. "Um, sure it's right here." he said to him and flashed his ticket. "Very well sir." the crew member told him and he left.

Edited by Danger Dashie

When he came over to her she tensed up. He asked if she needed anything but she couldnt reply. She was to nervous, to scared. She wished rose had joined her, or star. Either one of them would have made this alot easier than it is. She began to panic on the inside.

Rose still stood in the hallway outside the door with Star Song. "I hope she'll be all right in there..." she murmured... Then, attempting to bring the conversation back to where it was before, Rose said, "Do you know Zecora? I work with her all the time. Sometimes she comes to me for plants she needs for her potions."

Edited by Descant

Morning star looked at her then he sighed."I got a hot tub in my room if you would like to use it to relax a bit"? Morning star tried his best not seem to over baring he wished he didn't tell that he was a prince but he wasn't the kind of pony to lie to a mare, but if she dosn't claim down he'll leave her alone.

*a hot tub?* she began thinking. *that would be nice, but i dont want to get attached to him. I dont want to get attached to any stallion while on this trip.* she just smiled and shook her head no. Now she tensed even more wondering if it was the wrong thing to do.

Scamps boarded the ship (with Airy? Can I do that?) She was excited that she and Airy had the chance to go on a cruise together. Of course, Scamps had gotten seperate rooms for them...she had promised herself not to be that close with Airy unless they got married. Although, as Scamps saw it, when they got married.

She threw her stuff on her bed as she entered the room and breifly unpacked. She thsn stepped outside to the main dock. "I wonder who else is here..." she said to Airy.

Morning star could tell that she was  very tense." Look, i am sorry if i make you nervous , and i don't blame you i get nervous to , when Celestia summons me home every holiday like this one. Morning star smiled trying to keep her claim then he started to think if he should head to his room now.

"Zecora and I get together every week or so, She say's its nice having a pony she doesn't have to speak English too. She was also the one who taught me how to make these." Star said, Reaching into her bag and pulling out an Ocarina. "And did you say plants ? Because I own a small herb shop just outside of ponyville, My parents taught me how to grow different herbs and make remedies for burns and such." She said, Putting her Ocarina back in her saddlebag.

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~

Moonbeam took Firecracker to her room. She motioned for him to sit in the comfy chair by the window.

"I'll make us some tea," she said cheerfully, beginning to boil water. "While we wait for the water, why don't you tell me about what happened," she said curiously, obviously interested in this mysterious colt she had bumped into.

Stacy hated herself for getting so nervous. She was ruining a rare chance and he was about to leave. She both didnt want him to leave only because having royal connections was a good thing to have but she also wanted him to leave so she could sit and relax.

"Well, yeah. Plants. Plants are my special talent," Rose said pridefully. "I actually have an expansive garden near the Everfree Forest, with thousands of species of trees, flowers, bushes and herbs in it. I use my magic to make sure they grow to be strong, and so that their properties are enhanced. You've probably walked right past my garden every time you go to visit Zecora, actually."

Morning star wanted her relaxed so he handed her his room card."Here if you wish to hang out with me sometime her is my room card also if you have any questions or concerns about the ship please let me know alright". Morning star put his hood over his head and turned towards the door.

Stacy held her breath as he began to leave her room. She looked at the key card he gave her. She was finally able to let out a quiet reply. "T-thanks." She wasnt sure if he heard her. She watched him leave her room with a little regret she didnt do more with her chance. *great first impression Stacy* she thought to herself.

"I have always wondered who owns that garden." Star said, Smiling. "I love growing herb's but it isn't my special talent, If I ever get really good at playing music... I hope to give my shop away, It will be hard but I want to play music for a living." Her eye's drifted off to stare at the light as she imagined herself on stage playing her Dulcimer.

Moonbeam took Firecracker to her room. She motioned for him to sit in the comfy chair by the window.

"I'll make us some tea," she said cheerfully, beginning to boil water. "While we wait for the water, why don't you tell me about what happened," she said curiously, obviously interested in this mysterious colt she had bumped into.

Firecracker went to sit in the chair Moonbeam told him about   

"Okay, I just woke up In my house when suddenly, these two ponies came, shot me with a dart gun, and took me to this ship, when I woke up, I was in the belly of the ship, the part were they store all the cargo and stuff, So when I woke up, the same two said they were going to take a sample of my DNA because they said I had something that was kind of rare, How I was born was that I was created, I was resistant to some radiation that happened some time ago, they were going to use it so they could put Equestria in a downfall, fortunately for me, they were stupid enough to use ropes that were not resistant to magic, and while they were distracted  I used the dart gun that they used to take me out, to take them out, temporarily... then I took one of their tickets so I wouldn't be thrown off the boat, and scrambled to the deck, I just know they knew I was the one who shot them with the dart gun, and they'll be back to hunt me... So that's basically my story... So practically I'm a stowaway."

Edited by Danger Dashie

Morning star heard her and replied."No proublem , but i will be over seeing the ship to make sure there is no pest about disrupting the peace of this ship , and again thank you for your time ms, Stacy". Morning star wasn't like his sister he gave ponies breathing room.

"Well, I guess I could help you out at the shop sometimes, if you ever want to travel. I have a friend that does literally everything he can think of that relates to music, I could introduce you and take over the shop when you're not there. Of course, if you wanted to stop by my garden sometime, that would be nice too..." Rose wasn't entirely sure what inspired her to offer. Maybe it was just how much she and Star seemed to have in common. Maybe it was something else, but something made Rose just feel obligated to trust and like Star.

Edited by Descant

Stacy watched as Morning star left wondering if rose and star were still outside. Thinking about them let her relax slightly. She was still to nervous to say anything back. *maybe when he leaves and rose is still there ill invite her in again, and star too if she wants.*

"That would be fantastic, and I would love to help out at your garden sometime. Whats your friends name ?" Star asked, taking her eyes of the light to focus on Rose. "I'm happy I ran into this pony... Literally, Wait a sec... I dont know her name." She thought. "I'm sorry... I never asked you your name." 

Morning star made it to his room , he opened  his door to his room which revealed every a cultist emblem known to pony, the emblem to his right signified love and Venus alinements for a full moon and to his left was a anti Werewolf emblem to keep himself from turning into one every full Moon. He went over to his hot tub and prepared to relax.    He began to think, about his harp which he had in the corner of the room, he used his magic to call his harp over to himself and began to play it while in the hot tub.

Rose blushed noticably. She hadn't realized that she had failed to introduce herself. "Well, I'm Rose Petal, and my friend is Descant. He lives sorta near me." She waved behind her with her hoof subconsciously, as if indicating which way his house lay from hers.

"Oh, is that it?" Moonbeam said casually. Moonbeam poured two cups of tea, handing one to Firecracker. "Well, I can see why you were so upset. Don't worry though. I'll help you." Moonbeam walked over to her bag without a care and retrieved her recorder. "You can stay in here with me if you want. It's a big room, and they probably won't be able to find you. And if they do I have this," she said holding up the odd instrument to Firecracker.

After he left stacy let out a sigh of relief. She opened her door and found her two friends still talking. "Hey, yall want to come in? Morning star left and i kinda need to talk to some pony." She said hopeing they would say yes. She still couldnt believe that she blew the whole thing.

"Oh, is that it?" Moonbeam said casually. Moonbeam poured two cups of tea, handing one to Firecracker. "Well, I can see why you were so upset. Don't worry though. I'll help you." Moonbeam walked over to her bag without a care and retrieved her recorder. "You can stay in here with me if you want. It's a big room, and they probably won't be able to find you. And if they do I have this," she said holding up the odd instrument to Firecracker.

Firecracker accepted Moonbeam's tea... and sipped it, It was a bit hot, but it was alright. "Well, you're nice... thank you." and pulled off a small smile. Moonbeam then handed him some odd looking tool. "What's this, what does it do?" He started to wonder If the two ponies were going to get at him after all...