Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The S.S. Romantic (RP)

MelancholicMemory

Yavolin was in the hallway he fell down. He nod out from the extream amount of pain he was experiencing  he hoped that some pony would come and find him. His mind was a flutter with Stacy and the note that they left on, he felt sorry that he told her about his  past.

"oh ok, well thanks for the info on where to go." he walked down the corridor and waved "good luck with your nerves by the way." *right,* he thought to himself, *time to find me the booze!* As he walked down towards the dining hall, he noticed a stallion on the floor, in pain. He went up to them "hey, you ok? do you need a hoof?" he obviosly did need a hoof, but it never hurt to ask.

Yavolin answered back in his ever free forest accent."Yes, i need to find some pony important". He tried to get up but he fell down again from the amount of pain he was in."Blasted "it! He looked at his wing which seemed to be dislocated a little but he had to find Stacy.

"Hey look." bright spark replied, "your not ok. lemmie help you." he aided the colt so he was using his shouldur for balance. "now then, Do you know where this pony might be? or have they not even boarded yet?" Bright spark was a little concerned for the stallion. "why did you even board yourself with a bad wing?" he asked.

Rose groaned, stony-faced. This floor must be a great big circle, because she had ended up next to that teal stallion again, who had greeted her so surprisingly earlier. He looked like he was trying to help another stallion, fussing over the wing that the pegasus had held at a funny angle. "What's wrong with your wing?" She asked, concerned, already opening her herb satchel.

Yavolin looked at him."I don't know if she's on here or not,as for my bad wing i resonantly hurt it, but if you find her give her this". Yavolin handed him a note addressed to Stacy which read."Dear Stacy, i am sorry for the note we ended on during the camping trip, i wish we cloud spend time together again but i don't think you would want to.  again i am sorry for the pain i caused you. Sign Yavolin". 

Bright spark levitated the note and put it in his saddlebag. "dont worry, i wont read it." He turned to rose, "you dont know where the nearest hospital is do you? or the one thats on the ship? i think he might have dislocated it, but im not too sure about this kind of thing."

(edited)

"Let's go!" exclaimed Moonbeam enthusiastically, marching out into the chilly Winter air, small flecks of snow biting her cheeks. A carriage was waiting outside, ready to take the two friends to the docks. Moonbeam leaped in and reached back down to help Star inside.

After Star had got inside with all of her things, the carriage charged off through the cold morning air.

Edited by MelancholicMemory

"I haven't seen a hospital, but I'd bet there is one somewhere. But don't worry about it, I'll take care of him." Rose gazed at the caped pegasus with a professional interest. "I think it's might be just dislocated, but I'd need a closer look to be sure. Mind if I look at it without the cape?"

Edited by Descant

Yavolin went didn't answer because he dazed out from the extream pain but should his mask gests removed he panted his face to look like he has been badly burnt with fire. He had it all planed out he will find Stacy and make sure she knows that he still likes her.

After loading all of her instruments into the carriage Star and Moonbeam made their way to the docks.

"I am so excited... Diamond was telling methat most cruise ships have one night where any musicians can go up onto stage and play music." She said happily, as the docks came into sight.

Once they arrived and Star had gotten all of her things from the carriage, She got into the long line leading past the ticket booth and onto the ship. 

"Crossing lines...

Small cri-imes...

Taking back

What is mine

I'm fine in the fire

I feed on the friction

I'm right where I should be

Don't try and fix me" ((repeated twice ))

He kept strumming on the strings, releasing every ounce of his emotion into each strum, closing his eyes and continuing.

Edited by Rockshire

(edited)

"Like an open mic night? That would be amazing!" Moonbeam exclaimed. When they arrived, Moonbeam grabbed her bag, jumped out of the carriage and got in line next to Star. She held her ticket clenched in her teeth, excitement welling over her.

From the ship she heard the soft sound of music being played in the distance. She gave Star a wide smile.

Edited by MelancholicMemory

Rose could see the eyes watering on the other side of this pony's mask. No longer expecting a response, she grabbed an herb from her pouch, and stuffed it in the pony's mouth, saying, "Chew, chew. It'll ease the pain."  She flipped up the cape, and took a peek at the wing under it. "Yep, disjointed at the base. You might want to go see if there's a real nurse aboard; I don't trust myself to put that right for you."

Yavolins mask fell off revealing his panted face to look like he has been badly burnt he whispered to himself out of habit,"I am so sorry". Yavolin was still daze out so he had no idea what was going on , He didn't know where stacy was but he had to find her.

Star grinned when she heard the faint music coming from the ship. 

She gave the colt at the ticket booth her ticket and proceeded onto the ship. "I saved a whole bunch of money for this but secretly... Diamond was saving some of her money to buy me one of the best rooms on board." She said, As the trotted onto the deck of the boat and towards the rooms. "Where are you staying Moonbeam ?" 

Bright Spark could see The stallions face. "Theres no need to be sorry, i can understand why you would wear a mask" He said, making sure the herb stayed in his mouth. He returned his gaze to Rose "you mind helping me to find a nurse so we can get him soughted?"

Rose did not react visibly to what lay under this pegasus' mask. In fact, she asked herself why he had mashed up berries plastered to his face. She was too familiar with injuries and plants to fall for a fake burn made of the dye of the one of the types of berries she grew. Luckily for Yavolin, however, she chose not to comment on this, merely asking, "What's your name?"

Yavolin looked at her he chose his fathers surname."Golverin , my name is Golverin". Yavolin looked at the mare he wished she wasn't buttiful but she looked really wonderful to him. He wondered if she was single but he liked Stacy so he had to make a chose and soon.

Oblivious to the look Golverin was giving her, Rose said, "Well, the nurse's station isn't on this floor, and it's all one giant oval. We should probably check on the next floor, don't you think, Spark? Or maybe somepony else would know..." She trailed off, and just stood there quietly afterwards.

Bright spark was confused by roses silence. "hey rose petal. you alright?" It appeared she wasnt responding. He shook her, just to see if she hadnt died on the spot "hellooo? miss petal?" he sighed "so then, Golverin was it?, shall we go and find the nurse for you?"

@@Sky, Marisa had enough with waiting for Sky, she left her room and left to go take a look around the ship. She wasn't planning on going to any level lower than A, most of the activities on the ship happened above A, but she wasn't planning on doing those without Sky... ugh, she was looking around to wait for Sky, not to want Sky to be here more.

Yavolin looked at her and spoke."I was wondering after i get better maybe we could get something to eat"? Yavolin wanted to get know her and maybe even fall in love all over again, but he has to be sure that there is no chance between him and Stacy because he didn't want to give up on her.

"So lost, but so far to find my way...

I failed to follow... I'm ouuuut of place....

Crossing lines

Small cri-imes

Taking back

What is mine

I'm fine in the fire

I feed on the friction

I'm right where I should be

Don't try and fix me ((again repeated twice))"

As he kept strumming, Somber was still shutting his eyes, about to hit the closer.

"Isolation

Hesitation

Separation

Revelation.."

Rose jumped out of her reverie as both ponies there tried to ask her something. "Sorry, I do that sometimes," she said, a little embarrassedly. She looked at Golverin inquiringly, careful to avoid his eyes. "Did you... just ask me something?" Continuing her conversation with Bright Spark, she said, "I bet the nurse is up on the activity levels. That's where everything is, I think."