Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What video games do you want to see as cartoon series/live or animated movies?

Jon the VGNerd

Hey guys. Dunno if there's already a thread to it, but here's a thread of which video games do you want to see it as either a cartoon series or even a live action/animated movies. I myself would like to see an Uncharted movie, since the game always involves movie-like actions, even God of War (imagine all the enemies Kratos could kill). And yes, there are various characters I've seen in Wreck-It Ralph. :P

Fallout, seriously any of thing from Fallout from Fallout 1 to New Vegas, of course that would have to be an adult type cartoon rather than a kid friendly one.

Borderlands would work too thinking on it,

• Brohoof 1

It has already been done technically in multiple ways, but just the generalities. I would like to see some movies made out of the Grand Theft Auto series.

And, if it counts, some games made out of MLP. I'm sure there are more Brony games then I've seen and no offense to those of you that may have your own game, but I mean officially and I think an official company could do better.

Little Inferno would actually be amazing. Not only because I'm a pyromaniac, but because it would be so fiendishly twisted.

Though that would never happen because apparently I'm the only one who loves that game (again due to me being a pyromaniac).

It has already been done technically in multiple ways, but just the generalities. I would like to see some movies made out of the Grand Theft Auto series.

And, if it counts, some games made out of MLP. I'm sure there are more Brony games then I've seen and no offense to those of you that may have your own game, but I mean officially and I think an official company could do better.

Team Fortress 2 Animated Series.

Metal Gear Solid Movie (animated of course)

Bioshock 2 (if you have not played this game, I recommend it.) The Movie.

and of course

Infinity Blade. (from the I phone/pad, etc.) The animated series.

I'd like fallout new vegas to be an adult rated animated tv series due to the depth and complexity of the setting.I would prefer it to be grey and neutral instead of portraying the factions as good guys and bad guys, it should explore the same controversial topics such as the right to be independent from a superpower and justification of slavery.

• Brohoof 1

Above all else I would love to see a metroid animated series.  If it had to be a cartoon it could maybe work with the sort of look of Teen Titans 

Zelda could work great as an animated movie also

Edited by Hollowshield

Dawn of War 2

DKrHB.jpg

I would shit so many bricks they can build a mansion from it if GW actually allowed something like this comes true. Maybe it won't really work as a live series, but a cartoon about killing xeno would be pure win

I would love to see some of the Final Fantasy games turned into some well-made anime. A series on Final Fantasy VII or Final Fantasy X, that follows the storyline presented in the games with little deviation, would be incredible.

• Brohoof 1

I think that Grim Fandango would be hilarious. The misadventures of Manny as he journeys across the underworld. It would be hilarious, so long as it didn't, you know, RUIN THE GAME.

AS LONG AS THEY'RE FAITHFUL TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL I'd like to see movies based on Starcraft, The Elder Scrolls (not necessarily a particular game), Metal Gear, and maybe Fallout.

A TES or Fallout movie could be live action and work out well I think. Metal Gear and Starcraft would work better as CGI. The technology has certainly developed to the point it could do them justice and would allow for them to keep the voice actors.

I would love to see a Ratchet and Clank television Show, maybe even a movie

The game itself is pretty awesome and I have no doubts that the show/movie will be any less

I can also see a Gears of War movie happening in the near future

That game just screams movie material

Same goes for Mass Effect

• Brohoof 1

Umm......I'd like to see Condemned 2:  Bloodshot as a live action movie.  Honestly, it kinda creeped me out, and the only other game that can do that is the Silent Hill series.  So, yeah, Condemned 2.

• Brohoof 1

In no particular order: The Elder Scrolls (probably not a specific game, probably something that takes place in that universe), Mass Effect, Metal Gear Solid, probably a Hitman series (no relation to the already-existing movie), and maybe Katawa Shoujo.

Though I wonder how good a Monster Hunter series would be? x3

• Brohoof 1

Lufia II

Either as a series, or a movie. If done right, it can be very amazing. I don't want to spoil too much, but

You WILL be crying at the end.

I would love to see a Ratchet and Clank television Show, maybe even a movie

The game itself is pretty awesome and I have no doubts that the show/movie will be any less

I can also see a Gears of War movie happening in the near future

That game just screams movie material

Same goes for Mass Effect

Yeah, that'd be REALLY awesome, as long as it sticks with the plot. :D

Heck, even Jak and Daxzter should have its own show, or even a movie (animated, mainly), 'cause it's every video gamer's dream of it being made as either a TV series or a movie. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Super Mario bros 3 was a failed cartoon

Super Mario world was a failed cartoon

The adventures of sonic the hedgehog was pointed towards young kids...

Sonic the hedgehog... Sega didn't like sonics personality, so they caned it quickly

Sonic underground was a fan reject (don't get me wrong, I love this show)

I guess games just don't make good movies...

I remember reading something about a just cause movie

And something about an angery birds movie