Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What video games do you want to see as cartoon series/live or animated movies?

Jon the VGNerd

For a very long time now I wish the game series Jak & Daxter had its own animated series or whatever! I loved that game trilogy to bits and I really wish Naughty Dog would make a fourth game in the series that was actually made by them!

JakDaxterTrilogy_Hero.JPG

• Brohoof 1

Well I'd like to see a Pokemon anime that doesn't suck. Also an animated Sonic movie made by the people who made Night of the Werehog would be nice. Even if you didn't like the short you have to admit it looked amazing. Oh and something TF2 would be nice. I really wish Valve would introduce a new class just so we can have another "Meet the" video.

• Brohoof 2

AS LONG AS THEY'RE FAITHFUL TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL I'd like to see movies based on Starcraft

Beat me to it.

But, I agree, I would love to see a StarCraft movie (live action).  The only problem with it is that it already has an in depth storyline.  It's hard to make a movie based on something that already has a solid storyline.

If they did it right, then I would see StarCraft in a heardbeat.  But, if I were to see reviews and things state that it really deviated from what could be considered StarCraft, I probably would just stick to the games.

Wow, I can't believe Crisis wasn't mention. If Crisis became a movie, I would be one of those people lined up hours before it started.  Though I would like the Crisis 1 story line, not the second one.

• Brohoof 1

in retrospect, I would've loved to have seen a Crash Bandicoot or Spyro the Dragon television Show or Movie. Those games are classics and if done right,

It can be the best thing to happen to those two

Dunno if anyone know about Killzone, but I would love to see it as either an animated movie or a live-action movie,since it has the drama and the endless action, mainly the shooting sequences. :D

Oh, and they should add the plots of the movie based on the Killzone franchise, from the first to the third. :wub:

Probably Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. 

I have to agree that the Ace Attorney series would make a great show!

I could see there being a lot of short episodic cases with recurring characters and running gags from the games :D

• Brohoof 2

I think the original Spyro game series would've made a good cartoon series. It could go out of it's way to be a more action adventure or even slice of life -ish. Much like MLP

I agree with you, its series (aside from Akylanders Giants) would make a huge hit, and would make antagonists based off from the Spyro franchise. :D

I have to agree that the Ace Attorney series would make a great show!

I could see there being a lot of short episodic cases with recurring characters and running gags from the games :D

Yes! more phoenix wright fans!  All sorts of good things are hopefully coming for this game!  Triforcebun for phoenix wright!  no getting around it!  lol.   *nods*   I have it in my head that this is how phoenix should sound. like i said before.  it has to be the following cast otherwise if it's not i won't watch it.  lol I know it's hardheaded but  Turnabout Musical: phoenix wright musical project has done me in and ruined me for anyone else.  The same goes for everyone else.  link if any other PW fan wants to see what they sound like!

and for detective gumshoe - Shinkinrui

for edgeworth. -mystery matt

for mia -ff3girl

Edited by angels_gal
  • Brohoof 2

Yes! more phoenix wright fans!  All sorts of good things are hopefully coming for this game!  

Hurray! The Phoenix Wright/MLP crossover was the reason why I even started watching MLP in the first place ^_^

I hadn't really looked into Turnabout Musical until now, but the clips you posted look pretty amazing!

I've always wanted a proper Megaman Cartoon, or a Megaman X one(especially after Day of Sigma)

As for movies, none because they still haven't made a movie that's better than bleh. Hell I'm still wary of the Metal Gear Solid movie

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 1

• 7 years later...