Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Your Favorite Xbox Game 2012?

Virulence

Hello Everypony! I was just wondering (As what the title says) What is your favorite game of this year? And if you can't think of one this year, name your favorite in general.

My favorite game 2012: Halo 4 (Even though I suck at it)

If you would like to add me on xbox my gamertag is: Tys0nGiraffe

:D

To be honest, I haven't really played that many new games this year. But if I had to choose it would either be Torchlight  2 or Far Cry 3 lol

Okay, looking it up I have played some.

Resident Evil 6

Rayman Origins

I think that's it. Of course there's a TON of games I've WANTED to play but I tend to buy older games first because I want them.

Between the two I'll have to say RE6.

Edited by Discordian

I haven't played too many videos all too often this year, but of what I have played, I guess I can say that my favtorite game this year was Borderlands II.

I do not have an internet connection sadly; but the game still held up offline as it should online.

So I was very pleased with the product.

Hmmm that's a really tough one. My vote would have to be between Mass Effect 3 and Halo 4. On one hand, I finally got to complete my favorite storyline in all of gaming (with the exception of the ending) but on the other, I got to continue my journey as Master Chief, as well as continue to kick ass in my favorite Multiplayer experience. Plus, Halo 4's production is really well done; the graphics, gameplay, audio, and all eas extremely well done.

My favorite Xbox games for this year are:

Assasins creed 3: even though I'm not finished yet (stupid glitches)

And

Need for speed most wanted: loved the original and like the new one (though it's a lot harder then the first)

• 4 weeks later...

Planning to get xbox after couple of months, maybe halo series ,Forza series, dirt series, Spider-man series, FIFA, kinect games, Battelfield series.

Gears of War 3 is my all time favorite. Nothing else is ever as fun as that game and I just love it.

Now, should I have to pick one from this year, ill say Borderlands 2. Even though I've actually still not played it yet. :lol: