Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the worst game you've ever played in your entire life?

Chuckles4lyfe

DO NOT EVER BUY SUPERMAN 64!!!!!!!!!!!

it is the absolutely worst game in the entire world and nearly destroyed my childhood vision of Superman.......

Hahaha I remember that game, and you're totally right. That game is almost as bad as Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis they both share the same crappy game mechanics too.

• 1 year later...

Superman 64

Desert Bus

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Superman 64. I heard of how horrific it was, so I tried it out on my best friend's Nintendo 64 two years ago (he still has it! :D). Why the fuck did they make a Superman game where all he does is fly through rings?! That would be like making a Batman game where all he does is play Hopscotch! Anywho, throughout my whole 30 minute experience of the game, I was thinking "Pinch me... no, SHOOT ME!"

Desert Bus. You drive.... and drive.... and drive.... There are no obstacles, no incoming vehicles, no turns in the road. It's just straight, narrow road going to nowhere. The whole game is the mundane task of driving a fucking bus for EIGHT HOURS! In fact, it's not even a game, it's a test of a person's sanity. Why Penn & Teller, WHY?!?!

Call of Duty: Ghosts. Earlier this year, I borrowed the game off my best friend (who also hates it). Guns that are more overpowered than Alicorns and the Tardis? Check! Horrible map-design? Check! Generic as hell? Check! If the disc didn't belong to my best friend, I would've thrown it into the fireplace to burn. In fact, my friend uses the disc as a COASTER for his drinks on his desk! XD

• Brohoof 2

Hyperdimension Neptunia.  The characters were good and the dialogue was quite funny at times, but the battle system left a lot to be desired.  I couldn't even finish the game because of it.  It just wasn't fun to me.  Although I've heard the sequel games are a big improvement over the first one.  Might have to check them out one day.

Probably one of the many early CSI games. They're all bonk.

Parrapa the Rapper, one of the worst PSP games ever and Um Jammer Lammy. Ugh, just such a waste of time. It's like DDR for preschoolers. I hated that game sooo much.

Hehe...I actually liked Parappa and Jammy Lammy! :P

I GOTTA BELIEVE!!!

Leave it to LAMMY!!!

Kid Icarus is one of the most classic games!  

Sorry, I should've mentioned it was "Kid Icarus: Uprising".

I didn't like that one in particular.

*Shivers in fear* Roadway to Hell: Retribution. That thing should have not only kept in the office where it was produced...it should have been kept on the developers' head. It's an unbearable piece of...excrement. It is a true embarassment of a game.

Dunno if anyone has mentioned it yet, but Two Worlds has to be the worst game I've ever played. The gameplay is clunky, the story is abysmal, the voice acting is hilariously poor, "PRITHE, TELL ME PREY, WHAT DO YOU WANT?", and the combat is dull. Yet.. I still put about 20 odd hours into it XD 

Despite the horrific issues, there was still somewhat a lot to do... and the map was huge.

Talk about stretching out a painful experience.........  >_>

The worst game I have ever played in my life?

I would say an emulator version of the "E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial" video game that was for the Atari 2600.

I completely forgot about that one!  ...I'd still play it over Pokemon or BMX XXX, though.

Lets see...

Sonic 06 (So horrible it killed the gamer inside of me)

Road to Hell: Retribution (So bad I dont remember the name well controls are shit and it was just bad)

Dead Rising (I just didn't like it at all...im going to get a lot of hate for this)

Combat Arms (Played it got bored of it and hated how you had to pay to use a different gun for only a day or longer which is annoying since most of the good guns cost nexon points which you need real money for)

Universe of war

- Slow gameplay (and I mean that it has a horrendous framerate)

- Uninteresting lore

- AI is unfair (even on normal)

- Graphics are basically that of the ps2

It's also a C&Q clone.

(edited)

Superman 64. Yes, I had the misfortune of owning what is widely regarded as one of the worst games ever made. No matter how many times I tried i never made it past the first ring segment and to this day I still hate broken flying controls with a passion. If there was ever a worst ten list of all time for games, Superman 64 would be up there with Sonic 06', Ride To Hell: Retribution and Big Rigs.

Then there's Megaman Battle Network 4: Red Sun/Blue Moon. I may have already ranted about this in another thread, but.this "game" is an abomination. The "story" is 90% filler with the rest barely qualifying as a story, held together by flimsy and random scenarios that have no lasting consequences and are never brought up again. In order to artificially extend the game, they included a mandatory New Game+ mode that ups the enemy levels. This makes the first playthrough infuriatingly difficult because you're only ever given level 1 weapons (if they ever give you them at all cause this is stingiest RPG I have ever played in terms of enemy drops) which, if you're lucky, might be barely enough to defeat the final boss. Not to mention enough spelling errors to make a drinking game out of and such poor programming that not only will one of the bosses consistently bug out and be locked into a set pattern, but there's a chance that the game will crash on a particular level. If you're playing said level on an emulator (which I have no idea why you would) the game will crash 100% of the time, making it literally unplayable. There is a good reason majority of fans like to pretend this game never existed.

Edited by PoisonClaw

The worst game I have ever played in my life?

I would say an emulator version of the "E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial" video game that was for the Atari 2600.

Oh god........i remember that game so much.........what a horror it was, :lol:

• Brohoof 1