Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the worst game you've ever played in your entire life?

Chuckles4lyfe

Finally someone who can agree with me. Also, not to mention that the game is ridiculously short as it only takes ten minutes to beat.

Exactly! It's not a good horror game and it's not a good game in general. I don't see the appeal at all  :angry:

• Brohoof 2

The worst game I've ever played?

Bubsy 3D for the original PlayStation.

That game was absolute crap. Horrid models, Boring maps (not going to call them Environments because they aren't), Buggy code that seems to break an awful lot, and Bubsy's voice. His voice is so annoying and ear grating that it makes nails on a chalkboard sound like a dream.

After playing it for a few weeks, I sold it to GameStop. Let Bubsy be someone else's curse.

• Brohoof 1

I'm half tempted to try Ride to Hell/Duke Nukem Forever, just to see how bad people say they are

Each and every movie based game and Sonic '06

Even Goldeneye? 

Thee worst game that I've ever played is: anything that requires the Kinect ... like Fable: the Journey ("Ooh, a Fable game I haven't played yet! Let's see ... ... ... NO!!!!! I cracked the reigns, why is there no giddy up?! My horse keeps scraping the wall and I can't make it past the slime erupting out of the ground! I AM steering! Where's my sword and magic? The Kinect keeps 'losing' me! Why?!")

This may be a cliched answer, but I haven't played the likes of Superman, E.T, or Big Rigs, so I'm gonna say Sonic 06. I have never gotten so frustrated with a game. F*cking Kingdom Valley and the stupid mach speed section, Silver sucks, and that damn final level.

I might also add Burnout: Paradise to the list, because while it COULD be fun, I was mostly bored with it. It seemed like it wanted to be GTA without the violence and only the car crashing.

It just did not mesh with me at all.

I could list several, but most of the immediate ones are based on movies (Nightmare Before Christmas, Narnia, Zathura, you get the idea). But, of games that aren't based on movies, I'd have to say Perfect Dark: Zero. I tried it out for 5 minutes, and it just did not click with me. Certainly not like the original did. 

• 1 month later...

Every COD game expect World At War. Now all COD's campaign is like 4 guys going through a whole base of soldiers and not one of them dying or at the least getting wounded. But out of all the Call of Duty games Black Ops 2 is the absolute worst one. I friggin hated it. Another game I can't get into is Dead Island Riptide. I don't hate it but I don't have any fun playing it. Maybe if Dead Island made it a tiny bit easier to find a gun it would be better. I got half way through the game and still did not even get a pistol.

If it counts, I'll go with Revenge of the Sunfish

On one hand, it's awesome because it's full of random off-the-wall humor and disturbing visuals.

But the gameplay is non-existant, so as a game it sucks.

Another one like this is To The Moon

Loved the story, but the gameplay was terrible

Ecco the motha'sucking Dolphin for the Dreamcast. I'd like to thank the sadistic f****s who created that monstrosity for wasting solid months of my life playing that game. How bad is it? It punishes you for doing the wrong thing. It punishes you for doing the right thing. It punishes you for cheating. And it makes you like every second of pain you went through because that game is still so gotd*** interesting and fun to play. BUMP Ecco the Dolphin and cart it fell off of.

Nearly anything on smartphones. 

It's already torture that I have to use one because it's cheaper than paying for a flippy phone. Because using WiFi doesn't take away data usage in the bill. So I'm stuck using a technological touchscreen terror. 

But when you realize navigating and texting was hard to control, now try playing a game. It'll probably end up like this:

Gonna get hate for this but;

Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition because;

-Charecters are unbalened.

-EXACTLY the same gameplay per fight.

-Super/Ultra what now?
-Tekken rip off.

-Ken's "Hadukan" voice actor.

-Ken's Hadukan.

-Ken's Super Combo.

-Ken's Ultra Combo.

-Ken.

-The Intro Voice for loading the game is an idea stolen from Resident Evil.

-Beating up cars?

-No winner if timer runs out?

-Icky controls.

-Those quotes.

Moaning over. :)