Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The haircut I gave my self

Simcity11100

pretty cool, too bad you don't have before and after shots (or do you?) so we can compare.

also I am not sure if its intentional, but the title says GAME instead of GAVE.

pretty cool, too bad you don't have before and after shots (or do you?) so we can compare.

also I am not sure if its intentional, but the title says GAME instead of GAVE.

I can tell you that my hair went down to my eyes and I cut it in half, I used some weak hair gel so I really couldn't get it to spike up, just get it to sorta do that,

Well, guess I'm a natural at haircutting lol

I guess you are, Mom and Dad would kill me if I gave myself a haircut!

Great job! My hair has gotten so long I'm ready to just chop it all off myself or maybe find a friend with a steady hand. I partly keep putting it off because I feel like I should donate what gets cut to Locks of Love and obviously if I don't have it together enough to go get my hair cut..well.. XD

It must be really hard to cut to your own hair, even for a professional. Great job!

I don't really get my hair cut anymore. I have an afro so I can get away with it :P

• 8 years later...

Since it’s hard to find a hair salon that’s open anymore, haircuts at home have become a necessity. I’ve given two haircuts (the first was disastrous) and trimmed my own hair once. I’m getting better at it, and the best thing is that going to the salon is no longer absolutely needed. If you can cut your own hair, do it, it saves a ton of money!

• Brohoof 1

• 10 months later...

During these lockdown all the barbers were closed for several months and they were also forbidden by give people hair cuts outside of their shops. So .. I was very close to do my own hair cut. And I know several people who did this. No Joke here.

I haven't had a haircut for over a year now, needless to say my hair is pretty long to the point where I guess I could trim the ends myself. However, I don't think I would make it eh correct somehow like how do you cut your hair without the ends splitting. Perhaps it is just a plain swoosh cut and done. Or maybe there is some technique to it, I mean not that it matters I usually tie it up in a pony tail. Rather different from my usual emo and animeboio hairstyle, that said I've never cut my own hair by myself. Not that I particularly want to though, going to a hair saloon is somewhat relaxing to me I just don't go because whenever I ask for a trim they take an inch off so when I ask for an inch off they go for the buzzer so pretty much I've learned that you need to pick a hairdresser that understands your hair and actually likes cutting it if that makes sense.

• 2 months later...