Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

6 minutes ago, ShadowDash13 said:

Wish granted. Your misspelling brings about the creation of a new alien race bent on destroying the universe, starting with ponies.

I wish for CANDY!!!!!

Granted, but it would be so addictive, your life would be ruined forever!

As a Changeling who's still stuck looking like this even after being swept up in Shared Love of the Season 6 Finale, I sometimes wish I had my own "beautiful" healthy form.

• Brohoof 1

Wish granted. You have a Mjolnir, but you don't have the strength to lift it. You are attacked, it is stolen, and it is used to destroy you and everyone you love.

I wish for the rest of season 7.

• Brohoof 1

Granted, but you can't write or speak any of them. Hah, simple enough!

I wish I had a Cream Cheese tree outside my house I could tap for a constant supply.

...hmmm... wonder what a cream cheese bath would be like?...

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Widdershins said:

I wish for a... Non-moldy cream cheese tree!

9 minutes ago, Duality said:

Granted, but it's all mouldy.

I have successfully found a loophole.

I wish for everyone to use British English.

• Brohoof 1

Granted, but the only phrase they know is "My hovercraft is full of eels".
I wish I was an Oscar Meyer weiner.

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, Yamato said:

Granted, but the only phrase they know is "My hovercraft is full of eels".
I wish I was an Oscar Meyer weiner.

Oh, you mean like the song sung in Demolition Man? Granted, but you'll soon be eaten

I wish I had the muscles to actually do heavy lifting in the job offers I'm getting.

• Brohoof 1

Wish granted. We skip the entire year of 2017 and go straight to 2018.

Multiple countries miss their elections, and we enter a stage of political chaos.

I wish my parents would let me watch MLP.

• Brohoof 1

Granted! ...but higher mathematics has no real world applications past calculating tips, and even then, only in a select few restaurants.

Hah! Burn! Feel my sarcastic wit, Mathematicians!

Wish my computor would stop doing that weird flicker of some green window on screen whenever I'm doing something else...

8 hours ago, ShadowDash13 said:

I wish my parents would let me watch MLP.

You know, never gotten that. Why anybody would be against My Little Pony. "made for kids" sure, know what else is made for kids? Candy. Think people are gonna stop making or eating candy or fiddling with it to give more adult tastes to it too? Sure, I may look like a dork suckin' on a rainbow Lolly the size o' me head... but it's candy!

So. Here's what you do, ShadDash. Start watching Breaking Bad. Or show your parents the episode where the desperate cancer patient that's gone into making drugs is forced to murder some criminal and, to cover his tracks, has to dissolve the body in lye. Then ask them which would be a better option for you. Just as a purely rhetorical question. Hey, they both have a huge fanbase! Several million fans can't all be wrong!

Heck, not even that. Think the News is healthy? Least MLP is friendly & caring.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Widdershins said:

Granted! ...but higher mathematics has no real world applications past calculating tips, and even then, only in a select few restaurants.

Hah! Burn! Feel my sarcastic wit, Mathematicians!

Wish my computor would stop doing that weird flicker of some green window on screen whenever I'm doing something else...

Denied just for that maths jab. And also because, ironically, computer science is a textbook example of real-world application of higher-order mathematics.

I wish for more people to follow me because forever alone. :(