Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mane Six Minimalistic Wallpapers (1080p)

ProjectRKA

Sooo shiny!!!

They're really cool though, might be plain and all, but its nicely done and the plain way its made makes it so all your paying attention to is the pony, which is good :).

Great job!

Ps. Twilights looks so random XD.

These are really good. All their expressions Match them perfectly, and it looks like you really put a lot of effort into each of these. Good work.

Thanks a lot for the nice replies, guys. I really appreciate it. :)

I love the Fluttershy one! It is so cute. Do you mind if people use these cause I'd love to use the Fluttershy one.  You have a lot of tallent. Good job.

Yeah, you can most definitely use these wallpapers. Otherwise I wouldn't have upped them on dA just like that... and I don't see why I wouldn't let people use them anyways. :P

I've just seen people post things on DA and then get really mad that people ask if they can use the picture for wallpaper or such. Just wanted to check. Thanks so much.

LOL, people who get mad because of that are sad, in my opinion. They should appreciate that other people actually wants to use their stuff as a wallpaper...

Very nice!  The Twilight one is very silly, and Fluttershy's is too adorable (like that's really a surprise  ^_^ ).  Simple but very cool concept, I like it a lot!!!  :)

Very clean, and nothing really drawing the attention away from the main image.  IT looks very good,  the Twilight one... XD I can honestly say it made me laugh rather hard.

• Brohoof 2

My thoughts:

Ahh nice, might find a new Twilight Sparkle background. I'll just cli... You really like to have goofy images of her, don't you?

As everyone else have said. They are very clean :3

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...