• Luna
    • Ms Cheerily
    • Featherweight
    • Octavia
    • Vinyl Scratch
    • Flitter
    • Colgate
    • Other

Applejack's adorable to me because she's very pragmatic, very earnest, very hard-working, which is why the fact that she too can be a massive dork makes me smile a lot. 

Appledork in action

190409__UNOPT__safe_applejack_animated_a

Other ponies have their various varities of cutness but Applejack is adorable as a full grown mare like she is seriously the grown up of the Mane 6 and she giggles like she's 5 and that's why AJ's the best at making me produce the aww noises.

Her excitement is absolutely infectious, not to mention funny, which is always a plus to me. For example, look how HARD she rocks this ridiculous hat. Is it that she is just being a silly pony, or is it that she's being ridiculous for the sake of being ridiculous because she's Applejack and this amuses her because she's a dork?

It's both and both of those answers are really cute

640px-Applejack_dancing_S4E04.png

• Brohoof 1

Applejack's adorable to me because she's very pragmatic, very earnest, very hard-working, which is why the fact that she too can be a massive dork makes me smile a lot. 

Appledork in action

img-2445586-1-190409__UNOPT__safe_applej

Other ponies have their various varities of cutness but Applejack is adorable as a full grown mare like she is seriously the grown up of the Mane 6 and she giggles like she's 5 and that's why AJ's the best at making me produce the aww noises.

Her excitement is absolutely infectious, not to mention funny, which is always a plus to me. For example, look how HARD she rocks this ridiculous hat. Is it that she is just being a silly pony, or is it that she's being ridiculous for the sake of being ridiculous because she's Applejack and this amuses her because she's a dork?

It's both and both of those answers are really cute

img-2445586-2-640px-Applejack_dancing_S4

You have a point there. She is pretty cute now that I think about it. And I can imagine her pranking ponies along with Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie, despite being an adult xD

• Brohoof 1

Does it have to be of the mane cast?

If not, Definitely Derpy :P Who can possibly resist that silly filly?

Of the mane cast though... hmm... Sweetie Bell! that squeaky voice, and her sister troubles just work better than the others :P

Edited by GrimCW

Rainbow Dash is an AWESOME pony, plus she is also ADORABLE!!! :lol:

cute_rainbow_dash_computerized_by_meldoy

I have the perfect rebuttal to that image and statement...

:P

• Brohoof 1

, hello there :). Since we already happened to have a thread for talking about which ponies we think are the cutest, I've merged yours with the older one to keep the discussion all in one place. Just letting you know :)

I'd have to go with Rainbow Dash, myself shocker shocker. Her cuteness doesn't really hit you in the face, but at the same time she's this massive dweeb who's prone to getting super enthusiastic about all sorts of things, but will then get all defensive and embarrassed about it which is only even cuter and... :wub: . And at the end of the day, she can act as tough as she likes but she'll still be a snuggly rainbow pony.

451754__safe_solo_rainbow+dash_animated_

And that heavenly squeaky voice makes me wanna hug her every time she opens her mouth

• Brohoof 2